Ameriacn drone was shoot down by a Russian jet over Black Sea.

A U.S. MQ-9 Reaper drone had to be downed in the Black Sea on Tuesday after being harassed by two Russian fighter jets, one of which struck the drone’s propeller and nearly crashed.

U.S. European Command said U.S. forces had to “bring the MQ-9 down” in international waters after the propeller strike around 7:03 a.m. local time. Leading up to the collision, the Russian Su-27 jets had dumped fuel on the drone and flown in front of it “in a reckless, environmentally unsound and unprofessional manner.”

The problem is that they also do what they want. And too many of them want to fight the USA.

I wish them luck, they're gonna need it. No one can take on the U.S. and its allies and win.

As one U.S. commander once said, if you want to fight us, someone else will raise your sons and daughters.

Why is the bozo Biden administration hell bent on getting our country in a war with Russia?
Russia poses no threat to American sovereignty or is interested in attacking us.
Yet we are taking sides by a funding a proxy war half-way around the world, in what is basically a territorial dispute between to slavic peoples, Russians and Ukrainians, that have been fighting each other for over 300 years. ... :dunno:

TODAY.....We have the weakest most inept military leaders in American history.... I do not trust them to do anything right.... My grandson wanted to follow me and join the Marine Corps..... I talked him out of it and I'm so glad he listened....

Why is the bozo Biden administration hell bent on getting our country in a war with Russia?
Russia poses no threat to American sovereignty or is interested in attacking us.
Yet we are taking sides by a funding a proxy war half-way around the world, in what is basically a territorial dispute between to slavic peoples, Russians and Ukrainians, that have been fighting each other for over 300 years. ... :dunno:
Yes, I'm not very enthusiastic about possible war against Russia (and actual proxy war against them), too. Just few nuances. Russia is a possible threat (in fact, it is the only existencial threat for the USA), and there are plenty of people there who want to fight (and win) the war against the USA. They are still a minority but Biden's actions make their point of view more and more popular.

duplicate thread, duplicate response:

1. Defuse the situation by claiming it was accidental.

2. Accept the excuse that it was accidental?

3. Speculate on the possibility that Russia might want to expand the war?

4. Speculate on Ritter's claim that Russia alone or Russia/China would win a war against America. (conventional weapons only)

5. America needs to just 'get it on' now and quit the toying around with the little country that's no more than a gas station.

About Australia's acquisition of U.S. and British nuclear submarines. How does this look in light of nuclear nonproliferation treaties?

This game can be played by anyone else. For example, what prevents Venezuela from acquiring its own nuclear submarine capability. As an example

While the last 20+ years the US military has been focusing on perfecting the techniques of kicking down farmers house doors and bombing and droning small villages. Against an enemy basically armed with AK-47's and their main weapons were IED's and suicide bombers.

The Russian military over the last year has learned valuable lessons on how to fight and defeat an enemy that is equipped with modern tanks, both guided and unguided missiles, various types of drones, and real time electronic counter measures.

duplicate thread, duplicate response:

1. Defuse the situation by claiming it was accidental.

2. Accept the excuse that it was accidental?

3. Speculate on the possibility that Russia might want to expand the war?

4. Speculate on Ritter's claim that Russia alone or Russia/China would win a war against America. (conventional weapons only)

5. America needs to just 'get it on' now and quit the toying around with the little country that's no more than a gas station.

Russian MoD already said something like: "f*ck off, it was your fault. You shouldn't have flight there, with your transponders turned off, like you are sniffing for something"
IMG_20230314_214348.jpg

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes. Biden decided to play escalation, so there will be the escalation.
The war in Ukraine has opened the window on the Russian military; there is something terribly wrong with them.

Russian MoD already said something like: "f*ck off, it was your fault. You shouldn't have flight there, with your transponders turned off, like you are sniffing for something"
View attachment 765690
Thanks, I was wondering?
For some reason it reminded me of the cruise missile that flew into the Chinese embassy through a window.

And I'm also wondering if Russia thinks they can win this war against America? I sure hope not. Nobody loses if they're sitting on the two biggest nuclear arsenals in the world.

While the last 20+ years the US military has been focusing on perfecting the techniques of kicking down farmers house doors and bombing and droning small villages. Against an enemy basically armed with AK-47's and their main weapons were IED's and suicide bombers.

The Russian military over the last year has learned valuable lessons on how to fight and defeat an enemy that is equipped with modern tanks, both guided and unguided missiles, various types of drones, and real time electronic counter measures.
actually since Russia is LOSING I would say they havent learned much.

About Australia's acquisition of U.S. and British nuclear submarines. How does this look in light of nuclear nonproliferation treaties?

This game can be played by anyone else. For example, what prevents Venezuela from acquiring its own nuclear submarine capability. As an example
The non-proliferation treaties are about nuclear WEAPONS, not nuclear powerplants or nuclear-powered ships.

actually since Russia is LOSING I would say they havent learned much.
The question is, has Russia come to realize that the mutually agreed upon limitations of the war could be tying their hands behind their backs?

America is in fact waging war against Russia while Russia is still agreeing to not fight back.
If you're really a retired sergeant, you should understand what I'm suggesting.

Forum List

Back