Allen West Uses Opponent's Mug Shot in Ad

Except that West's service wasn't honorable. He was forced to resign.
No, he wasn't. Another lying libtard lies, imagine that. Stupid.

At the conclusion of the investigation, he was forced to pay a fine and resigned shortly after. It was a "resign or be fired" sort of situation.

Do you have a link to a credible site that says he was forced to resign or he was fired? I have read many sites including CNN articles and none reference his being forced to retire.

No, he wasn't. Another lying libtard lies, imagine that. Stupid.

At the conclusion of the investigation, he was forced to pay a fine and resigned shortly after. It was a "resign or be fired" sort of situation.

Do you have a link to a credible site that says he was forced to resign or he was fired? I have read many sites including CNN articles and none reference his being forced to retire.
No link because it is a lie.

Murphy's adviser, Eric Johnson, said it was ironic that West would bring up his own military record in an ad hitting Murphy on legal issues. West, a lieutenant colonel, was reprimanded by the military for allegedly firing a pistol next to an Iraqi's head as he attempted to extract information from the detainee. He was fined $5,000 but allowed to retire with full benefits.

Now what's hilarious are right wingers saying Romney should get a "pass" when he coerced 5 young men to attack another young man and hold him down so Romney could assault him. The reason they give? Romney was a "teenager". Poor thing.

Lol! You are to funny, what else is Johnson going to do? Murphy is an embarrassment and got caught looking stupid, he has to lie and spin to get the attention off his boy.

No, it wasn't. He resigned on his own decision. LIAR!!!

He just happened to make "his own decision" at the same time as the scandal? If you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you may find of interest.
Doesn't mean he was forced out. Keep your property, it might serve you well.

I happen to know Allen personally. He had the option to stay in the Army, but decided that if it would reprimand an officer for protecting the men in his command, he wanted out.

He just happened to make "his own decision" at the same time as the scandal? If you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you may find of interest.

I happen to know Allen personally. He had the option to stay in the Army, but decided that if it would reprimand an officer for protecting the men in his command, he wanted out.

Seems like a good guy. Bet he would be a good guy to work for.

Uh Huh....

He's a good guy to ride with and he'd be an awesome guy to have on your side in a brawl.

Thats the impression I got of the guy. Pure back bone, and about the only Republican I could see my self thinking highly of. Like I said, I wish he was the first black president.

YOU are the reason why veterans vote for conservatives in RECORD numbers.. your hatred of our service members of what they do to provide the umbrella of freedom which allows you to ooze your ignortant ass bullshit, shows very clearly.

Allen West is a hero! "I'd want him in that foxhole next to me."

Cowboys like West give the rest of us in the military a bad name....he's lucky he wasn't court martialled....just forced to retire. He's political career so far is just more of the same out-of-control behavior...he's another Duke Cunningham in the making.

COWBOYS???
For firing a gun near a known killer terrorist's head... that's a cowboy???
Geez.. no wonder we have wussies now in the military like you evidently were!

WEST was awarded:
West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge.[3]

[edit]

What kind of fu..k award did you get... cleanest sink???

So you think the following keeps the terrorists from killing troops?
I bet you were a real chickensh..t happy this card came out didn't YOU?

This is from a laminated card each soldier must carry:

"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force

Seriously do you people understand soldiers to be affective just like cops MUST be in areas that might require lethal force!

We have been told frequently by Obama pious and obviously PHONY statement:

"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
Blowhard's 2010 Tax Return
$1,728,096 Obama's adjusted gross income
245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities
49,945 home mortgage interest
122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!
Obama's 2010 Tax Returns

West got those awards before he was given the boot. 22 years and he never made Colonel, guess he wasn't O-6 material.

He's a good guy to ride with and he'd be an awesome guy to have on your side in a brawl.

Thats the impression I got of the guy. Pure back bone, and about the only Republican I could see my self thinking highly of. Like I said, I wish he was the first black president.

He's not smart enough. He won't even win his congressional election. He's such a tough guy he ran from his district. Hahaha.

He's not smart enough. He won't even win his congressional election. He's such a tough guy he ran from his district. Hahaha.

Libs hate him because he has something most of the libs lack, that would be a back bone. Meh, will see what happens.

Even if you do know him personally, it still doesn't lend any credibility to the statement. It's a self-serving explanation. What would you expect him to say? "Yeah, they forced me out because I'm a criminal"?

My understanding is he got over zealous with a detainee, calling him a criminal is a serious stretch.

His actions were subject to court marshal. That they eventually dropped the charge down and gave him a non-judicial punishment doesn't change that fact. So yeah, he's a criminal, just like someone who committed a felony and pleads down to a misdemeanor is.

Bullshit. The reprimand would have killed his career. He never would have made O-6. There's a reason he was a 22 year O-5.

Libs hate him because he has something most of the libs lack, that would be a back bone. Meh, will see what happens.

Then why didn't he use his "backbone" and stay and run for office in the district that elected him?

My understanding is he got over zealous with a detainee, calling him a criminal is a serious stretch.

His actions were subject to court marshal. That they eventually dropped the charge down and gave him a non-judicial punishment doesn't change that fact. So yeah, he's a criminal, just like someone who committed a felony and pleads down to a misdemeanor is.

Yes but while someone who commits a felony and pleads down may be guilty of a crime, they are not a felon.

They dropped the charge down and gave him a fine. Clearly he acted inapproiately, however he wasn't convicted of a crime, therefore calling him a criminal is disengenious.

Forum List

Back