Amazon Alexa confirms 2020 election wa stolen

Will Alexa be labeled as an election denier?

• Yes. No one is to question democRAT victories.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope. No one can question AI positions.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Jiff smooth peanut butter is superior to chunky.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
you guys. Your analytic powers are sorely lacking. No wonder you're on the wrong side.

I'm not the one claiming ALEXA says the 2020 Election was rigged and believing it. That's all you. Three years after the election, you are still locked on a lie that has been proven to be a lie.

Also your fuck faced orange god, the Rapist and Traitor P01135809 is the one facing 91-Felony Counts including 31-Counts of violating Espionage Act of 1917. You're on the wrong side, you just don't care.

Last edited:
To be so very weak minded enough to believe that ALEXA can prove something that did not happen only goes to show the desperation of the MAGA MAGGOTS.

Yeah, we know you fear 'Make America Great Again.' That's the last thing you Marxies want.
I'm definitely not scared of you!
You keep me laughing with your failed attempts at humor. But you are a joke! And an idiotic 🤡.
Also, too. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys is more truthful!🤣🤣🤣

I'm definitely not scared of you!
You keep me laughing with your failed attempts at humor. But you are a joke! And an idiotic 🤡.
Also, too. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys is more truthful!🤣🤣🤣

MAGA MAGGOTS actually believe we should afraid, very afraid of them. I find idiocracy amusing.

Forum List

Back