Amazon Alexa confirms 2020 election wa stolen

Will Alexa be labeled as an election denier?

• Yes. No one is to question democRAT victories.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope. No one can question AI positions.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Jiff smooth peanut butter is superior to chunky.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm not the one claiming ALEXA says the 2020 Election was rigged and believing it. That's all you. Three years after the election, you are still locked on a lie that has been proven to be a lie.

Also your fuck faced orange god, the Rapist and Traitor P01135809 is the one facing 91-Felony Counts including 31-Counts of violating Espionage Act of 1917. You're on the wrong side, you just don't care.
His inmate number is very similar to yours.
You are number brothers.

/—-/ Since my post was moved to Conspiracy Theories, will all the threads claiming it wasn’t be moved here too?

I appreciate your passion for discussing different viewpoints, but it's important to rely on credible sources for information. The 2020 election has been thoroughly investigated and confirmed as legitimate. It's always good to fact-check and consider various perspectives to ensure we're well-informed.

I appreciate your passion for discussing different viewpoints, but it's important to rely on credible sources for information. The 2020 election has been thoroughly investigated and confirmed as legitimate. It's always good to fact-check and consider various perspectives to ensure we're well-informed.
/——-/ thoroughly investigated and confirmed as legitimate by the lying cheating democRATs who stole it.
There, I fixed it for you.

The lengths these people to find any proof (which does not exist) that 2020 was rigged. It was three fucking years ago. The fucking Rapist and Traitor P01135809 fucking lost the fucking election get the fuck over it.
He's baaaaack.... you clowns are so scared you'll be hyperventilating by next summer.

Forum List

Back