Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

Fine, think it's a scam all you want, but if you really want that CEO working for you, an acceptable offer has to be presented. If that's what it takes to get the employee, then you have the choice to accommodate or decline. I don't know how you can call it corrupt when that's the way business deals are made all the time. Just because you can't land a position like that doesn't mean it's a scam when others can.
Yes cause it's good practice to overpay a bad ceo and then pay them a fortune when you fire them. Nothing wrong with that....

No, there is not. Just like when a famous actor or actress is paid 15 million dollars for a single movie, and it flops. Or if a very popular band gets a recording contract for ten million dollars based on past sales, and they can't sell it at half price. That's the way it's done.

It's their risk they are taking on--not yours. Nothing is guaranteed. A company of any kind has to take their chances when they are in the businesses they are in.

Now if you object to these business practices, don't buy their products, don't use their services, boycott those baseball or football games, don't buy any recordings from that favorite band of yours. But I'm willing to bet that if you do have a managed IRA, one of the companies they invested your money into made similar business dealings such as described.
With so many near monopolies not buying their products is hardly an option. It's different when the board loaded with ceos hires the ceo for a huge salary knowing it will lead to them also getting increases in the future. Amazing you can't see the difference.

That's the way bushiness is done, and outside of boycotting it, there is nothing you can do about it.
Correct and our economy suffers. This is why we have very slow growth. We no longer have capitalism, just this twisted cronyism.

There is nothing wrong with our economy. In fact, it hasn't been this great in decades. Under President Trump, records are being broken all the time in employment, minority employment, household income, consumer and business confidence, all of it.

If you're not doing well, then I don't know what to tell you, but the rest of us are doing just fine.

Sure you have.....
And who were these captains of industry?
Not your business, but you would know them. Do you even work? Most the righties on here are grumpy old nothings.

LOL....Ya got nothing like all your type.
I retired at 46,how about you wet spot?
Ah that explains why you are so out of reality. And how long ago was that? Wife probably supporting you now? haha

Around eight years ago wet spot.
And I'm still doing whatever the fuck I want to.View attachment 293062
Like buying this 34k travel trailer that normally goes for 40k.

.....oh,for cash.
Yeah so you mooch off the wife right deadbeat?

Have you ever noticed real successful people don't retire real early? Just you deadbeats....

Or if you worked for a large union or government.

Yes cause it's good practice to overpay a bad ceo and then pay them a fortune when you fire them. Nothing wrong with that....

No, there is not. Just like when a famous actor or actress is paid 15 million dollars for a single movie, and it flops. Or if a very popular band gets a recording contract for ten million dollars based on past sales, and they can't sell it at half price. That's the way it's done.

It's their risk they are taking on--not yours. Nothing is guaranteed. A company of any kind has to take their chances when they are in the businesses they are in.

Now if you object to these business practices, don't buy their products, don't use their services, boycott those baseball or football games, don't buy any recordings from that favorite band of yours. But I'm willing to bet that if you do have a managed IRA, one of the companies they invested your money into made similar business dealings such as described.
With so many near monopolies not buying their products is hardly an option. It's different when the board loaded with ceos hires the ceo for a huge salary knowing it will lead to them also getting increases in the future. Amazing you can't see the difference.

That's the way bushiness is done, and outside of boycotting it, there is nothing you can do about it.
Correct and our economy suffers. This is why we have very slow growth. We no longer have capitalism, just this twisted cronyism.

There is nothing wrong with our economy. In fact, it hasn't been this great in decades. Under President Trump, records are being broken all the time in employment, minority employment, household income, consumer and business confidence, all of it.

If you're not doing well, then I don't know what to tell you, but the rest of us are doing just fine.
Growth is slow and we have trillion dollar deficits. It's a credit card economy. By comparison the Clinton economy was much stronger and he balanced the budget. We are on the road to ruin.

Not really
It relates to the distribution of company profit.
The workers used to get a larger slice of the pie. The amount of profit that goes to workers has decreased, while the amount going to executive compensation has increased

After enough time, corporations realized it was not a successful plan. Paying workers more money does not equal greater profit. Paying a CEO more money does.

Yep...as long as they're good at what they do.
If not they can be fired just like the rest of us if we/they dont live up to expectations.

Correct, and CEO's get fired all the time. I don't know if Crane's still has their magazine out, but in it, there are pages of CEO's who are going to other companies. Those pages are included in every issue. So it's happening all the time.
Yea...they get fired with a Golden Parachute then pop up somewhere else

Yes they do, it's part of their contract with the company.
Yup

Not exactly like getting fired

Growth is slow and we have trillion dollar deficits. It's a credit card economy. By comparison the Clinton economy was much stronger and he balanced the budget. We are on the road to ruin.

