Amazingly, this actress actually understands why the democrat party purge of conservative social media is going to be really bad...

And the naïve will deny that "they" will ever be shut up/off, because they will claim that they think like Zuckerberg. What they don't realize is that Zuckerberg is taking his cues from China's CCP.
crkoyco3maa61.jpg
A privately owned business and a corporation that belongs to millions of people via investments funds are not one in the same.

The purge came early this year....they aren't even waiting for kamala harris to replace joe "the rapist" biden in office.....

democrat party big tech is purging conservatives from social media and the internet......one actress understands why this is going to end in blood and tears...

As many on the left applaud Mark Zuckerberg’s decision to indefinitely ban President Donald Trump from Facebook and Instagram, some are realizing that the Silicon Valley billionaire’s decision sets a dangerous precedent for the freedom of speech.

One such person is actress-model Emily Ratajkowski, who risked the scorn of her Hollywood peers and the mainstream media by expressing her concern about Zuckerberg’s decision to blacklist the president. “This gives Facebook/tech/Zuck THE MOST POWER. If he can shut the president up/off he can shut any of us up/off,” she tweeted on Thursday.

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

There is no Democratic ‘purge’ of conservative social media, the notion is a ridiculous lie.
Your reply fails as a blindman fallacy. Open your eyes and you will see.

These venue's have long cut people off inciting people to riot. There is no such right in any manner to incite people to riot.
No, that's not true at all.

They only try to silence one side of things, everybody else gets to rock out with their cock out.

That MIGHT be true but it doesn't dispute what I said.

If you see hypocrisy condemn it but you cant argue that inciting people to riot is free speech.
What was said that constituted incitement to riot? What were the actual words and context?
(Because I don't listen to speeches.)

And has any Democrat politician or propagandist in the media ever said anything comparable?

And the naïve will deny that "they" will ever be shut up/off, because they will claim that they think like Zuckerberg. What they don't realize is that Zuckerberg is taking his cues from China's CCP.
crkoyco3maa61.jpg
that is the stupid tweet of the year. How many bakeries in the county? And how many Twitter in the county? BTW, I raise you this"
To anyone who supports Twitter bans trump: Think of Twitter as Amazon or Windows OS and Trump is a vendor or web-browser."

These venue's have long cut people off inciting people to riot. There is no such right in any manner to incite people to riot.

They only try to silence one side of things, everybody else gets to rock out with their cock out.

If you see hypocrisy condemn it but you cant argue that inciting people to riot is free speech.
What was said that constituted incitement to riot? What were the actual words and context?

And has any Democrat politician or propagandist in the media ever said anything comparable?

We have covered that many times. If someone states some obscure reference they should verify that. If you are ignorant of something that has been discussed endlessly the last few days, it's up to you to educate yourself.

Who are you saying is calling for riots. It sure isn't Trump or those who follow him. When we say fight it is with Spirit.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
They went the flesh and blood route on Wednesday the 6th.
I'm feeling a bit lazy so I'm just going to say you are talking out your ass again and copy paste the same I took to time to give response Mac58.

Several million people there but you want to paint them all as the same people and they were not. I should ask why did Nancy get out of there just before shit started to hit the fan and what was her son-in-law doing there. Was that his LARP and a few infiltrators got in on it? Did Nancy call on antifa because someone bused them in.

Defend what? You need to be very specific here because there were a lot of things that went on at the capital on the 6th. Innocent people who were not causing any issues were sprayed. Some hooligans dressed as Trump supporters broke things (no I do not condone that).
Some LARPing went on and certain key things were snagged that the LARPERS got. Someone called on antifa to be there and I don't think that was the president. BLM guy from Utah was also there in the capital and again I do not think Trump called him there either. Rambunctious gave a detailed description of being there first hand and he said Trump's supporters started leaving when the violence started. You an yours can lie all you want about the president calling for violence but he never did. Hell Twitter even banned him when he told the people there to support him in a video to go home in peace.

Now that is all I will respond to you on this matter because I see you as nothing more than a loser fucking troll at this time and I will not waste my time posting to you further.

The purge came early this year....they aren't even waiting for kamala harris to replace joe "the rapist" biden in office.....

democrat party big tech is purging conservatives from social media and the internet......one actress understands why this is going to end in blood and tears...

As many on the left applaud Mark Zuckerberg’s decision to indefinitely ban President Donald Trump from Facebook and Instagram, some are realizing that the Silicon Valley billionaire’s decision sets a dangerous precedent for the freedom of speech.

One such person is actress-model Emily Ratajkowski, who risked the scorn of her Hollywood peers and the mainstream media by expressing her concern about Zuckerberg’s decision to blacklist the president. “This gives Facebook/tech/Zuck THE MOST POWER. If he can shut the president up/off he can shut any of us up/off,” she tweeted on Thursday.

Who the fuck is Emily Ratajkowski? I googled her. A 20-something Sandra Bullock lookalike. Yeah, I always take my political advice from 20-somethings looking for publicity.

My question would be why are conservatives so DESPERATE to perserve the right to lie to, mislead, and misinform the American public via social media? Is it because the mainstream media which has journalistic standards, fact checking, and uses verified sources refuses to broadcast the lies, conspiracy theories, and anti-democratic values being promoting by the right wing conservative leaders?

