All we need is a Dim in the Oval Office

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
For all the partisan shill dead heads that think that the US federal government will be "A" Ok once Trump is removed, this thread if for you.

I also realize it matters little who it is so long as they have a "D" by their name and spew venom at Trump.......except maybe Hillary. LMAO!

I also realize it matters what their policies will be, not that that will be hard to predict. They will need to follow the talking points of limiting gun ownership, free "something", unregulated and unlimited immigration, and a single payer system. Of coarse, championing tax funded genocide at the abortion mills is a must as well. These sorts of things the next empty suit or dress must champion cuz they are ingrained in the party platform and nothing can ever change that.

Having said that, will much really change other than the window dressing? I mean, Trump will fail at the border wall, he has fully funded Planned Parenthood, the spending is worse now than under Obama, and the GOP failed to replace Obamacare. Also, I look for more gun legislation under Trump of some sort, so really, nothing has been lost here for Dims other than the abuse of having to look at the orange Gerbil atop Trump's head everyday and being tortured by his tweets.

What we need is for the Senate and the White House to always be controlled by different parties.

Which is which is pretty meaningless at this point in time.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What we need is for the Senate and the White House to always be controlled by different parties.

Really? And why is that? What will change?

My point here is that nothing ever changes except the window dressing.

Last edited:

For all their sins, democrats have shown more of a moral rudder than republicans....and even ingrate, nitwits like you have benefited for democrat policies.

What democrats have done for the American worker

1) Democrats Fought for Social Security (F.D.R.)
2) Democrats Fought for Medicare (L.B.J.)
3) Democrats Fought for Medicaid (L.B.J.)
4) Democrats Fought for Welfare Benefits (F.D.R.)
5) Democrats Fought for Civil Rights (L.B.J.)
6) Democrats Fought for Unemployment Insurance (F.D.R.)
7) Democrats Fought for National Labor Relations Board (F.D.R.)
8) Democrats Fought for 8 Hour Work Day-5 Day Work Week- Work Place Breaks & Overtime Pay (F.D.R.)
9) Democrats Fought for Workers Compensation (Woodrow Wilson)
10) Democrats Fought for Americans with Disability Act (101st Democratic Congress - over G.H.W. Bush veto)
11) Democrats Fought for Holiday Pay(F.D.R.)
12) Democrats Fought for Medical Leave Act (Bill Clinton)
13) Democrats Fought for Prevention of Child Labor (F.D.R.)
14) Democrats Fought for Minimum Wage Act (F.D.R.)
15) Democrats Fought for Work Place Safety (OSHA) *** (Nixon)
16) Democrats Fought for Affirmative Action as it relates to Racial Discrimination (J.F.K)
17) Democrats Fought for Women's Rights (L.B.J)
18) Democrats Fought for Tax Fairness (Platform Issue)
19) Democrats Fought for Veterans Pay & Benefits (F.D.R.)
20) Democrats Fought for Consumer Protection / Consumer Bill of Rights (J.F.K.)
21) Democrats Fought for Gun Law's / Background Checks to prevent felons from getting Weapons (L.B.J) (B.Clinton)
22) Democrats Fought for Credit Card Holders Bill of Rights (Barack Obama)
23) Democrats Fought for Funding Our Schools (L.B.J.)
24) Democrats Fought for Grants for low income people to attend college (L.B.J.)
25) Democrats Fought for Environmental Regulations - Clean Water Act / Clean Air Act (Dems Override Nixon Veto)
26) Democrats Fought for Financial Regulations keeping Wall Street Wizards Accountable (Dodd/Frank - Obama)
27) Democrats Fought for Affordable Health Care for Everyone (Obama Care)
28) Democrats Fought for Hate Crime Legislation (Matthew Shepard) (Barack Obama)
29) Democrats Fought for Children's Health Legislation for 11 Million Children without Health Care (Barack Obama)
30) Democrats Fought for Voting Rights Act (L.B.J)
31) Democrats Fought for National Voter Registration (Bill Clinton)
32) Democrats Fought for Largest Deficit Cutting Plan in History (Bill Clinton)
33) Democrats Fought for Clayton Anti-Trust Act (Woodrow Wilson)
34) Democrats Fought for Securities & Exchange Act (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
35) Democrats Fought for National School Lunch Program (Harry Truman)

They do less damage that way. Almost all of the shitty bills are passed during times when one party controls both. Also the most unqualified people are put into jobs that when one party controls both.

I have given up on anything changing, now it is about damage control

What gop/conservative/libertarian voters need to understand about midterms, is if you want things to return to working toward a one world view, then either don’t vote or vote the opposition. If you want sovereignty, and immigration reform, healthcare changes, continued reduced regulations so businesses can thrive here and thusly you, you better vote and hold your nose, even if the gop candidate is not all you want. Otherwise, if the Dems take the senate or the house, there is absolutely no possibility of that. Everything in motion now would be undone.
It is Congress that controls the passage of bills to change things, not through the stroke of a presidential pen.

