Amazing and revealing video of how some people see Biden and Trump differently

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

You have to scroll forward (by moving the dot on the red line) to about the 8:30 mark.

I can not think of a better way to illustrate the indoctrination of Trump supporters. Seeing is believing.

You have to scroll forward (by moving the dot on the red line) to about the 8:30 mark.

I can not think of a better way to illustrate the indoctrination of Trump supporters. Seeing is believing.

Total horse shit.

Trump was asking if you could cure COVID the way they kill bacteria using ultraviolet light.
He didn't say it was an actual cure. He never claimed it was part of his platform.
You can cure plantar-fastidious with lasers.
You can grow hair by shining a bright light on the scalp.
Most of these fabrications they used in this prick's show are hoaxes they used by using snippets of trump speeches.

BTW, this so-called comedian was busted for his misogynistic acts against women. He has no room to talk about Trump's alleged infidelities.

FYI, all of these people are lousy examples of Trump supporters. We used to call the "Tea-Baggers". They're the types that refused to listen to Rush Limbaugh or anyone who has the skinny on what the left is up to.

If they had asked me I would have told them that Biden isn't the one saying all of that stuff, it was MSNBC and CNN spreading those hoaxes in an attempt to attribute it to Trump. These people don't have the time to pay attention like I do.
They get all of their news from Faux News. They actually think Bret Baeher is honest.
Then again, if you ask Biden supporters what he's done to improve their lives, they can't put their finger on it, but they can say that Trump is evil, and insurrectionist, and should be locked up, yet they can't name one single US Code he's supposedly been convicted of breaking.

Last edited:
Not the point. The point is the disparate reactions depending on who the people thought said it.
Lets face it, most voters are stupid.

Only 10-20% are truly well-informed.

That's why 31% of Democrats repeatedly vote for lying sociopaths like Biden, Obama, Hillary, etc.
They couldn't even tell you what their policies are and how they've changed in the last 10 years.
Biden and Obama both said marriage should only be between a man and a woman.
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden always said that we must stop illegal immigration.

But now all of them have gone so far left that everyone looks like right-wingers to them.

A comedy bit from TDS stricken Kimmel?

I have seen Greg Gutfeld do the exact same bit on the left not really a difficult thing to do.
Agreed.

That stoopid bit means nothing.

Anyone can do what Jay pioneered.

Asking People To Help REPEAL the FIRST AMENDMENT​

Forum List

Back