Based on their promotion of the lie that the election was "stolen", if I were Queen of the FCC, I'd be pulling FOX News' license to broadcast. The mere fact the Rush Limbaugh and other notorious promulgators of right wing facism and hate, are planning to move to Parler. Good luck with that. Apple and other Vendors will not run Parler on their platforms unless Parler does something about the lying.

Every since the Fairness Doctrine was allowed to expire, conservative propagandists have been feeding middle America the idea that liberals in general, and Democrats in particular are all part of some anti-American plot to destroy the country. They have fanned the flames of hate and racism, and since the advent of social media at the turn of the Century, an unmoderated forum for "free speech", now we have been believing that pedophiles in the Democratic Party are coming for your children, and Donald Trump will save your children from becoming the victims of pedophiles.

This isn't free speech. These people are using the same radicalization techniques that ISIS used to radicalize young Muslims and turn them into a dangerous and murderous force. Those people went to the capital armed and intent on murdering their elected representatives - Mike Pence being first among them for his "betrayal" of President Trump.

With "freedom" comes responsibility. First among those responsibilities is to tell the truth.

The entire assault on the Capital, including the lies, distortions, and wild conspiracy theories which radicalized the mob, came from unfettered and unrestrained "free speech". The whole event was organized and planned on social media.

We have covered that many times. If someone states some obscure reference they should verify that. If you are ignorant of something that has been discussed endlessly the last few days, it's up to you to educate yourself.
No, you are claiming he incited a riot, now you back it up.

Then maybe it's about time you started listening to speeches. That's the problem. Everybody gets their news second hand - filtered through someone else's point of view. You're content to let other tell you what was said, and what happened, rather than listen for yourself and form your own opinion. That way you don't have to think for yourself, or compare what you're being told, with what you saw and heard.

No wonder you vote for Donald Trump. You don't want to have to think for yourself.

Who the fuck is Emily Ratajkowski? I googled her. A 20-something Sandra Bullock lookalike. Yeah, I always take my political advice from 20-somethings looking for publicity.

My question would be why are conservatives so DESPERATE to perserve the right to lie to, mislead, and misinform the American public via social media? Is it because the mainstream media which has journalistic standards, fact checking, and uses verified sources refuses to broadcast the lies, conspiracy theories, and anti-democratic values being promoting by the right wing conservative leaders?

Based on their promotion of the lie that the election was "stolen", if I were Queen of the FCC, I'd be pulling FOX News' license to broadcast. The mere fact the Rush Limbaugh and other notorious promulgators of right wing facism and hate, are planning to move to Parler. Good luck with that. Apple and other Vendors will not run Parler on their platforms unless Parler does something about the lying.

Every since the Fairness Doctrine was allowed to expire, conservative propagandists have been feeding middle America the idea that liberals in general, and Democrats in particular are all part of some anti-American plot to destroy the country. They have fanned the flames of hate and racism, and since the advent of social media at the turn of the Century, an unmoderated forum for "free speech", now we have been believing that pedophiles in the Democratic Party are coming for your children, and Donald Trump will save your children from becoming the victims of pedophiles.

This isn't free speech. These people are using the same radicalization techniques that ISIS used to radicalize young Muslims and turn them into a dangerous and murderous force. Those people went to the capital armed and intent on murdering their elected representatives - Mike Pence being first among them for his "betrayal" of President Trump.

With "freedom" comes responsibility. First among those responsibilities is to tell the truth.

The entire assault on the Capital, including the lies, distortions, and wild conspiracy theories which radicalized the mob, came from unfettered and unrestrained "free speech". The whole event was organized and planned on social media.
Well, that was all bullshit.

:rolleyes:

We aren't "claiming" he incited a riot. We saw the speech and the tweets. Something you didn't bother to do. His "incitement" has been covered by every media outlet, in every newspaper, and on social media. We don't have to prove anything to those who have made a conscious decision to ignore facts.

Then maybe it's about time you started listening to speeches. That's the problem. Everybody gets their news second hand - filtered through someone else's point of view. You're content to let other tell you what was said, and what happened, rather than listen for yourself and form your own opinion. That way you don't have to think for yourself, or compare what you're being told, with what you saw and heard.

No wonder you vote for Donald Trump. You don't want to have to think for yourself.
I don't give a shit what people say, I watch what they actually do..... and that's how I know the Democrats are the biggest pieces of shit in the cesspool that is DC, lol.

But you go on listening to liars and hanging on their every word lady, LOL.

We aren't "claiming" he incited a riot. We saw the speech and the tweets. Something you didn't bother to do. His "incitement" has been covered by every media outlet, in every newspaper, and on social media. We don't have to prove anything to those who have made a conscious decision to ignore facts.
What "facts"?
Where?

There is no Democratic ‘purge’ of conservative social media, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

You really bring the facts, don’t you?

Let me ask the obvious question.

What do you mean? Expound on your initial post.

What a well reasoned response, giving expression to the full range of your intellectual ability.

THAT would be a first

What a well reasoned response, giving expression to the full range of your intellectual ability.
It was more than that horseshit post deserved.

THAT would be a first

It is very frustrating on this board. The general reply by liberals is: “NO! YOU ARE!”

Like fucking 2nd graders.

THAT would be a first

It is very frustrating on this board. The general reply by liberals is: “NO! YOU ARE!”

If they were deep thinkers, they wouldn't lean left, would they?

THAT would be a first

If they were deep thinkers, they wouldn't lean left, would they?

Only those in power on the left. Not the useful idiots.

Most of the lefties on this site cant argue their point past one question deep.

Forum List

Back