Not many people are thinking this far ahead, but consider: The Republicans will increase their majority in the Senate in November. It is near to being a statistical slam dunk. If they can just maintain a slight edge in the House, it will be a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME. And they very likely will maintain the House, because they don't have a pack of Conor Lamb's in the bullpen. All of the women and Muslims and "activists" who are now running for office are, politically, TO THE LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS! They think HRC lost because she was TOO MODERATE! They didn't get the message of the Trump election. The actually think that the hundreds of rabid fans who come to their rallies are representative of a majority of the voters. They are kidding themselves.

So think about all the stuff that should have happened during Trump's first year, but didn't, because of a couple rogue ass-holes in the Senate. Repeal of O'care, meaningful immigration reform, a better tax package, a more rational budget deal. Quicker approval of judges. Three or four senators were able to prevent a shit-load of accomplishments, but they won't have that power come 2019.

Again, when the next Congress is sworn in, it will be a whole new ballgame.

For all their sins, democrats have shown more of a moral rudder than republicans....and even ingrate, nitwits like you have benefited for democrat policies.

What democrats have done for the American worker

1) Democrats Fought for Social Security (F.D.R.)
2) Democrats Fought for Medicare (L.B.J.)
3) Democrats Fought for Medicaid (L.B.J.)
4) Democrats Fought for Welfare Benefits (F.D.R.)
5) Democrats Fought for Civil Rights (L.B.J.)
6) Democrats Fought for Unemployment Insurance (F.D.R.)
7) Democrats Fought for National Labor Relations Board (F.D.R.)
8) Democrats Fought for 8 Hour Work Day-5 Day Work Week- Work Place Breaks & Overtime Pay (F.D.R.)
9) Democrats Fought for Workers Compensation (Woodrow Wilson)
10) Democrats Fought for Americans with Disability Act (101st Democratic Congress - over G.H.W. Bush veto)
11) Democrats Fought for Holiday Pay(F.D.R.)
12) Democrats Fought for Medical Leave Act (Bill Clinton)
13) Democrats Fought for Prevention of Child Labor (F.D.R.)
14) Democrats Fought for Minimum Wage Act (F.D.R.)
15) Democrats Fought for Work Place Safety (OSHA) *** (Nixon)
16) Democrats Fought for Affirmative Action as it relates to Racial Discrimination (J.F.K)
17) Democrats Fought for Women's Rights (L.B.J)
18) Democrats Fought for Tax Fairness (Platform Issue)
19) Democrats Fought for Veterans Pay & Benefits (F.D.R.)
20) Democrats Fought for Consumer Protection / Consumer Bill of Rights (J.F.K.)
21) Democrats Fought for Gun Law's / Background Checks to prevent felons from getting Weapons (L.B.J) (B.Clinton)
22) Democrats Fought for Credit Card Holders Bill of Rights (Barack Obama)
23) Democrats Fought for Funding Our Schools (L.B.J.)
24) Democrats Fought for Grants for low income people to attend college (L.B.J.)
25) Democrats Fought for Environmental Regulations - Clean Water Act / Clean Air Act (Dems Override Nixon Veto)
26) Democrats Fought for Financial Regulations keeping Wall Street Wizards Accountable (Dodd/Frank - Obama)
27) Democrats Fought for Affordable Health Care for Everyone (Obama Care)
28) Democrats Fought for Hate Crime Legislation (Matthew Shepard) (Barack Obama)
29) Democrats Fought for Children's Health Legislation for 11 Million Children without Health Care (Barack Obama)
30) Democrats Fought for Voting Rights Act (L.B.J)
31) Democrats Fought for National Voter Registration (Bill Clinton)
32) Democrats Fought for Largest Deficit Cutting Plan in History (Bill Clinton)
33) Democrats Fought for Clayton Anti-Trust Act (Woodrow Wilson)
34) Democrats Fought for Securities & Exchange Act (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
35) Democrats Fought for National School Lunch Program (Harry Truman)

Ah yes, the positive rights crowd.

Yes, we will continue to get these "Positive rights", which is essentially empowering the beast even more.

As I said, they are not done. They will continue to take our lives like they plan to with the Single payer system

Do you want a taste of the single payer system and government run health care? Look no further than the VA.

Did you hear about the VA scandal in Arizona? Veterans were put on secret death lists cuz they were too sick and expensive to treat. This is what they want for the entire country it seems.

I also have a family member who joined the military and had health problems later on after he enlisted. To make a long story short, they did a surgery on him that was not necessary and led to his death at the tender age of 25. Once they realized he was damaged goods and could not be a tool, they simply shoved him out of the service and denied him health coverage. He went to a JAG lawyer and he just laughed saying that ex military people being denied health care was an epidemic. He did the usual, wrote his deaf Congressmen and non caring President, and he just deteriorated until he died.

