Am I welcomed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

i am mohamed from egypt, i thought it will be good to argue with others of other cultures. i am a believer muslim and speak from this perspective.

i don't know if i will be welcomed in this forum or not. if you don't love muslim people or forbid presenting islamic viewpoint, i can simply leave, and you will need to search for the other view-point yourselves!

Thank you

I don't think it really matters. Welcome! :)

Mohamed,

You are welcomed here by this Christian.

Looking forward to your views and opinions.

Using the word argue versus discuss or debate will be instructional for all of us. As we read your posts, we should all remember English isn't your first language. We should remember not to take your posts on face value but to ask questions. Please do the same with us if you don't immediately understand how we reply. Please be patient with most of us who use American slang expressions. Don't be shy to ask us what we really mean.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB, Mohamed.

As long as you have thick skin and are civil, you'll have a good time here. :D :smiliehug:

Mohamed,

You are welcomed here by this Christian.

Looking forward to your views and opinions.

Using the word argue versus discuss or debate will be instructional for all of us. As we read your posts, we should all remember English isn't your first language. We should remember not to take your posts on face value but to ask questions. Please do the same with us if you don't immediately understand how we reply. Please be patient with most of us who use American slang expressions. Don't be shy to ask us what we really mean.

Very well said.

:thup:

hello

i am mohamed from egypt, i thought it will be good to argue with others of other cultures. i am a believer muslim and speak from this perspective.

i don't know if i will be welcomed in this forum or not. if you don't love muslim people or forbid presenting islamic viewpoint, i can simply leave, and you will need to search for the other view-point yourselves!

Thank you

Welcome, however your intro seems to set you up as a victim before you start.

I like all points of view, do I agree with all points of view? No, however, neither do you.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Using the word argue versus discuss or debate will be instructional for all of us.

ok may be change it to discuss or talk about. i am not very well in english, and i didn't know argue is a bad word

Argue is not a bad word. Oh. Wait. It can be here, lol.

Don't worry about it. Be yourself and just start talking (posting). And like I said..Sunni is not the only muslim here. You will find them...or they will find you. :)

hello

Thank you

Welcome.

Being from Egypt I would love to hear your view of the current Obama administration and US foreign policy.

hello

Thank you

Welcome.

Being from Egypt I would love to hear your view of the current Obama administration and US foreign policy.

I'd like his view on all the bribe money we sent them to play nice with Israel.

WELCOME ABOARD!

7zntsiW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back