Amazing in the 21st Century Interracial Couples are Assaulted by BLACKS

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by GHook93, Sep 7, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    Don't black people know the hypocrisy in crying racism at every turn, but then harass and viciously assault an interracial couple in a such a way the KKK would be proud? Black school should make it mandatory to review the Lovings Case!

America needs to wake up and stop accepting reverse racism! Make reverse racism just as unacceptable as White Supremacy is! Reverse racism must be taboo!

As no black or brown man should feel threatened for dating a white women, no white man should feel threatened for dating a black or brown women!

One question where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the ACLU on this one? If it was a black boy beaten by whites for dating a white women (a crime that would be equally as tragic) then these hypocrites would be all over the news screaming America is a racist country and for justice! But when the victim is white these hypocrites say nothing hell they might even endorse it!

At there is some good news out of these. It appears the Black Community is actively working to bring about justice! That leaders in the black community have reached out to the white victim and their family! Bravo to that! Glad to know there are Americans of African descent that aren't like Charlie Bass or 52nd Street!

2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    They suffer discrimination from both sides. Nothing new. I do agree with you it should not be tolerated. local city boys here were going to teach me a lesson for renting to a mixed couple. Their attorney agreed with me after I made my little speech about their ignorant harassment trying to get me to discriminate against my renters.

For the screamers that Republicans discriminate: you need to know that the city attorney happened to be a Republican...City boys happen to be Democrat.

3. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    I don't believe anyone here is denying that there cannot be Black Racists Ghook. This is not unexpected, especially as racial tensions continue to grow. Couple days or weeks from now, we'll hear about a attack by a bunch of white kids on some Black kid or person. Then we'll hear the opposite, etc.

This is nothing new. Also, do you really expect Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton to really show up? I understand you're trying to make a point across and I agree with you somewhat but still. You're really just pointing out the obvious.

4. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    Always the liberal fallback, white people will do this and make headlines in a few weeks (or that White people have done worse in the past)! You have to either be blind or ignorant to see that the violence commited against interracial couples is primarily coming for blacks, not whites! Whites still have there prejudices, but nothing like what blacks have towards white guys dating black women!

PLEASE!!! Nice past you get for Black Public Figure Biases! Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have public forums to get their message out of a very large audience. HOWEVER, they never report on anything happening to the other side of America. Its only black America for them. Nice you give them a pass, but what else do you expect from a teenie bopper!

Talk to us again when you first graduate highschool, second graduate college and third get a job and make it into the real world!

5. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    I guess you failed to read this is nothing new you ignorant fool. If anything, I WASN'T giving Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton a pass.

Also Ghook, exactly what qualifications do you have in your life? Did you graduate college? What do you do for work?

I graduated High School, I'm in college, and I have a job. So kindly go fuck off and go back to what you do best, bitching about how anyone who dares object to any action done by Israel is an anti-semite.

6. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    LOL, I guess you didn't read and/or understand your own post!

Without giving up too much info, since I want to remain anonymous!

Professional Credentials:
    I graduated undergrad with a 3.6 GPA in a Southern State University. I moved back to Chicago and get into sales, started as a mortgage broker and moved on to B to B Corporate Sales. For the last 5 years I have been doing B to B Corporate Sales for a Credit Agency! For the last 4 years I have gone to evening Law School, maintaining a 3.3 GPA, graduating in Jan (well technically Jan). For the last year I have also worked as an intern in my companies legal department.

Life Experience Creditials:
    I have been married for 5 yrs and have 2 (about to have 3) kids. I have owned my place for 6 years. I have had to support a family with no outside help for the last 5 yrs.

A college kid still living off mommie and daddie's dime! Yep you have life experience! :cuckoo:

I was a liberal fuck like you in College, because I didn't enter the real world yet! Once you have a mortgage payment, mouths to feed, deal with insane taxes, then you might be able to talk about life experiences. Until then you are just a teenie Bopper!

7. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I feel white males should not date Black females, and this white guy is lucky he was not
    executed by the black men in Buffalo.White men must realize, with all the shit they do to Black men, the worst thing a White man can do is try to walk around with our Women. You put the Black womans life in danger, and your own White male life in
    danger. Just to many angry black men out there, who are fed up with White racism.
    We don't need to see white men with our women , period.Stick to your own White Women.You will live longer that way.

8. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    And this is the guy that claims blacks cannot be racist.....

9. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Yo, G Hook...

How would you feel about a big, muscular Arab pumping away on a delicate-skinned Jewish woman?

10. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Racism and Hate know no colors.....all races can be racist and hateful toward other races, and even their own.

its sad when some try to brand racism as a "white on black" only thing. So sad and such a fallacy that i cant even post in these types of threads without getting angry.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1