Allen West Seems To Think That Washingtonians Are Doing Really Well, Financially

That's only the District, moron.

Damn, does your stupid get any worse? I keep thinking you've bottomed out, but you keep amazing me.

It doesn't know that when discussing DC in this area that means the entire metro region as a whole, not just the city.

Allen West didn't say shat about the DC Metro he was talking about DC and his dumbass lied.

Damn, does your stupid get any worse? I keep thinking you've bottomed out, but you keep amazing me.

It doesn't know that when discussing DC in this area that means the entire metro region as a whole, not just the city.
Apparently. Just wow.

It's the HuffPuff - again - so I haven't wasted time on the article.... However, the title itself is intriguing..... "Allen West SEEMS TO THINK...." Seems to think? They've written a whole article on something that isn't even a fact. How very typical of the HuffPuff... and how very typical that Fail&Go takes it as gospel. Both are moronic.

And.... I'm just wondering how Fail&Go manages to find the time to post here.... since he "left" the board because he got "promoted" and would be far too busy to bother with the forum. Weird. Funny shit.

Shut up troll and get back in your cage.

Too add, the number of Feds employed in the District is just a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Feds employed in MD and NoVA.

Our Federal Government long ago outgrew the surface area of the District. Pretty sad.

Last edited:
There has been several articles that have stated exactly that. The people around DC have had a cash influx from government. While the little guy has been hosed the government, government has taken care of there own.

Your complaint needs to be focused, because as of now. They were and are better off then the rest of the country.

Funny, I'm one of the "little guys" in the DC Metro are that benefits from government spending in the region (around here it's called trickle down........ ) :lol: and yes this area
is 'relatively' recession proof.

Yep. Gotta agree.

I've got a friend who worked for the Govt for 17 years. She quit and moved to Florida. She went back this year to visit friends. She says they were all amazed because she was telling them what its like outisde the bubble that is DC.

Govt workers aren't worried about layoffs or no paycheck coming in.

Seems that DC dollar would flow over into things that aren't Govt also.

The primary employer in this area is the Federal government to include contractors as well as government workers. Most of the rest of us make our living catering to gov workers and contractors.

Dumbass woman, you have it backwards

District of Columbia Jobless Rate for October 2010 Down 0.1% to 9.7% - Releases - Department of Employment Services

Now prove how you came up with that 5% figure or shut the fack up and stop lying.
You're slow, aren't you.

You're not illiterate are you, or are you saying that link from D.C: Department of Employment Services lying? You said unemployment in DC is 5% when it isn't.

Try reading it again. maybe improved conprehension will follow.

Here are West's words where did he say the Metro dumbass?

I think that we need to extend those tax cuts permanently across the board. Look, I come from a -- an area down in South Florida where unemployment is at 13 percent, foreclosures are absolutely high. We are seeing closed upon closed storefronts. But yet, when you walk around here in Washington, D.C., you don't see people getting laid off, you don't see, you know, anyone suffering, you don't see the foreclosures.

Now STFU and stop trying to spin shat.

I think that we need to extend those tax cuts permanently across the board. Look, I come from a -- an area down in South Florida where unemployment is at 13 percent, foreclosures are absolutely high. We are seeing closed upon closed storefronts. But yet, when you walk around here in Washington, D.C., you don't see people getting laid off, you don't see, you know, anyone suffering, you don't see the foreclosures.

Well I see you're still firing on one cylinder only. I wasn't talking to you numbnuts.

Well I see you're still firing on one cylinder only. I wasn't talking to you numbnuts.

I whipped that ass and you got nothing to say dumbass, West's statement is false and sheer bullshat.

I whipped that ass and you got nothing to say dumbass, West's statement is false and sheer bullshat.

You havent whipped anyone. You have acted cowardly though.

I just did a quick search. While the rest of the country is suffering from the housing collapse DC is enjoying having luxury residential units going in and expect those gains to carry forward for the next 5 to 8 years.

You havent whipped anyone. You have acted cowardly though.

I just did a quick search. While the rest of the country is suffering from the housing collapse DC is enjoying having luxury residential units going in and expect those gains to carry forward for the next 5 to 8 years.

Post evidence dumbass.

More like you wiped my ass but then that seems to be all your good at. Of course you don't live in the area and yet you seem to think you have a valid opinion based on some HuffPost spin. Your last cylinder just stopped firing.
Oh, by the way, have you finally filed that agent orange claim with the VA?

Only poor people who don't work for government are stuck in DC and have to put up with the shitty schools and crime.

Washingtonians live in the suburbs. The three richest in the country.

If Washingtonians don't live in DC who does dumbass? my link from the DC Department of unemployment stands and so does this

Report finds rise in D.C. poverty to nearly 1 in 5 residents - washingtonpost.com

Our National Embarrassment, Washington, D.C. | Poverty in America | Change.org

Last edited:

Forum List

Back