America and Europe...

You are being absurd.

On the contrary, I'm refusing to jump to conclusions without firm credible evidence.

Wheras I can agree the likelihood is that several perpetrators came from a Muslim background, there is no evidence at all that they were either practicing Muslims or that their crimes were religiously motivated. Nor do I accept that because Pakistan is predominantly Muslim, all sex offenders from Pakistan must be Muslims, or all Muslims are sex offenders. There are salacious articles about Israel becoming a safe haven for Jewish paedophiles, but that doesn't mean all Jewish people are prone to paedophillia or their religion makes them paedophiles.

Israel becoming 'safe haven for paedophiles,' activists claim

Diaspora pedophiles increasingly use Israel as ‘a haven,’ activists charge

You are being absurd.

97% odds that one specific rapist of Pakistani background would be muslim.

And of course, we are not talking about ONE rapist but hundreds.

The very type of politically correct nonsense you are spewing right now, where the whole POINT of this discussion, in your mind, is to avoid any hint of unfairness to Muslims,

IS WHAT LED TO THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN BEING RAPED, IN THIS ONE SPECIFIC SCANDAL.

Why, because I prefer to rely on objective evidence as opposed to prejudice and bigotry? These people were vile criminals; their religion is irrelevant. Would you be so outraged if they were white "Anglo-Saxons"? Most cases of this type involve that very group.

The religion of the perpetrators was never mentioned in official reports, the media merely assumed because they were of Pakistani origin they were Muslims.

And since 97% of Pakistanis ARE Muslim, its a relatively safe assumption. And it turns out they were, in fact, Muslim.

Why, because I prefer to rely on objective evidence as opposed to prejudice and bigotry? These people were vile criminals; their religion is irrelevant. Would you be so outraged if they were white "Anglo-Saxons"? Most cases of this type involve that very group.

I disagree that religion is irrelevant. Religious ideology helps formulate attitudes toward women and toward sexual entitlement, among other things.

You are being absurd.

On the contrary, I'm refusing to jump to conclusions without firm credible evidence.

Wheras I can agree the likelihood is that several perpetrators came from a Muslim background, there is no evidence at all that they were either practicing Muslims or that their crimes were religiously motivated. Nor do I accept that because Pakistan is predominantly Muslim, all sex offenders from Pakistan must be Muslims, or all Muslims are sex offenders. There are salacious articles about Israel becoming a safe haven for Jewish paedophiles, but that doesn't mean all Jewish people are prone to paedophillia or their religion makes them paedophiles.

You are being absurd.

The very type of politically correct nonsense you are spewing right now, where the whole POINT of this discussion, in your mind, is to avoid any hint of unfairness to Muslims,

If they were white anglo-saxons, the police would not have been afraid to discuss the descriptions of the rapists and would have targeted them with a major investigation years earlier.

And thousands of girls would NOT have been sexually trafficked.

You want "objective evidence"? What do you make of the "evidence" that it took UK society 16 years of blatant and massive rape and sexual slavery of children before legal action was taken to protect the children of Rotherham?

What is the obvious logical conclusion to be drawn?

The Sage of Main Street, et al,

At least for me, this is one of the more interesting comments made here recently. One I have to think about relative to Israel.

Settler Imperialism Is Democratic

Self-determination for tribal regressives genetically determined to destroy evolved nations is suicidal. Those who preach it here are decadent; they drag us down with their Death Wish. For our own survival, they must be toppled from power and shut off from influencing people with their toxic lectures.
(COMMENT)

I tend to think of Self-Determination in the quantum way in which it is used. In the case of the Arab Palestinian Conflict with Israel, it takes the form that best suits the attempts to legitimize Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) activism (Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence) ostensibly on behalf of peoples who demand release from security quarantine and increased territorial autonomy.

It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between what knowledge the HoAP understands as the consequence of previous actions and its practical application to solve the current dilemma; within the confines of what is possible to employ today.

In some measure, the fractured Palestinian Government (if we can actually call it that) may have authority in the eyes of its citizens (or it may not, depending on the side they are on in the fractured government), only because those citizens are denied the relevant cultural resources and information necessary to recognize whether or not the Government is (or is not) acting in their best interests. One would think that just by the very condition that they are in, would be enough to evaluate and make that determination. The increasing difficulty states find in maintaining authority has risen to the level of a legit crisis in every other way except for it was self-inflicted (your suicide theory).

However, my analysis only applies and becomes valid (if and only if) theArab Palestinians hold the value of life in the way. But that is not necessarily true. For much of the Judeo-Christian world, suicide is not morally on the plane of the high ground. Whereas, in the Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, suicide in support of the Jihadist cause is praised a martyr (and in Paradise will receive their 72 virgins...).

Most Respectfully,
R
Islam Is Not Too Big to Fail

Don't judge them as if they were just like evolved races. You will never understand them if you think the way you are told to think about such primitive and obsolete cultures. They are living on borrowed time and must face bankruptcy when that Darwinian loan is called in. The possessed must be repossessed.

The religion of the perpetrators was never mentioned in official reports, the media merely assumed because they were of Pakistani origin they were Muslims.

And since 97% of Pakistanis ARE Muslim, its a relatively safe assumption. And it turns out they were, in fact, Muslim.
I mean seriously, given what's happening today, what kind of a moron would refer to a Pakistani terrorist as "may or may not be a Muslim". These assholes expect people to be as stupid as mentally ill as they are.

I disagree that religion is irrelevant. Religious ideology helps formulate attitudes toward women and toward sexual entitlement, among other things.
It's Not About Words, It's About Swords

Islam was designed to attract natural-born killers; it didn't make them that way. It gave criminal desert gangs a howling call to temporarily unify under against decadent societies ripe for pillage. But all that was more from a feral instinct that saw the time was right to stampede over the earth than it was from the snake-charming gibberish chanted by Mohammed.. The more loot they raiders got, and the thrill-killing that went with it, the more they unified because of the payoff to their bloodthirsty natures. But when they were stopped anywhere, they went back to intertribal genocide and piracy against the human infidels.

You are being absurd.

You are being absurd.

You want "objective evidence"? What do you make of the "evidence" that it took UK society 16 years of blatant and massive rape and sexual slavery of children before legal action was taken to protect the children of Rotherham?

Chamberlain's Chamberpot

That's the Ewe Qae for you.

The only one I can draw is that Challenger is sub-human.

Anybody who defends the systematic rape of children of another ethnicity as business as usual has not evolved to the point of being called human.

Really?

"On April 13, 1950, the council of the League resolved that Jordan's annexation of Arab Palestine was illegal, and at a meeting of the League's political committee on May 15, 1950, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Syria joined Egypt in demanding Jordan’s expulsion from the Arab League. " http://www.ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Files/1951_14_MidEast.pdf

Thank you for this admission. So, in my honest opinion, they should cancel each other out. Israel should no longer be considered to be 'illegally occupying" the west bank, unless each and every time such accusation is made, the earlier illegal occupation by Jordan is also mentioned.

Just saying.

Forum List

Back