Amazon Prime new series - Goliath

Billy Bob Thornton is great

Won't go into the ending with you yet

Scale of one thru ten... 9.0 Great Cast... I feel so old after seeing Dwight Yoakam ( who I might add done a particularly great job acting)...
Finished the series this morning... Seen the name David Kelly during the credits... Go forth an multiply...

Scale of one thru ten... 9.0 Great Cast... I feel so old after seeing Dwight Yoakam ( who I might add done a particularly great job acting)...
Finished the series this morning... Seen the name David Kelly during the credits... Go forth an multiply...
Great set up but I was disappointed with the ending

I binge watched the season last night. I like Billy Bob Thornton. For some reason I don't really believe William Hurt as a bad guy, at times I find his acting terrible and disconcerting. But the Show it pretty good overall, looking forward to the next season.

Is it about the David and Goliath story?

No. But Billy Bob Thornton plays a brilliant has been attorney who is up against a law firm that protects the top elite corporations and contractors with the military/government. So there is a lot of threats against him. The Elite firm is one he used to be a Golden boy at and so the Guy who runs it now is his nemesis.

I watched a few episodes but lost interest. Billybib is great, his character is fan, and he does a good job...and I'm not a fan. But the whom thing with hos ex working for the other side...lame.

I watched a few episodes but lost interest. Billybib is great, his character is fan, and he does a good job...and I'm not a fan. But the whom thing with hos ex working for the other side...lame.

Agreed there were problems. I also had a hard time with William Hurt as the bad guy. He just didn't seem like a good fit.

Agreed there were problems. I also had a hard time with William Hurt as the bad guy. He just didn't seem like a good fit.
the whole psycho scar faced guy in a dark room pulling strings...meh.

the whole psycho scar faced guy in a dark room pulling strings...meh.
  • also that he could just seduce anyone because of his power and then disregard them. They wouldn't have fired her in the middle of atrial it makes no sense to do that until after the trial was over.

I don't watch hardly any tv but I like billy bob so I gave this a shot and I binged it in 2 days. Great show

Forum List

Back