Alt-Right Breitbart Tells Conservatives In Denial What The Alt-Right Is

Blog: Those KKK Republicans

The above op/ed piece explains a lot about what our left wing friends are up to. With Hillary's baggage they have to try push the rest of the country over the edge. Trump was not my first choice and he has issues, but compared to the Hildebeast I'll take my chances with the Donald.

The very last people on the planet that should be whining about the KKK are demoquacks

But but but Sassy, oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

A left loon's worst nightmare is an informed conservative, we see right thru their bullshit

There is no such thing as an informed conservative.

The ignorance of the left is astounding,
The democrats just push cliche after cliche. They must have lots of giggles in their think tanks coming up with different ways to repackage the racism narrative. Then as they see their fucking sheep just eat it all up and pass it on as they do.

They have a lot of fun. The op and his types are idiots. Not my words. That is Gruber. That is stalin.

They must have have shits and giggles over how ridiculously stupid their idiots are.

Last edited:
Stephen Bannon And Breitbart News
Spencer said Breitbart News “has elective affinities with the Alt Right, and the Alt Right has clearly influenced Breitbart” and described the site as a “gateway” to that movement’s “ideas and writers.” He described Bannon’s new role in the Trump campaign as “a good thing” for white nationalists.

Bannon told Mother Jones that Breitbart News is “the platform for the alt-right.”

Bannon took over as chairman of Breitbart News after the death of founder Andrew Breitbart. The site has taken a rabidly anti-immigrant tone, often hyping “reports about crime involving immigrants, with headlines that sound like they came from tabloids” and attacking Republicans who favor immigration reform. Vox notes that “Breitbart essentially functioned as an anti-immigration pressure group, signaling to Republican leaders that any deviation on immigration would earn them the wrath of the base.”

The site has also pushed a white nationalist viewpoint in articles on race and religion. It described the shooting of a white reporter and her white cameraman as a “race murder” and published an article titled “Political Correctness Protects Muslim Rape Culture.”

Bannon wrote a column on the site accusing the “left” of engaging in a “plot to take down America” by focusing on police shootings of African-Americans. Breitbart also attacked Pope Francis for supporting refugee migration by invoking Camp of the Saints, a book described by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a novel that “depicts an invasion of France and the white Western world by a fleet of starving, dark-skinned refugees, characterized as horrific and uncivilized ‘monsters’ who will stop at nothing to greedily and violently seize what rightfully belongs to the white man.” SPLC notes that the novel is “a popular book in Alt-Right circles.”

The Anti-Pope Francis is a Heretic, anyone who attacks this Anti-Pope should be praised.

I wonder if you realize that you ever even further right than 99% of American conservatives? You are an alt-rightist if there ever was one, that's for sure.

There are many people who are anti the Anti-Pope Francis, he is an Apostate and a Heretic, I've posted about this on other threads, this isn't the correct thread for me to again post about why I loathe Frank.

I'm a practicing Catholic and the Pope gives me pause....and many others I know

I've posted extensively on several threads about why my whole family after many Centuries has abandoned the Roman Church and it's all because of the Anti-Pope Francis, we choose not to follow a Luciferarian, we choose to follow the Light that Our Lord has instructed us to follow.

Stephen Bannon And Breitbart News
Spencer said Breitbart News “has elective affinities with the Alt Right, and the Alt Right has clearly influenced Breitbart” and described the site as a “gateway” to that movement’s “ideas and writers.” He described Bannon’s new role in the Trump campaign as “a good thing” for white nationalists.

Bannon told Mother Jones that Breitbart News is “the platform for the alt-right.”

Bannon took over as chairman of Breitbart News after the death of founder Andrew Breitbart. The site has taken a rabidly anti-immigrant tone, often hyping “reports about crime involving immigrants, with headlines that sound like they came from tabloids” and attacking Republicans who favor immigration reform. Vox notes that “Breitbart essentially functioned as an anti-immigration pressure group, signaling to Republican leaders that any deviation on immigration would earn them the wrath of the base.”

The site has also pushed a white nationalist viewpoint in articles on race and religion. It described the shooting of a white reporter and her white cameraman as a “race murder” and published an article titled “Political Correctness Protects Muslim Rape Culture.”

