Alternative medicine the best cure to stroke and paralysis.

Britneypeach

Rookie
Feb 4, 2019
My Mom is 50 years old, a wife to my Dad and a lovely mother to my brother and I. She was a lawyer but had been a stay at home Mom for nearly nine years now, which is slightly scary. She had loved it and wouldn't count it as a job because she had worked harder at home than she ever did anywhere else.

What happened to her? I was going to say that she had recently become disabled. It's actually five years ago now so it isn't that recent, but it still only feels like yesterday that we felt she had a burst AVM. A lot of other people have explained it a lot better, so I am not even going to attempt. If you want to know more, type 'Arteriovenous Malformation' into any Internet search engine.

In search for a better health we came across people talking about a herbal healer on the internet, on how he uses herbs to treat so many chronic diseases, though my Mom was reluctant to give his herbal formula a try.

Since we had no better options, we just had to give it a try. As time goes on, at first it was like a miracle to us her loved ones, we later realized that it was the miracle powers in the herbs that helped my Mom's brain cells to function normal, after 5 years she now has her health in order, she now do everything she couldn't do while she was disabled, am so grateful to God and the healer, I can't thank him enough so I pray his nature's knowledge be multiplied to help reach out to more people in need of a stable health.

I want people to think about the HEALING powers in nature's herbs, If you have already had a Stroke then I appreciate this might be too late, but carers and loved ones should think about this alternative treatment in case something similar happens or had happened to them!

If you know one having same or similar condition and all medical means have been defied, maybe its time you try something new.

I will be willing to connect you with the healer. His fees funny enough are very small yet his medicine is so effective .

Share your thought and story.

:420:
I do my daily intake of herb and at 57 am healthy and stroke free in a family notorious for strokes and massive heart attacks..

Thank you for sharing.
Spamuliciously..
Could be. Herbs do work though. I started taking Hawthorne Berry after a physician that believed in the power of herbs recommended it for Rod. It works great along with other herbs. I wish we had of known about all of them thirty years ago.
Well goodness. My grandparents were into the use of home remedies because they lived in sparse areas of Oklahoma and there was no docs, nurses, hospitals or clinics close, and it was Okiehoma where knowledge of cures from Indians was abundant. I now grow a large assortment of herbs for use and didn't for many years until I became a senior.

Thank you for sharing.
Spamuliciously..
Could be. Herbs do work though. I started taking Hawthorne Berry after a physician that believed in the power of herbs recommended it for Rod. It works great along with other herbs. I wish we had of known about all of them thirty years ago.
Well goodness. My grandparents were into the use of home remedies because they lived in sparse areas of Oklahoma and there was no docs, nurses, hospitals or clinics close, and it was Okiehoma where knowledge of cures from Indians was abundant. I now grow a large assortment of herbs for use and didn't for many years until I became a senior.
We had grandma Jane who had passed on from generation to generation a large book of home remedies and cures but there is so much more out there when you start looking at what is available throughout. Today one can actually look into the composition of each herb to know how it works and what combinations do for various diseases and illnesses.

Thank you for sharing.
Spamuliciously..
We had grandma Jane who had passed on from generation to generation a large book of home remedies and cures but there is so much more out there when you start looking at what is available throughout. Today one can actually look into the composition of each herb to know how it works and what combinations do for various diseases and illnesses.
That is why I have the organic gardeners dictionary.

:420:
I do my daily intake of herb and at 57 am healthy and stroke free in a family notorious for strokes and massive heart attacks..

57 am?

you have a strange clock
That means I am closer to 57 than 58..or a typo I can't remember...But I am still healthy...
giphy.gif

Glad a whole lot of peoole have personal experience of the potency of herb.

It was to me a new discovery.

Forum List

Back