Am I welcomed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

i am mohamed from egypt, i thought it will be good to argue with others of other cultures. i am a believer muslim and speak from this perspective.

i don't know if i will be welcomed in this forum or not. if you don't love muslim people or forbid presenting islamic viewpoint, i can simply leave, and you will need to search for the other view-point yourselves!

Thank you

I'm a Muslim from Indonesia, welcome brother.
As for the rest of the forum, everyone but the extremist Zionist element will be fine.

hello

i am mohamed from egypt, i thought it will be good to argue with others of other cultures. i am a believer muslim and speak from this perspective.

i don't know if i will be welcomed in this forum or not. if you don't love muslim people or forbid presenting islamic viewpoint, i can simply leave, and you will need to search for the other view-point yourselves!

Thank you

Welcome.

Being from Egypt I would love to hear your view of the current Obama administration and US foreign policy.

I'm not from Egypt, but I'd also love to hear your views, and the views of people in that country.

Welcome and feel FREE TO VOICE YOUR OPINION .unlike the Muslim countries that people like you are born in the US allows freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Welcome and feel FREE TO VOICE YOUR OPINION .unlike the Muslim countries that people like you are born in the US allows freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

hmmmm

when a muslim is a succesful scientist in chemistry or physics you call him egyptian, pakistani ... etc not a muslim.

when a muslim do a crime, you say a muslim does a crime.

any way, be informed that i feel that i am very luck to be born as a muslim.

Do you consider yourself "African" since you are from that continent?

egypt is a bridge between asia and africa with the most part in africa.

i see my self as
1) muslim
2) muslim
10) egyptian
11) african or anything else

hmmmm

when a muslim is a succesful scientist in chemistry or physics you call him egyptian, pakistani ... etc not a muslim.

when a muslim do a crime, you say a muslim does a crime

Yes, some of us do notice that disparity. I point it out all the time.

Warm welcome to the site, Mohamed. Kif el-hal! Enjoy your time, we look forward to your input. You are welcomed and diversity of views and members makes us all richer. :)

Last edited:
hello

Thank you

I am glad that you are here. There are many posters on this forum who have terrible things to say about Islam... Christians who refuse to admit that God and Allah are one and the same, and Americans who choose to hate your culture because of the things they choose to believe, and because of how they choose to feel about the laws of Islam. So many are indoctrinated against your religion. I hope that with your presence here... some of those views will change.

Welcome to this forum, Mohamed...

hello

Thank you

Hello fellow Muslim! There is also Sunni Man who is a Muslim, and he has some rather extreme views. I have very liberal views which are not welcomed by all Muslims, but oh well.
You are very welcome here, but your views will be challenged often. :)

btw, Mohamed..ignore Tank. He is our resident racist. (Eye roll)
Why you mad at me?

I don't care how you dress, drive a car or if you go to school

You are an enigma. I hate your racism. Totally hate it. You say the most awful things. On the other hand, part of me thinks you are just totally confused and feel the need to post the crap you do but it isn't really the real you. Parroting, I think. So..I am not mad at you. You irritate me. I wanna smack ya around, then pick you up and brush you off and hug you...then bitch slap the crap out of you again.

Since I once had been banned by a Muslims site inside China for 10 days, it's the first time to post in a Muslim's thread.

Last edited:
Do you consider yourself "African" since you are from that continent?

egypt is a bridge between asia and africa with the most part in africa.

i see my self as
1) muslim
2) muslim
10) egyptian
11) african or anything else

cool

whenever africa comes up, most people talk about how horrid it is in the countries that don't touch the Med and people like to counter with "uh, Egypt". Thanks for letting me know that you separate yourself.

Pulled into Alexandria, man was it filthy. Have they cleaned it up any?

hmmmm

when a muslim do a crime, you say a muslim does a crime

Yes, some of us do notice that disparity. I point it out all the time.

Warm welcome to the site, Mohamed. Kif el-hal! Enjoy your time, we look forward to your input. You are welcomed and diversity of views and members makes us all richer. :)

:lol:

When a muslim terrorist kills people, he's a muslim terrorist, when a muslim robs someone, no one gives a fuck

mmmkay

btw, Mohamed..ignore Tank. He is our resident racist. (Eye roll)
Why you mad at me?

I don't care how you dress, drive a car or if you go to school

You are an enigma. I hate your racism. Totally hate it. You say the most awful things. On the other hand, part of me thinks you are just totally confused and feel the need to post the crap you do but it isn't really the real you. Parroting, I think. So..I am not mad at you. You irritate me. I wanna smack ya around, then pick you up and brush you off and hug you...then bitch slap the crap out of you again.

intro thread, not a kink thread

just sayin, take it to another thread and "@" me

:D

exitstageleft.gif
..WELCOME!! ..
exitstageright.gif

hello

Thank you

Laila Tov!

Welcome to USMB. Sure, you are welcome, but be prepared to be challenged on a number of fronts.

See you out there.

L'hitra'ot.

-Stat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back