Allen West is a member of the CBC

To be honest I completely missed the last sentence that mentions the NBRA.
I've never heard of it.

But if it exists, yes it is a racist group as well.
No group should be color-exclusive.

What about ethnicity?
Still waiting for you to define how Jews are "racist".

You said that the CBC separates themselves and that is racist. The Jews do the thing you consider racist yet you haven't call them racist. In fact the only ones you attack have a different skin color. Why?

What about ethnicity?

You said that the CBC separates themselves and that is racist. The Jews do the thing you consider racist yet you haven't call them racist. In fact the only ones you attack have a different skin color. Why?
And the Jews seperate themselves according to "race"?

Are you high?

Sammy Davis Jr. and many other black Jews might have something to say about that bullshit.

Last edited:
He just finished an interview on Fox. Because of the embarassing racist behavior of Maxine Waters and other members of the CBC West says he is going to "rethink" being a member and may withdraw.

What little Willow is referring to is that Waters told the Tea Party to go to hell. To partisan hacks, that means Waters is a racist. In reality, she was just telling the Tea Party to go to hell, which is not a racist statement. But I sure do find it amusing that the same cons who criticize anybody on the left for daring to accuse anybody on the right of being racist (even when they do say something racist) are now faux outraging and race-card-pulling themselves. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many on the right are inconsistent hypocritical hacks.

No, she's referring to this. Watch the clip. Then listen to the audience reaction...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG8x6X8xn3c&feature=player_embedded]Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube[/ame]

Willow sure is happy that West is considering leaving an organization that she thinks is racist. She sees nothing wrong with West being part of a group she thinks is racist because he's thinking about possibly considering leaving. Lol

I'm quietly confident that Willow is capable of voicing her own opinions. She doesn't need you to tell the board what she thinks. Frankly, you struggle with coherent thoughts of your own, so speaking on behalf of another is waaaay over your intellectual pay grade.

I would suggest you STFU telling others what they think... it makes you look even more ridiculous.

Go cry about it. She thinks the CBC is racist but still supports someone who is part of that big bad racist organization because hes a repub. Dont like it? get a hanky.

Can organization that have black in their prefix and accepting only black members be racist?

I wonder if there is CWC, would they be racist?

Are you high?

Sammy Davis Jr. and many other black Jews might have something to say about that bullshit.

Sammy Davis?? Lol

So why is la raza called racist? The separate based on ethnicity not race.

You keep avoiding your own point isreal is a land just for Jews. A whole territory to separate but that's ok to you because they aren't a "race". Is that it? Please don't deflect again.

Look at the history of white only groups and you tell me if it would be racist. Black groups don't go around killing other races but keep pretendig like they do. It drains your credibility

Are you high?

Sammy Davis?? Lol

You keep avoiding your own point isreal is a land just for Jews. A whole territory to separate but that's ok to you because they aren't a "race". Is that it? Please don't deflect again.
Israel is just for Jews?

Uhhhhhhhh, ya' might want to re-think that, and get back to me.

There are plenty of practicing Christians in Israel, and that is a fact!

Yes, La Raza is as racist as the CBC. Totally seperated from non-hispanics.

This is just too damn easy!.

Are you high?

Sammy Davis?? Lol

Israel is just for Jews?

Uhhhhhhhh, ya' might want to re-think that, and get back to me.

There are plenty of practicing Christians in Israel, and that is a fact!

Yes, La Raza is as racist as the CBC. Totally seperated from non-hispanics.

This is just too damn easy!.

There are also thousands of practicing MUSLIMS in Israel as well! :eusa_shhh:

Look at the history of white only groups and you tell me if it would be racist. Black groups don't go around killing other races but keep pretendig like they do. It drains your credibility

I'm not pretending. I asked the question.

A political group that call themselves Congressional Black Caucus calling everyone who does not agree with their policies - racists. It's exactly the same story as with the president, if you don't agree with what he's doing it's because he's black.

Liberals pretty much encourage this type of talk. In fact, Liberals are the ones responsible for the deprived conditions that exist in every member of the CBC's districts. There is no difference in between members of CBC today and being southern white democrat from before 50 years ago. It's new kind of racism in order to keep their constituents "in line" with their needs by feeding them with the same Liberal rhetoric about the other side being evil. That's the only way they could get enough votes to stay in Congress.

In fact, that's racism.

Ame®icano;4086089 said:

You are pretending because the CBC has done no racist actions, its BS.

A political group that call themselves Congressional Black Caucus calling everyone who does not agree with their policies - racists. It's exactly the same story as with the president, if you don't agree with what he's doing it's because he's black.

Can you cite one example of this? They've been criticizing Obama a lot lately and no, they don't cry racist when someone rejects their "policies," you don't even know their "policies" to even begin with, you're projecting a bunch of BS.

Liberals pretty much encourage this type of talk. In fact, Liberals are the ones responsible for the deprived conditions that exist in every member of the CBC's districts. There is no difference in between members of CBC today and being southern white democrat from before 50 years ago. It's new kind of racism in order to keep their constituents "in line" with their needs by feeding them with the same Liberal rhetoric about the other side being evil. That's the only way they could get enough votes to stay in Congress.

In fact, that's racism.

Now you're really retarded comparing CBC to Dixiecrats when you can't even make that comparison, southern Dixiecrats supported white supremacy you retard, the CBC does not support black supremacy.

