‘Amazing and embarrassing’: Obama SOTU gaffe almost goes entirely unnoticed

Donald Trump says Kim Jong Un deserves ‘credit’ for wiping ...

www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/01/09/donald-trump-says...

Donald Trump says Kim Jong Un deserves ‘credit’ for wiping out rivals ”He goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible,” Trump said ...

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out ...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Donald-Trump.

Trump praises Kim Jong-un’s murderous ascent to power | New ...
nypost.com/2016/01/10/trump-praises-kim-jong-uns..Republican frontrunner Donald Trump praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un for consolidating power by murdering his rival relatives. “This guy, he ...

Russia subsidized Ukraine’s economy by $35.4 billion over 4 years by cutting gas prices, Russian President Vladimir Putin says.

More:
http://tass.ru/en/russia/7
The TP love them some commies, it seems.

Ah Kim, part of The Donald's mutual admiration society.
It's sickening...Donald, Kim, Vladimir...some things really should be kept private.

Yes, I see the libtard would rather have them START WW III then talking and acting responsibly...Something the Obomanation could never do!

Funny how no MSM has made a stink over this as they would if Trump said it!

Biz PAC ^ | 1/14/2016 | Russ Reid
President Barack Obama's gaffe Tuesday night during his State of the Union address when referencing Russia has gone largely unnoticed by listeners and pundits alike. "Even as their economy contracts, Russia is pouring resources to prop up Ukraine's and Syria - states they see slipping away from their orbit," said Obama. There's a key discrepancy here: While Russia has been "pouring resources" into the conflict, it certainly has not been to "prop up" Ukrainian government, it has instead gone to those who seek to bring it down. Russia made headlines across the world starting in 2014 when Russian forces were...

The whole SOTU was so laughable already
Looked like a third of the people were falling asleep

It was an empty formality.............and the last by Obama
Ginsburg caught a couple of catnaps but the TV camera didn't stay on her like last year.

Donald Trump says Kim Jong Un deserves ‘credit’ for wiping out rivals ”He goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible,” Trump said ...

Instead of having the world LAUGH at the current President!

Bhq7xkCCYAEaURG.jpg

Russia subsidized Ukraine’s economy by $35.4 billion over 4 years by cutting gas prices, Russian President Vladimir Putin says.

More:

It's sickening...Donald, Kim, Vladimir...some things really should be kept private.

Yes, I see the libtard would rather have them START WW III then talking and acting responsibly...Something the Obomanation could never do!

I guess you're right...like that total over-reaction against Iran to get the lost sailors back.
Obama needs to calm down.

More:

I guess you're right...like that total over-reaction against Iran to get the lost sailors back.
Yep, BHO is threatening to bomb Iran again.. Oh, wait. . . that was McCain.

More:

Like in Iran?

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out ...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Donald-Trump.

Trump praises Kim Jong-un’s murderous ascent to power | New ...
nypost.com/2016/01/10/trump-praises-kim-jong-uns..Republican frontrunner Donald Trump praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un for consolidating power by murdering his rival relatives. “This guy, he ...

Oh, JakeAss.....

Donald Trump Leads John Kasich by 15 Points in New Hampshire – 30-15%

Overtime Politics ^ | 1/14/16 | Fred
The Granite State holds its primaries in less a month, and Donald Trump has a commanding lead in the state, beating John Kasich by 15 points. While Kasich has been doing poorly in both statewide, and national polling, he seems to be doing quite well in New Hampshire. His 15% gives him enough support to take at least a few of the available delegates. Donald Trump looks to take the majority of delegates, especially if Chris Christie and Ted Cruz stay below the 10% viability threshold.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

More:

Sounds like a SET UP as I said 2 days ago!

CNN ^ | January 13, 2016
Secretary of State John Kerry spoke to his Iranian counterpart, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, at least five times Tuesday while U.S. Navy sailors were in Iranian custody, a senior State Department official told reporters Wednesday. In the course of his conversations, the official said Kerry told Zarif: "If we are able to do this the right way, we can make this into what will be a good story for both of us" and would be a way for Iran to prove it can act in a responsible manner in this type of situation. The calls, which took place over...

CNN ^ | January 13, 2016
Secretary of State John Kerry spoke to his Iranian counterpart, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, at least five times Tuesday while U.S. Navy sailors were in Iranian custody, a senior State Department official told reporters Wednesday. In the course of his conversations, the official said Kerry told Zarif: "If we are able to do this the right way, we can make this into what will be a good story for both of us" and would be a way for Iran to prove it can act in a responsible manner in this type of situation. The calls, which took place over...
It was obviously a persuasive argument.
Well done Mr Kerry.

Cruz is beating Trump in IA, closing in on Trump in NH, and is in secret talks with Ryan to sell out the far right to the Washington establishment. Cruz and his wife are Washington elitists. One does not get more insider elitist than
working for Goldman Sachs, as did Mrs. Cruz for some time.

CNN ^ | January 13, 2016
Well done Mr Kerry.

Yes the FAG is always on the COMMIE or MUSLIM TERRORIST side... He did it in his Congressional testimony about Vietnam!

CNN ^ | January 13, 2016
Well done Mr Kerry.

Yes the FAG is always on the COMMIE or MUSLIM TERRORIST side... He did it in his Congressional testimony about Vietnam!
He was clearly on the sailors' side.
Which are they...COMMIEs or MUSLIM TERRORISTs?

CNN ^ | January 13, 2016
Well done Mr Kerry.

He was clearly on the sailors' side.
Which are they...COMMIEs or MUSLIM TERRORISTs?

With you DemoRATS it doesn't matter.... you pricks love them both!

Ginsburg caught a couple of catnaps but the TV camera didn't stay on her like last year.

That is b/c Justice Ginsberg and Justice Scalia usually have dinner together that night and drink a bottle of wine. I would love to have seat at that table and just listen to two of the most brilliant legal minds in the nation. Would be fascinating.

CNN ^ | January 13, 2016
Well done Mr Kerry.
Mr. Kerry, the total asshole playing footsie with the Iranians needs his face beat in. And a REAL President would have told Iran to release those sailors immediately because there's a flight of B-52s on their way to Tehran "as we speak." Iran broke a few Geneva Convention rules in that deal.

Forum List

Back