Amazon's Alexa Is a Leftist Social Justice Warrior

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Steven Crowder does a nice Q&A.

Who was Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ is a fictional character who.......

Who is the Prophet Mohammed?
The Prophet Mohammed was a very wise Prophet who ......

Thats not what my Alexa says.
What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....
"Heres what I found on Wikipedia. Jesus also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ, was a Jewish preacher and religious leader who is the central figure of Christianity. Christians believe him to be the son of god and the awaited messiah Christ prophesied in the Old Testament.

It says...
"Muhammad is the prophet and founder of Islam."

What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....
"Heres what I found on Wikipedia. Jesus also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ, was a Jewish preacher and religious leader who is the central figure of Christianity. Christians believe him to be the son of god and the awaited messiah Christ prophesied in the Old Testament.

It says...
Even that shows extreme bias. To proclaim someone being a prophet is a religious opinion and title. Didn't say Jesus was Christ, did it?

What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Even that shows extreme bias. To proclaim someone being a prophet is a religious opinion and title. Didn't say Jesus was Christ, did it?
Even though thats incorrect, it does say that. Cant you read? Christ or Kristos is a title that several prophets have carried.

What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Even though thats incorrect, it does say that. Cant you read?
Yes, "Christians believe that..."
Alexa told you Muhammad IS THE PROPHET.

What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Yes christians do seem to believe that Christ is his last name instead of his title.
Yes Alexa told me that Muhammad is the prophet of Islam. By that measure he too was a christ.

What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Yes christians do seem to believe that Christ is his last name instead of his title.
Yes Alexa told me that Muhammad is the prophet of Islam. By that measure he too was a christ.
Exactly. Jesus got the "Christians believe that..." and Mo got the IS treatment.

What does yours say?

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Ask who Isaiah and Ezekiel are.

Who wouldn't want to install corporate spyware in your home? And PAY for the privilege?

The Leftist propaganda is a bonus!

:rofl:

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Exactly. Jesus got the "Christians believe that..." and Mo got the IS treatment.
IS the prophet of Islam....

Who was Jesus Christ?
It says....

It says...
Ask who Isaiah and Ezekiel are.
It says Isaiah was a prophet as well.
It says Ezekiel was the sinful protagonist of the book of Ezekiel in the bible.

Forum List

Back