All of the women and Muslims and "activists" who are now running for office are, politically, TO THE LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS! They think HRC lost because she was TOO MODERATE! They didn't get the message of the Trump election.

The message will ALWAYS be that 3 million more people voted AGAINST the orange charlatan.....Keep THAT in your half brain.

They do less damage that way. Almost all of the shitty bills are passed during times when one party controls both. Also the most unqualified people are put into jobs that when one party controls both.

I have given up on anything changing, now it is about damage control

I see, so you essentially agree with me.

All of the women and Muslims and "activists" who are now running for office are, politically, TO THE LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS! They think HRC lost because she was TOO MODERATE! They didn't get the message of the Trump election.

The message will ALWAYS be that 3 million more people voted AGAINST the orange charlatan.....Keep THAT in your half brain.

Oh look, another Dimbot.

Just vote any color but orange.

Racist!

Orange lives matter too.

Do you want a taste of the single payer system and government run health care? Look no further than the VA.

NO, moron, LOOK, instead, at all those countries with single payer that have longevity, better health care and whose citizens pay 1/3 of what we waste on HC.

Not many people are thinking this far ahead, but consider: The Republicans will increase their majority in the Senate in November. It is near to being a statistical slam dunk. If they can just maintain a slight edge in the House, it will be a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME. And they very likely will maintain the House, because they don't have a pack of Conor Lamb's in the bullpen. All of the women and Muslims and "activists" who are now running for office are, politically, TO THE LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS! They think HRC lost because she was TOO MODERATE! They didn't get the message of the Trump election. The actually think that the hundreds of rabid fans who come to their rallies are representative of a majority of the voters. They are kidding themselves.

So think about all the stuff that should have happened during Trump's first year, but didn't, because of a couple rogue ass-holes in the Senate. Repeal of O'care, meaningful immigration reform, a better tax package, a more rational budget deal. Quicker approval of judges. Three or four senators were able to prevent a shit-load of accomplishments, but they won't have that power come 2019.

Again, when the next Congress is sworn in, it will be a whole new ballgame.

I think what the goal here is to destroy the system.

Just look at the debt. Soon the interest on the national debt will exceed the GDP.

At that point, the system begins to fall apart. Then the government falls apart.

Then chaos, anarchy, and dictatorship as the Constitution officially goes bye, bye.

Yes, the powers that be know that the public does not want to go where they are taking them, which is why the public seems to vacillate between the two parties every election cycle. They keep looking for someone to represent them, but there are none to be had.

I noticed that Trump had planned on spending more than Hillary, which is part of why I think he was allowed to win. Trump just accelerated the clock is all.

And the Electoral College elect the President, so keep that in your half brain when spewing about three million voters!

And the Electoral College elect the President, so keep that in your half brain when spewing about three million voters!

No argument there, moron......But your equally ignorant cohort stated that the PEOPLE (that is, the electorate and not an antiquated electoral college) picked Trump.....THAT IS FALSE....lol

NO, moron, LOOK, instead, at all those countries with single payer that have longevity, better health care and whose citizens pay 1/3 of what we waste on HC.

I know someone who went to Europe on vacation. They had a bowel obstruction and they did a surgery. After the first surgery though, she only got worse as they told here that they were done treating her. Their attitude was, you are 70 years old and have lived a good life. Luckily, she had a son who was a doctor in the US and flew over and raised hell. To make a long story short, they did another surgery and she recovered and now about 90 years old.

Make no mistake, the government WILL cut costs, on the bodies of dead citizens.

You want Republicans to do what Democrats failed to do?

You are like Obama when he told the GOP House to give him immigration reform when his own damn political party failed to do it!

You want Republicans to do what Democrats failed to do?

Yoy are like Obama when he told the GOP House to give him immigration reform when his own damn political party failed to do it!

And he lied about health care.

Obama promised to provide health care at a discounted price while you could retain your policy and doctor. He also said he would not increase taxes on the middle class.

Well to make along story short, SCOTUS had to rewrite the legislation so that it was a tax, to make it half way Constitutional. This ended up being the largest tax on the middle class in US history.

But then, they have to lie because where they are taking us we don't want to go.

I know someone who went to Europe on vacation. They had a bowel obstruction and they did a surgery. After the first surgery though, she only got worse as they told here that they were done treating her. Their attitude was, you are 70 years old and have lived a good life. Luckily, she had a son who was a doctor in the US and flew over and raised hell. To make a long story short, they did another surgery and she recovered and now about 90 years old.

Make no mistake, the government WILL cut costs, on the bodies of dead citizens.

and yet, deny reality........

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia

No argument there, moron......But your equally ignorant cohort stated that the PEOPLE (that is, the electorate and not an antiquated electoral college) picked Trump.....THAT IS FALSE....lol

He was elected by the people of the States he won in the Electoral College, so now you were taught something else moron!

Also if you hate the damn system then win an election that will give you the power to Amend the Constitution while also having the States support that Amendment, which will be never!

Forum List

Back