All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Lewdog, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,114
    Everyone wants to do that......

And we all do it, too. But after it's posted, now. If someone gets to decide what are the only allowable sources before we see anything and can decide for ourselves, that's a problem of censorship and propaganda.

Apparently Lewdog is on the left and thinks only leftwing sources are true and the rightwing sources should be banned. Is that correct, Lew?

2. bear513

bear513 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,037
    It's not disgusting look at the tampon squad huff post board room ..what is wrong with this picture?

You want diverstey ..

This is not it.

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. bear513

bear513 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,037

No guys, no blacks, no Asians

Just a bunch of white young women snowflakes

Again...

Now that's disgusting

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,114
    Almost all company board photos show all men. What, women can't have JUST ONE business? Sez you, using gross obscenities for them and for ChristL?

That's it, I'm putting you on ignore --- I don't come here to read sexist obscenity garbage.

5. bear513

bear513 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,037

Put me on ignore , you can't handle the truth you're just as bad as them

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,516
    excellent,that indeed is one of the best media outlets to go to and use as a reference on real news going on around the world for sure.:yes_text12:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,516
    Uh he just owned you in post# 21here that you obviously did not read on his point on Infowars.:rolleyes:

All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

I agree.

Infowars is run by folks that aren't associated with the Round Table groups and the propaganda establishment. You won't find their editors or journalists sitting in on meetings at the CFR.

The Atlantic? A propaganda arm of the establishment that only sheep would be suckered into believing.

Hell, The Atlantic were the one's that were in bed with that despicable white nationalist agent provocateur Richard Spencer.

well said.Have not heard of the atlantic.Now knowing all that,dont want to know about them.:thup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,516
    If it's any consolation, I feel that exact same way about the National Review.

In fact, the editors and owners of both magazines sit down together and agree on what's good for the public and what they need to have the public believe at the CFR.

That's why, though I think sites like INFOWARS are meant to make you feel disgusted with them, that is the whole point.

They too are run by the establishment, because the establishment knows that they cannot keep the truth away from a free people. So they purposely have their agents disseminate it in the most obnoxious, annoying, illegitimate way possible, so that folks will not believe that it is the truth. Along the way, they intersperse it with falsehoods and lies, so they think that everything that comes from that source is fake.

So you see, in fact, INFOWARS actually is usually the best place to get the most important news for your life concerning our democracy.

Jones' parents were Jesuits and ex-CIA, folks don't realize that. He is part of the establishment, and the whole outfit could not exist w/o the nod of the establishment. If anyone else tried to go to the Bohemian grove or started snooping around the Bilderburg meetings they would probably be shot or arrested. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that after Jones' Grove investigation, they just welcomed him into the gathering. :21:

This way, "the powers that be" control the narrative. Now some folks think things are bad, but how bad?

Well, everyone knows Jones is a lunatic and a hot head, right? Most don't realize, he is only a dancing monkey for the establishment. . . . .

The Onion clearly states it is for entertainment only.

Don't be disingenuous.

If we should put any articles containing media links in the Conspiracy sub-forum, it should by those that can be proven to have any links to the Anglo-American Ruling Establishment.

As both the Democrats and Republicans are part of the inner circle which is NON-Elected, and it IS a non-Democratic, non-Public entity, it therefor qualifies AS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PUBLIC.

If any media source, journalist, editor, or owner can be proven to have ties to the PRATT HOUSE in New York, or the Council on Foreign Affairs or any politician, business, or interest that is a member, then the thread should be put into the conspiracy sub-forum.

ANYTHING by admitted "ruling class journalists" belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
    RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

Oh man you so much owned and took the OP here to school in these posts.:2up:
    :yes_text12:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,516
    wow thanks for sharing that information.Yeah he really educated everyone here on alex jones. For years I did not believe Mr Beale when he told me Jones was part of the controlled opposition the thing that never made any sense about that is why would he have good people that are serious truth seekers and tired of government corruption like jim marrs,ron paul and others who have exposed government corruption on his show if he was part of it,you would think he would never have those kind of guests on wouldnt you?

But what cinched it for me is a poster here told me he tried to call in and get jones to have him on his show of cops shooting his dogs but he would not do so,plus another poster here said his site would edit out facts on 9/11 at his site when he posted them and they banned him there. But what REALLY cinched it for me he was part of them was he made up a bunch of lies about Bill Cooper that he was an alchoholic. All coopers close friends said that was BS,that he never touched the stuff.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me on Jones.

The fact that Rump spoke to him on his show,that kinda proved everything to me that Rump was as much a phony fraud as Obama is because you KNOW Trump is aware of Jones being a phony and yet he spoke to him? dead give away right there.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,516
    Lewd-Dog, you wouldn't know what "fake news" was if it jumped up and bit you on your fat ass.[/QUOTE]
    :udaman::yes_text12:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1