That's because it's what the MSM tells you. But the MSM is out to try and destroy this economy. They've been telling us since the day Trump entered the White House that we are doomed. Three years later, never been better. We have more jobs than Americans to work them. When was the last time that happened? And oh......check out the record holiday internet sales this year. And don't tell me it's credit card sales, because it's always been for Christmas.

After enough time, corporations realized it was not a successful plan. Paying workers more money does not equal greater profit. Paying a CEO more money does.

Yep...as long as they're good at what they do.
If not they can be fired just like the rest of us if we/they dont live up to expectations.

Correct, and CEO's get fired all the time. I don't know if Crane's still has their magazine out, but in it, there are pages of CEO's who are going to other companies. Those pages are included in every issue. So it's happening all the time.
Yea...they get fired with a Golden Parachute then pop up somewhere else

Yes they do, it's part of their contract with the company.
Yup

Not exactly like getting fired

If they don't have the job after said contract is expired, I would say that's getting fired.

Sure you have.....
And who were these captains of industry?
Not your business, but you would know them. Do you even work? Most the righties on here are grumpy old nothings.

Ah that explains why you are so out of reality. And how long ago was that? Wife probably supporting you now? haha

.....oh,for cash.

Have you ever noticed real successful people don't retire real early? Just you deadbeats....

I could have retired 4 years before I did.
Figured I didnt want to get bored.

That's because it's what the MSM tells you. But the MSM is out to try and destroy this economy. They've been telling us since the day Trump entered the White House that we are doomed. Three years later, never been better. We have more jobs than Americans to work them. When was the last time that happened? And oh......check out the record holiday internet sales this year. And don't tell me it's credit card sales, because it's always been for Christmas.
It's been a lot better actually. Again, slow growth and trillion dollar deficits. That's is straight awful. We have a president constantly manipulating the stock market with tweets. We are not in a good way.

.....oh,for cash.

glad you found a sugar momma, deadbeat.

It's been a lot better actually. Again, slow growth and trillion dollar deficits. That's is straight awful. We have a president constantly manipulating the stock market with tweets. We are not in a good way.

Nobody's tweets can affect the stock market. Most don't even pay attention to what Trump says tweeting. They pay attention to what he's doing like lowering taxes, challenging our trading partners, and removing business regulations. That's what they are paying attention to.

But that begs the question: given that we have 1.5 million more jobs than Americans to do them, how much more growth would you like to see?

.....oh,for cash.

So how many pieces of hardware have you built for the NASA Shuttle program?
Or better yet how many parts did you make for the prototype F-22 Raptor?
Go pound sand piss ant....you're a nobody.

Nobody's tweets can affect the stock market. Most don't even pay attention to what Trump says tweeting. They pay attention to what he's doing like lowering taxes, challenging our trading partners, and removing business regulations. That's what they are paying attention to.

But that begs the question: given that we have 1.5 million more jobs than Americans to do them, how much more growth would you like to see?
The market moves by 300+ points every time he says something about China trade. Where have you been? Look at today....

.....oh,for cash.

I hope you tell your wife you love her for all the support.

The market moves by 300+ points every time he says something about China trade. Where have you been? Look at today....

It has nothing to do what what Trump says, it has more to do with what's being reported.

Yes
They are paying attention to unnecessary trade wars, destabilized alliances and allowing business to ignore environmental and labor regulations

.....oh,for cash.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes ya feel better.

It has nothing to do what what Trump says, it has more to do with what's being reported.
Yeah it's a coincidence that every time he says something about China trade the market has a huge move up or down. What's being reported is what Trump said. Man you are lost.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes ya feel better.
I've got nothing I need to feel better about. I find it funny you are a mooch though. haha

Yes
They are paying attention to unnecessary trade wars, destabilized alliances and allowing business to ignore environmental and labor regulations

Oh quit already. None of that is happening. The environment is just as good today as it was ten years ago, no labor regulations have been removed. It's all leftist scare tactics.

Yeah it's a coincidence that every time he says something about China trade the market has a huge move up or down. What's being reported is what Trump said. Man you are lost.

People don't trade stocks based on tweets, they trade stocks based on actions. And the market has taken these ups and downs when Trump doesn't say anything, it's more reports on the foreign markets like Europe, who only wish they could have our economy.

Forum List

Back