It's what the police did AFTER they shot the twelve year old three times.

R

rdean

You can watch the video here.

Extended Tamir Rice shooting video shows officers restrained sister cleveland.com

After they shot the kid within three seconds of arriving, when the 14 year old sister ran towards her brother who lay dying, they tackled her, put her in handcuffs and then put her in the back of the police car so she could watch her suffering brother. All they had to do was reach down and pick up the toy gun to know it was a toy. They could have tried to comfort the sister after such a tragic mistake. Instead, they did nothing to administer any kind of aid. And they knew it was a little kid they just shot. He's right there laying on the ground in pain, moving and still alive. By that time, they had to have known it was a toy.
And then, it was how long before the child received any kind of aid? He died after making it to the hospital.

You expect this kind of heartlessness from Republicans, after all, if the USMB is any indication, we know that's just who they are. But the police are trained to not appear so heartless. Some of them actually like the people they are paid to protect.

If the kid were white, would he have been shot? For the sake of argument, say "yes". But would he have been just left to lay there without any aid? I doubt it. And would the police have tackled his 14 year old sister after knowing they made a terrible mistake? I find that very hard to believe.

"This has to be the cruelest thing I've ever seen,"

I agree.

Are we losing our humanity?

Gotta love you two armchair law enforcers. :thup:
You said: Gotta love you two armchair law enforcers. :thup:

Hmmm, I said that it was a tragic mistake. Anyone pointing a gun at the police, fake or otherwise, runs the risk of being shot. That's a given. I never said any different.

But the question about their behavior AFTER the incident is what is being discussed. A 12 year old boy with a toy bleeding to death while the police just stand there completely indifferent. Oh wait, I said that was heartless, like USMB Republicans. In other words, like you. OK, you got me. Nevermind.

Wow. Not only did they refuse to administer first aid themselves, they wouldn't let his sister help him or go for help! Those terrorists deserve the death penalty.

Hmmm, I said that it was a tragic mistake. Anyone pointing a gun at the police, fake or otherwise, runs the risk of being shot. That's a given. I never said any different.

But the question about their behavior AFTER the incident is what is being discussed. A 12 year old boy with a toy bleeding to death while the police just stand there completely indifferent. Oh wait, I said that was heartless, like USMB Republicans. In other words, like you. OK, you got me. Nevermind.

Its not as though they're fetuses, you know. And, they are Black.

To RWs, those are unforgivable crimes and those children deserved to die. I'm surprised RWs have not posted that the little girl should have been shot as well.

To RWs, those are unforgivable crimes and those children deserved to die. I'm surprised RWs have not posted that the little girl should have been shot as well.
You said: I'm surprised RWs have not posted that the little girl should have been shot as well.

Wait.

Republicans care a lot about a fetus. The "born"? Not so much.

Forum List

Back