This dude keeps moving the goal posts. Now la raza is racist but they don't separate based on race the Jews don't separate based on race either bit they arent racist. Wicked is pretending that I said no other races are allowed in Israel. What I said is Israel is a place for the Jews. That's separation!

The pattern suggests that Wicked thinks every minority of color is racist just because they separate. So in essence he has no problem with separation only minorities of color separating. Nice double standard there

This dude keeps moving the goal posts. Now la raza is racist but they don't separate based on race the Jews don't separate based on race either bit they arent racist. Wicked is pretending that I said no other races are allowed in Israel. What I said is Israel is a place for the Jews. That's separation!

The pattern suggests that Wicked thinks every minority of color is racist just because they separate. So in essence he has no problem with separation only minorities of color separating. Nice double standard there
You demonstrated (hoisted by) your own petard early on in this thread. YOU have zero room to speak.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;4086089 said:

Can you cite one example of this? They've been criticizing Obama a lot lately and no, they don't cry racist when someone rejects their "policies," you don't even know their "policies" to even begin with, you're projecting a bunch of BS.

In fact, that's racism.

Now you're really retarded comparing CBC to Dixiecrats when you can't even make that comparison, southern Dixiecrats supported white supremacy you retard, the CBC does not support black supremacy.

Whether you are willing to admit it or not, a group that excludes someone because of the color of their skin is prejudice and racist. What if the owners of this site excluded all black people from becoming a member, would they be racist??

The concept behind the CBC is blacks doing for themselves and not depending up whites to do things for them which is something that Republicans say blacks should do, when they do it becomes racist for convenience, look at Project 21 and the NBRA(National Black Republican Association) both are all black organizations but no one calls them racist like the CBC, why? They're Republicans!

The original concept behind the CBC is not the actual purpose, any more, of the CBC.

Racist liars like the Basshole cannot hide the truth with their petulant dishonesty.

And how would you know anything about the CBC and its purpose except just calling racist you retarded moron? You just want to argue for the hell of arguing.

How would ANYBODY know anything about the CBC, moron?

If it's some deep dark secret, then surely a slouch like you wouldn't have access to any information about it. Yet, here YOU are pontificating with no shred of authority or accuracy, stupid.

As it stands, though, you imbecile, the CBC is not hidden in shadows -- exactly. Why, for example, moron, there's THIS:

CBC-The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.

Fascinating reading. It's instructive for anyone WITH an open honest mind (thereby excluding you, sadly) to juxtapose their original purpose with their present day stated agenda. And it's even more instructive to compare what they profess about their agenda and how they go about attending to that agenda.

I am arguing with YOU, moron, because YOU keep saying stupid and dishonest things. If you don't care to be argued with, try being honest and intelligent for once.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;4086089 said:

In fact, that's racism.

Whether you are willing to admit it or not, a group that excludes someone because of the color of their skin is prejudice and racist. What if the owners of this site excluded all black people from becoming a member, would they be racist??

Last time I checked I didn't see droves of whites trying to join the CBC so the CBC isn't racist, its focus and scope is blacks doing for themselves and not depending upon others.

Last time I checked I didn't see droves of whites trying to join the CBC so the CBC isn't racist, its focus and scope is blacks doing for themselves and not depending upon others.

You didn't answer my question about this site. A group that is doing for themselves as well. Would they be racist if they didn't allow black people to join??

How do you know white people don't want to join??

Last edited:

Just calling themselves black and not accepting anyone but blacks in their group is racist action.

From former president Carter, to liberal media, to Hollywood, they were all calling racists everyone who's not agreeing with Obama. And now, if you don't agree with CBC, you are racist too.

Read again, moron. That's not what I said.

Did Bubba Clinton try to join CBC by saying "I am honored to be thought of as the first black president"?

"Droves" :eusa_liar:

Nice moved goalpost, dipshit.

If even ONE white had applied for membership but gotten denied on the basis of race, then the organization is racist.

Read and learn (for once), ya moron: Congressional Black Caucus Struggles With Question of Race : Roll Call News

And since you are a lazy slouch, I'll quote the relevant bit and highlight it for you, Basshole:
How black should the Congressional Black Caucus be?

That might seem like a strange question, but it’s one the CBC has grappled with throughout its 40-year history. White Members of Congress have occasionally tried to join, but the group has remained firm: The CBC is for blacks only.

Many of its members say the concept of an all-black organization devoted to looking out for the needs of black America isn’t yet an antiquated one.
Congressional Black Caucus Struggles With Question of Race : Roll Call News

Hm. Looking out for the needs of "black America?" Odd. I just KNOW I read "somewhere" that their goals and agendas were more inclusive.
The CBC’s members are advocates for the human family nationally and internationally
Gee. WHERE or where did I read THAT? Could it be something they say OF themselves? CBC-The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.

Nah. Clearly not possible.

Ame®icano;4086347 said:

Just calling themselves black and not accepting anyone but blacks in their group is racist action.

Calling themselves black is not racist and promoting a model of self help and doing for self isn't racist, the point of the CBC is blacks doing for themselves and not relying on whites to do for them, not racism against whites, idiot.

From former president Carter, to liberal media, to Hollywood, they were all calling racists everyone who's not agreeing with Obama. And now, if you don't agree with CBC, you are racist too.

That was not what Carter said but anyways, that isn't the position of the CBC, stop with the strawmen.

Forum List

Back