Amazing how the left made believe they cared about union workers.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

All of that btw, must be fake. I mean it is being reported on Fox news, dont you know?

Hope those assholes learned a lesson about who their real friends are. Especially if they are hardworking white middle class.

Yet, all of those steel leaders campaigned for the kuuunt and all the kuuunts supporters are yelling that Trump is doing something for the working middle class in this country.

How delusional many Americans have been. How delusional indeed.

All of that btw, must be fake. I mean it is being reported on Fox news, dont you know?

Hope those assholes learned a lesson about who their real friends are. Especially if they are hardworking white middle class.

Yet, all of those steel leaders campaigned for the kuuunt and all the kuuunts supporters are yelling that Trump is doing something for the working middle class in this country.

Wait a second. Do you actually believe Republicans support Unions?

We know Republicans support billionaires and corporations, but unions? Seriously?

The right condemns these tariffs too. Only the most devoted Trump sheep support them. And the steel/aluminum industry too since big gubmint has decided to force people to buy steel and aluminum at higher prices.

Yes, it's pretty much only the far leftists sitting alone in their corner, as everyone else is getting tired of winning.

I hear, the butt is sore. Just look at the responses above...

The left care about ONE thing, transforming America. No sacrifice is too large, union jobs, the poor, letting illegals kill and rape American citizens, when given a choice they always choose the liberal agenda.

Amazing how the right suddenly made believe they care about union workers :laugh:

Hence Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum to help union workers, something that made liberals squeal like stuck pigs and rush to defend China and Brazil.
Liberals love it since it's a massive intrusion into the free market by the big fed gubmint. You are a liberal now?

Amazing how the right suddenly made believe they care about union workers :laugh:

Hence Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum to help union workers, something that made liberals squeal like stuck pigs and rush to defend China and Brazil.
Liberals love it since it's a massive intrusion into the free market by the big fed gubmint. You are a liberal now?

I hate liberals, its a good old fashioned full hate. Also hate Dem liberal collaborators and those RINO pukes. Make a note.

I hate liberals, its a good old fashioned full hate. Also hate Dem liberal collaborators and those RINO pukes. Make a note.
But you act like one so that's weird.

The union employees are at the mercy of the union. While they may be praising Trump now it is only because of the dollar signs the higher ups see. I don't believe for a minute their true loyalties have changed.

E flat...

^^^ a liberal thinking he's being clever :auiqs.jpg:

^ big gubmint interventionist/liberal

^ big gubmint interventionist/liberal

I don't need to insult you, your own posts are sufficient.

Actually what is revealed is how you dont and it has been the union heads this whole time. Just like we always said. It turns out we were right and you were all wrong, about everything again.

Fucking loser.

Forum List

Back