Amazon counterfeit junk

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Be careful when you buy something that sounds like a great deal. or at least the price seems reasonable, if it is something you've not priced in the market anywhere else. I got the most counterfeit piece of shit locking gas cap for my old Chevy truck, and it is marketed as as "AC Delco", but they spell it "ACDelco" to catch you sleeping. I was sleeping. The bag it comes in says "GM Parts", except, it really doesn't, it actually says "gm Parts", just like that. I knew I was fooled before I opened the bag. The locking gas cap is total junk.

Be careful when you buy something that sounds like a great deal. or at least the price seems reasonable, if it is something you've not priced in the market anywhere else. I got the most counterfeit piece of shit locking gas cap for my old Chevy truck, and it is marketed as as "AC Delco", but they spell it "ACDelco" to catch you sleeping. I was sleeping. The bag it comes in says "GM Parts", except, it really doesn't, it actually says "gm Parts", just like that. I knew I was fooled before I opened the bag. The locking gas cap is total junk.
I just wish they would find my other ceiling fan. Two supposedly came out of Santa Monica over a week ago, showing up yesterday. The other says leaving New Jersey with no mention of the one that arrived. I'm not unboxing until I know I have two that match for my deck, and they're starting to piss me off for items in decent stocking numbers.

This is NOT what the bag from Amazon looked like, but it mimicked it, down to the colors and design, badly. The GM was not capitalized. The color was more of a powder blue.

shopping.jpeg

Amazon is very good about returns. Just return it.

I recently purchased this specialty pedal and had to send it back to England. Even though the title is for a VFP2-10B and the Style is VFP2-10B, which has one stereo plug, they sent me the pedal in the photo, the VFP2-10, without the B, which comes with two mono plugs, and which they are advertising at the top of the page. Even the return slip said VFP2-10B.

Fortunately it doesn't cost me anything other than a trip to the UPS Store, but I can't get the Amazon Prime Days price of $60 any longer if I re-order.

Screenshot_20230719_142518_Opera.jpg

I also ordered a floor pump for my bikes, the clear plastic cover over the pressure gauge is smashed, looks like it was hit with a hammer. Drop both off at Kohls tomorrow and don't have to package a thing.

I just wish they would find my other ceiling fan. Two supposedly came out of Santa Monica over a week ago, showing up yesterday. The other says leaving New Jersey with no mention of the one that arrived. I'm not unboxing until I know I have two that match for my deck, and they're starting to piss me off for items in decent stocking numbers.
Just imagine if UPS went on strike.

I guess I do my Amazon shopping differently. I read all details on the part (manufacturer, part #, etc.) and if there is a manufacturer website, I buy it from them directly.

Amazon specializes in offering cheap Chinese knockoff crap, but EvilBay will always be the king.

Forum List

Back