Allen West Seems To Think That Washingtonians Are Doing Really Well, Financially

I whipped that ass and you got nothing to say dumbass, West's statement is false and sheer bullshat.

You havent whipped anyone. You have acted cowardly though.

I just did a quick search. While the rest of the country is suffering from the housing collapse DC is enjoying having luxury residential units going in and expect those gains to carry forward for the next 5 to 8 years.

Post evidence dumbass.

I dont need to. Everyone here can see you can not comprehend the message of unemployment. Maybe someday you might become sharp enough to read and comprehend the info provided. The only one that doesnt understand it is you.

You havent whipped anyone. You have acted cowardly though.

I just did a quick search. While the rest of the country is suffering from the housing collapse DC is enjoying having luxury residential units going in and expect those gains to carry forward for the next 5 to 8 years.

Post evidence dumbass.

I dont need to. Everyone here can see you can not comprehend the message of unemployment. Maybe someday you might become sharp enough to read and comprehend the info provided. The only one that doesnt understand it is you.

You have no evidence, STFU then John Wayne.

Post evidence dumbass.

I cant help you are not intelligent enough to understand the differnces in demographics that was presented.

That's only the District, moron.

Damn, does your stupid get any worse? I keep thinking you've bottomed out, but you keep amazing me.

It doesn't know that when discussing DC in this area that means the entire metro region as a whole, not just the city.

Here are West's words where did he say the Metro dumbass?

I think that we need to extend those tax cuts permanently across the board. Look, I come from a -- an area down in South Florida where unemployment is at 13 percent, foreclosures are absolutely high. We are seeing closed upon closed storefronts. But yet, when you walk around here in Washington, D.C., you don't see people getting laid off, you don't see, you know, anyone suffering, you don't see the foreclosures.

Now STFU and stop trying to spin shat.

He was talking about an AREA in South Florida, but specifically about within DC city limits?

Only poor people who don't work for government are stuck in DC and have to put up with the shitty schools and crime.

Washingtonians live in the suburbs. The three richest in the country.

If Washingtonians don't live in DC who does dumbass? my link from the DC Department of unemployment stands and so does this

Report finds rise in D.C. poverty to nearly 1 in 5 residents - washingtonpost.com

Our National Embarrassment, Washington, D.C. | Poverty in America | Change.org

Who cares?

DC is another urban shit hole living under failed left wing policies.

Washingtonians live in the three richest suburbs in the nation.

I cant help you are not intelligent enough to understand the differnces in demographics that was presented.

Report finds rise in D.C. poverty to nearly 1 in 5 residents - washingtonpost.com

Only poor people who don't work for government are stuck in DC and have to put up with the shitty schools and crime.

Washingtonians live in the suburbs. The three richest in the country.

If Washingtonians don't live in DC who does dumbass? my link from the DC Department of unemployment stands and so does this

Who cares?

DC is another urban shit hole living under failed left wing policies.

Washingtonians live in the three richest suburbs in the nation.

because DC is 71% they're not true Washingtonians, you racism is exposed in your code words, "urban shithole"= black shithole to your dumbass so the people are not real Washingtonians.

Good grief.

bye-bye-asswipe-1267067438.gif

You do have comprehension issues.

I stated very clearly the little guy is still being hosed.

Damn you are ignorant.

It's the HuffPuff - again - so I haven't wasted time on the article.... However, the title itself is intriguing..... "Allen West SEEMS TO THINK...." Seems to think? They've written a whole article on something that isn't even a fact. How very typical of the HuffPuff... and how very typical that Fail&Go takes it as gospel. Both are moronic.

And.... I'm just wondering how Fail&Go manages to find the time to post here.... since he "left" the board because he got "promoted" and would be far too busy to bother with the forum. Weird. Funny shit.

Shut up troll and get back in your cage.

Ahhhh, the old 'shut up' whine. :lol::lol: It's the internet, liar boy, telling people to 'shut up' only succeeds in making you look stupid.

Yay! That means I win!

Forum List

Back