Allen West Uses Opponent's Mug Shot in Ad

West was kicked out of the Army for being unhinged. Then, he became an unhinged NaziCon Congressman.

Kicked out "overstates" it of course, since you are a dishonest hack lib propagandist wannabe piece of shit, Shitting Bull.

Col West RETIRED after 22 years of SERVICE to his country.

Yes, over the incident described, he admitted his behavior, explained WHY he did as he did, did NOT get court martialed, DID get an Article 15, was fined, did pay his fine and then DID choose to retire.

He was and he remains HONORABLE. I realize the very concept of honor mystifies a sack of shit such as you, Shitting Bull.

West was kicked out of the Army for being unhinged. Then, he became an unhinged NaziCon Congressman.

F..king liar!!!

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."[12] The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[11] Lieutenant Colonel West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."[12]
At his hearing, West pointed out that there were no further ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4.[13]

After West's retirement he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support.[11] A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.[11] Moreover, conservative David Horowitz's online publication FrontPage Magazine, named West its 2003 Man of the Year, for "valuing his own troops' lives over the mental well being and self-esteem of an Iraqi terrorist."[6][14]

Idiot LAKHOTA!!!!!

You don't get FULL BENEFITS if you get KICKED out of the Army...!

Lieutenant Colonel West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004

Well, he isn't running against you...so I guess that's why he didn't use your mugshot.

I have your "mugshot," asswipe - in Hawaiian shirt and kilt.

Need a link?

lol!! That's ok.. I have the Butch on ignore.. she always flocks to my threads to personally insult me.. :) I take that as a compliment..

Hey LGS heres a site you need to register and give the libs a bad time on. I've been banned a couple of times. McGyver would send emails to all the libs to complain about me and ask them to send emails to the mod to have me banned. Anybody that stands up to them really pisses em off.
Hard to believe there are this many liberals in Idaho

Politics - Boise Weekly Forum

Need a link?

lol!! That's ok.. I have the Butch on ignore.. she always flocks to my threads to personally insult me.. :) I take that as a compliment..

Hey LGS heres a site you need to register and give the libs a bad time on. I've been banned a couple of times. McGyver would send emails to all the libs to complain about me and ask them to send emails to the mod to have me banned. Anybody that stands up to them really pisses em off.
Hard to believe there are this many liberals in Idaho

Politics - Boise Weekly Forum

Thanks.. :) I'll pass though.. I was a member at another forum which had a tattle-tale thread.. we didn't have the freedom to debate the liar libs and call them out for what they really are.. I won't ever subject myself to a forum like that again. Thanks again though.

Allen West's liberal challenger has a criminal record and assaulted a police officer.. yet leftists in this thread point to Colonel West's honorable service as though there's something bad about that???

Well, he isn't running against you...so I guess that's why he didn't use your mugshot.

Need a link?

If you aren't talking or taking dick, you go on and on as if....as IF you've got any pics of what you allege to be me. Talk is so cheap....like the cheap man-sex you enjoy.

Need a link?

If you aren't talking or taking dick, you go on and on as if....as IF you've got any pics of what you allege to be me. Talk is so cheap....like the cheap man-sex you enjoy.

They've been confirmed
Also confirmed - you're a fucking idiot and a petty officer first class
Next?

Last edited:

Need a link?

They've been confirmed
Next?

Not to worry Warbler...the Navy needs Mess Cooks too. I'm sure you served honorable with all those potatoes to peal and coffee to make and serve to us Officers. :lol::lol::lol:

They've been confirmed
Next?

Not to worry Warbler...the Navy needs Mess Cooks too. I'm sure you served honorable with all those potatoes to peal and coffee to make and serve to us Officers. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry - no one in San Diego's brown shoe facebook navy remembers you as an officer
Next asswipe?

Does Allen really want to go down this road, after the only reason he's a retired colonel is because he was pushed out for violating several articles of the UCMJ.

Forum List

Back