Alt-Right Breitbart Tells Conservatives In Denial What The Alt-Right Is

This is just more proof that Trump and his Bannon alt-right lunatics are a dangerous threat to the old GOP leadership - which obviously makes Hillary the more appealing president.

as if the hillary's hospital sign logo isn't already AltRight™... which beast you want to stamp the label on your face, trump or hillary? all roads lead to the same hell.

as if the hillary's hospital sign logo isn't already AltRight™... which beast you want to stamp the label on your face, trump or hillary? all roads lead to the same hell.

Only in your mind. The Trump hellscape is too scary to imagine.

Since there are still a few conservatives here in a hilarious state of denial, I figured I'd start a thread for them to reference. Here it is folks, straight from the horses mouth.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

From the article, which is :eek-52: Breitbart :eek-52: you Leftists hate :eek-52: Breitbart :eek-52:, so posting a link from there, you are just desperate now aren't you?

So, from the article, here's the main fundamental issue why Leftists are always afraid of other people who aren't Leftists, given that most Leftists are devoid of Independent Thinking Skills or Logical Thinking Skills, any Leftist that has possessed an IQ higher than a paper cup has ALWAYS been a Marxist or a Neo-Marxist.

THE INTELLECTUALS

"There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright."

Alt-Right is something else the demoquacks have created to cause division. It's fucking stupid and anyone promoting this garbage is just as fucking stupid.
Clinton brought it to everyone's attention but it's been around a long time. Small zany bunch of nuts that the Republicans should invite straight out the door, imo.

Alt-Right is something else the demoquacks have created to cause division. It's fucking stupid and anyone promoting this garbage is just as fucking stupid.
Clinton brought it to everyone's attention but it's been around a long time. Small zany bunch of nuts that the Republicans should invite straight out the door, imo.

Must not be too important, until the old hag bright it up 99% of the populace had no idea it existed...which should tell people something. It's just another wedge issue the left is noted for using

Since there are still a few conservatives here in a hilarious state of denial, I figured I'd start a thread for them to reference. Here it is folks, straight from the horses mouth.

From the article, which is :eek-52: Breitbart :eek-52: you Leftists hate :eek-52: Breitbart :eek-52:, so posting a link from there, you are just desperate now aren't you?

So, from the article, here's the main fundamental issue why Leftists are always afraid of other people who aren't Leftists, given that most Leftists are devoid of Independent Thinking Skills or Logical Thinking Skills, any Leftist that has possessed an IQ higher than a paper cup has ALWAYS been a Marxist or a Neo-Marxist.

THE INTELLECTUALS

"There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright."

Blog: Those KKK Republicans

The above op/ed piece explains a lot about what our left wing friends are up to. With Hillary's baggage they have to try push the rest of the country over the edge. Trump was not my first choice and he has issues, but compared to the Hildebeast I'll take my chances with the Donald.

THE INTELLECTUALS

Blog: Those KKK Republicans

The above op/ed piece explains a lot about what our left wing friends are up to. With Hillary's baggage they have to try push the rest of the country over the edge. Trump was not my first choice and he has issues, but compared to the Hildebeast I'll take my chances with the Donald.

The very last people on the planet that should be whining about the KKK are demoquacks

There was not ONE thread at this forum about this Alt-Right stuff UNTIL Hillary gave her speech the other day mentioning the Alt-Right.

Since then we've had tons of threads from the Hillarybots about the Alt-Right.

Hey Hillarybots, this is a special message from Hillary to YOU.

17szgr.jpg

koolaid.jpg

Must not be too important, until the old hag bright it up 99% of the populace had no idea it existed...which should tell people something. It's just another wedge issue the left is noted for using

Doubtful she would've ever brought it up had it not been for the fact that Team Trump hired an alt-righty.

Forum List

Back