Alpine Woods Family Dental Is Evil ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
I was turned away from this business because I could not pay upfront for treatment.
Hippocratic Oath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The female (doctor I assume) told me to go to the emergency room at the hospital. She never examined me! I can't pay the hospital bills are you kiddin'? All the other dental offices in this town have adopted a way to make a patient pay by making the person call a phone number to a credit company to get you to pay first.
I do not have a job. I do not have a bank account. I am on assistance. But no one will help me. What am I supposed to do?
The Alpine Woods Family Dental office is located at 1433 East Wabash St. , Frankfort, IN 46041 Tel: (765) 670- 6249 .
Do Not Go There!
The female I talked to, who did not identify herself had grey hair cut short .

I was turned away from this business because I could not pay upfront for treatment.
The female (doctor I assume) told me to go to the emergency room at the hospital. She never examined me! I can't pay the hospital bills are you kiddin'? All the other dental offices in this town have adopted a way to make a patient pay by making the person call a phone number to a credit company to get you to pay first.
I do not have a job. I do not have a bank account. I am on assistance. But no one will help me. What am I supposed to do?
The Alpine Woods Family Dental office is located at 1433 East Wabash St. , Frankfort, IN 46041 Tel: (765) 670- 6249 .
Do Not Go There!

go to a teaching hospital's dental clinic and get free treatment from students.

a dentist has no obligation to work on your teeth.

and be careful about libeling people.

Sorry you're having that kind of trouble but you need to get on the phone and start by calling your state dental association for a referral. I am sure they will have a dental office willing to take you as a client. Many dental offices do pro bono work and I realize when you are in pain the last thing you want to be doing is calling on the phone but If you want to find help its where you start.

Frankfort IN Free Dental Care and Dental Clinics
Montgomery County Free Dental Clinic

26 miles away from Frankfort

816 Mill Street
Crawfordsville, IN - 47933

765-362-3244
Clinic Full Details

Do Not Go There!

Indiana Free Dental Care and Clinics - FreeDentalCare.us. Montgomery County Free Dental Clinic

26 miles away from Frankfort

816 Mill Street
Crawfordsville, IN - 47933

765-362-3244
Clinic Full Details

Do Not Go There!
That's kinda funny. When I searched that site it gave two addresses. One showed a location on Google as a golf course, the other looked like a private(?) residence not near a business district(scary). So have you used the business you found on the internet?

I need someone wno has faith in God. And that I will do all I can do to pay them as soon as I can possibly do so. I used to have a local dentist here that treated me but he has since retired. I always got him paid eventually. I believe I tried each and every dentist in this town and they all have signed on to the credit company leaflet they hand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back