All this spin to save obama, not one thought about the real issue.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PredFan, Sep 12, 2012.

1. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,619
    Free Speech is our fundimental right in this country. Even stupid speech and even hateful speech. Popular speech needs no protection.

To apologize for the free speech exercised by American Citizens flies in the face of our fundimental rights. To see American Citizens abroad attacked because of our fundimental right of free speech should never be tolerated.

Obama is a disgusting, ineffective, and apallingly bad president. If we elect him for another 4 years, we're too stupid to live in a free democratic country.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Free speech must give way when when free speech collides with muslim religious feelings.

3. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,619
    Apparently according to the empty suit in the White House.

4. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,389
    Where does he apologize?

I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

Read more: Obama, Clinton statements on Libya attack - SFGate

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. EriktheRed

EriktheRed Eh...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732
    Hey asshole, I have an idea:

How 'bout you be the fuckin' President and when your emabassy is surrounded by an angry, violent mob in a foreign country you just say, "Hey, tough shit guys. He's an American so he has the right to say what he wants, even if it makes you nutcases so mad you storm our embassy". See how well that goes and how grateful the people working in that embassy - and their families back home - will be for you "sticking it" to the angry mob.

6. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,619
    Idiot.

If I was the fucking president, it never would have happened in the first place. Only a empty suit like Obama could be as poor a leader as to allow this to occur. If I was the fucking president, the only people losing their lives would be terrorists.

7. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,619
    I know obama didn't issue the apology. It's his government and his ruling philosophy.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  8. EriktheRed

EriktheRed Eh...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732

Big words, but totally meaningless. You don't know shit about what you would really do and you know it.

Btw, I saw what you did.

You originally denied you ever mentioned Obama in your OP in response to Blind Boo, then you deleted your post like the wingnut weasel you are.

9. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    i believe the U.S. Embassy in Egypt had it up on their site......but evidently it has been taken down....probably where it is now labeled "page layout".......

Press Releases 2012 | Embassy of the United States

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  10. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,619
    I deleted it because it was wrong dumbass.