Bannon wrote a column on the site accusing the “left” of engaging in a “plot to take down America” by focusing on police shootings of African-Americans. Breitbart also attacked Pope Francis for supporting refugee migration by invoking Camp of the Saints, a book described by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a novel that “depicts an invasion of France and the white Western world by a fleet of starving, dark-skinned refugees, characterized as horrific and uncivilized ‘monsters’ who will stop at nothing to greedily and violently seize what rightfully belongs to the white man.” SPLC notes that the novel is “a popular book in Alt-Right circles.”

The Anti-Pope Francis is a Heretic, anyone who attacks this Anti-Pope should be praised.

I wonder if you realize that you ever even further right than 99% of American conservatives? You are an alt-rightist if there ever was one, that's for sure.

There are many people who are anti the Anti-Pope Francis, he is an Apostate and a Heretic, I've posted about this on other threads, this isn't the correct thread for me to again post about why I loathe Frank.

I've posted extensively on several threads about why my whole family after many Centuries has abandoned the Roman Church and it's all because of the Anti-Pope Francis, we choose not to follow a Luciferarian, we choose to follow the Light that Our Lord has instructed us to follow.

I'll never leave the Church....just weather the storm

The very last people on the planet that should be whining about the KKK are demoquacks

A left loon's worst nightmare is an informed conservative, we see right thru their bullshit

The democrats just push cliche after cliche. They must have lots of giggles in their think tanks coming up with different ways to repackage the racism narrative. Then as they see their fucking sheep just eat it all up and pass it on as they do.

They have a lot of fun. The op and his types are idiots. Not my words. That is Gruber. That is stalin.

They have have shits and giggles over how ridiculously stupid their idiots are.

But but but, they have IQs of 250 or something :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

It's the Bubble they exist in. Here's the average Leftist standing outdoors.

hqdefault.jpg

What+is+Closed+Ideology+Echo+Chamber+AAV.jpg

So, here we are, 5 pages into the thread, and not one conservative has discussed the article written by alt-right platform, Breitbart. Interesting.

Well you can stay in the Church, but you shouldn't follow this man, we think he's the man that we are forewarned about, you know the man I'm meaning.

So, here we are, 5 pages into the thread, and not one conservative has discussed the article written by alt-right platform, Breitbart. Interesting.

Why weren't Leftists posting these threads months and months ago? Why have they only started being posted since Hillary gave that speech the other day?

Well you can stay in the Church, but you shouldn't follow this man, we think he's the man that we are forewarned about, you know the man I'm meaning.

LMAO

Holy shit! You are fucking insane!

This is Zone 2 Politics, it's a personal attacks free zone.

Why weren't Leftists posting these threads months and months ago? Why have they only started being posted since Hillary gave that speech the other day?

Because Trump hired Stephen Bannon. That's why. Try to keep up, loony toons.

Because Trump hired Stephen Bannon. That's why. Try to keep up, loony toons.

I just warned you about personal attacks in Politics Zone 2.

Maybe you should change the sock....sock?

I only post in threads of yours because you're so very low IQ, so you're just too easy.

Wow, you are seriously nuts.

I've officially had enough of your personal attacks now, you little sock.

lol, ptbw forever gives me a funny within 2 seconds of posting this thread. Are you a bot?
Am I really that good?

I just assumed this was a thread that never got going because it was all the same crap we have heard before.

Wow, you are seriously nuts.

I've officially had enough of your personal attacks now, you little sock.

Not a sock, loony toons. If I was a sock, don't you think the mods would've figured that out by now, nutjob?

Personal attack number 4.

lol, ptbw forever gives me a funny within 2 seconds of posting this thread. Are you a bot?
Am I really that good?

I just assumed this was a thread that never got going because it was all the same crap we have heard before.

Apparently, the conservatives have not heard this before. So, I started the thread. I'm here to help them.

Am I really that good?

Apparently, the conservatives have not heard this before. So, I started the thread. I'm here to help them.

We've all heard your type before, the broken record

It's getting very boring..

Get back on topic please - posts in Politics require some content related to the topic and I have feeling some folks don't have a clue what it is.

Forum List

Back