Alternative to Obamacare getting results

Emily, the belief itself is not empowerment in law.

ACA has been ruled constitutional. The current suit is over procedural, not constitutional, issues, and if ruled procedurally unfeasible, the court will give guidance on how Congress should fix it.
JakeStarkey
And people who justified slavery by law technically owed restitution.

JP Morgan Chase was one bank that offered $5 million investment in education
as reparations for slavery that the company acknowledged was part of their history in building their capital.
From J.P. Morgan Chase an Apology And 5 Million in Slavery Reparations - The New York Sun

Here, we have a chance to hold all the people claiming they endorse this to document their willingness
to accept the legal and financial responsibility for this law they claim is enforceable by govt.

So if you agree to be held responsible, Jake, go ahead.
I am happy to take names, and also ask Obama, Pelosi, members of the Supreme Court, and both Parties for help to document who is willing to accept legal responsibility or who will admit they are not sure, or they don't agree.

I know where I stand, and have already agreed to go on a hunger strike by the end of the year if this whole ACA mandate isn't declared voluntary in order to make it constitutional.

I was hoping to live to work with my fellow Democrats who argue that collateral damage to civilians in Iraq at taxpayer expense was also unlawful, and want to see that credited back to the public as well. Looks like they gave up fighting that battle, so maybe my offer to go on strike for this one might spark more courage to go after all cases of govt waste that is contested.

Restitution for slavery by JP Morgan was a private business decision, not government.

The government will hold no one responsible for reparations because of ACA.

I hope you do not die or suffer irreparable harm from an ill-advised hunger strike.

I do admire your courage.

Thanks for your concern; I was told that the proper way to do a hunger strike is to agree on the terms in advance,
work it all the way through, with the officials who will be addressed, where the goal is not to have to die on strike, but just agree to key points that may need to be pushed to resolve the conflicts in the process of reaching a resolution on this.

If there is a lawsuit, and it is found in Court to be a form of political discrimination by creed
and abusing Party, Congress and Courts to do so, govt could be involved if people do not respond on the PERSONAL level RW and I enforce Constitutional principles directly ourselves.

Ironic JakeStarkey that you don't support RW and me enforcing this personally
but you KEPT INSISTING it had to be done through govt to be legally recognized?

And now you flip again and say it has to be personal and not through govt?
Which way is it?

Emily, you are confused. I admire you but disagree almost across the board with your methodology and philosophy.

Forum List

Back