Am I sad to enjoy the old Three Stooges reruns over todays comedy shows?

IMO they suck so fuck off.
In another era or eras there was not the massive amount of entertainment choices we have today. The stooges kept the studio who produced shorts for movie theaters in profits. Even though they did not see the wages they deserved. They had new fans up until recent decades. Our choices as kids were not as extravagant as in recent decades.

In another era or eras there was not the massive amount of entertainment choices we have today. The stooges kept the studio who produced shorts for movie theaters in profits. Even though they did not see the wages they deserved. They had new fans up until recent decades. Our choices as kids were not as extravagant as in recent decades.
I appreciate the information but you just wasted a lot of keystrokes on a Neanderthal thud who can't think in words longer than one syllable.

Before I entered kindergarten, Mr. Rogers was not on TV yet.

The teaching I received from Moe, Larry and Shemp are a lot different that the subsequent generation. We learned words like "imbecile" and how to block an eye poke and what Society parties were like. Things that weren't covered on Sesame Street.

Forum List

Back