All this spin to save obama, not one thought about the real issue.

Free Speech is our fundimental right in this country. Even stupid speech and even hateful speech. Popular speech needs no protection.

To apologize for the free speech exercised by American Citizens flies in the face of our fundimental rights. To see American Citizens abroad attacked because of our fundimental right of free speech should never be tolerated.

Obama is a disgusting, ineffective, and apallingly bad president. If we elect him for another 4 years, we're too stupid to live in a free democratic country.

The right to condemn the content of another's 'free specch ' is also a right.

I want to hear from all the 'nuts who wanted to keep the Muslims from having a mosque near ground zero,

let's hear you pontificate in all your wisdom about what the 1st amendment is about.

Free Speech is our fundimental right in this country. Even stupid speech and even hateful speech. Popular speech needs no protection.

To apologize for the free speech exercised by American Citizens flies in the face of our fundimental rights. To see American Citizens abroad attacked because of our fundimental right of free speech should never be tolerated.

Obama is a disgusting, ineffective, and apallingly bad president. If we elect him for another 4 years, we're too stupid to live in a free democratic country.

I want to hear from all the 'nuts who wanted to keep the Muslims from having a mosque near ground zero,

let's hear you pontificate in all your wisdom about what the 1st amendment is about.

muslim sharia is not compatible with our Constitution....

Yes, this President has leaked and released Operational Security all over the place to include Seal Team 6 being outted in order to puff up his foreign policy ventures.. Both sides of the aisle condemned this Administration and stated the leaks would cost American lives.. Save this clip- 22 mins in length and watch it.. It features Commanders, CIA officers, Seals, (retired) all detailing and discussing this Amatuer Administration's total disregard for American Intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

No one is saying he doesn't have that right. It's just piss poor leadership from the president.

Irrelevant deflection noted, and dismissed.

Where does he apologize?

I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

Read more: Obama, Clinton statements on Libya attack - SFGate

i believe the U.S. Embassy in Egypt had it up on their site......but evidently it has been taken down....probably where it is now labeled "page layout".......

Press Releases 2012 | Embassy of the United States

Yep they deleted, like they never heard of 'screen shots':

US Embassy In Cairo Deletes Controversial Tweets

Yes, this President has leaked and released Operational Security all over the place to include Seal Team 6 being outted in order to puff up his foreign policy ventures.. Both sides of the aisle condemned this Administration and stated the leaks would cost American lives.. Save this clip- 22 mins in length and watch it.. It features Commanders, CIA officers, Seals, (retired) all detailing and discussing this Amatuer Administration's total disregard for American Intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

Obama is an apallingly bad president.

Where does he apologize?

I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

i believe the U.S. Embassy in Egypt had it up on their site......but evidently it has been taken down....probably where it is now labeled "page layout".......

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others

Where is the apology?

Neither are all of the Ten Commandments. Or lots o stuff in the Old Testement.

Where does he apologize?

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others

Where is the apology?

You posted it and you can't see it???

I guess that's why you are called Blind Boo.

change your tampon.

whiner-2.jpg

He doesn't behave like a president of the United States of America. He embraces our enemies and treats our allies like dirt. Apologizing to Muslims, as if they were right to kill over a mere insult, and doing it in Arabic tells us whose side Obama is really on.

Gee, if I didn't know better I would think that our enemies pulled a fast one and got one of their own elected to the highest position in the country just so they could begin destroying us from within.

Neither are all of the Ten Commandments. Or lots o stuff in the Old Testement.

the difference being... sharia law winds up in direct conflict with our Constitutional laws....or do you like theocracy.....?

Where is the apology?

You posted it and you can't see it???

I guess that's why you are called Blind Boo.

Condemns and rejects but does not issue an apology for the actions of others.

btw I used our Blind Dog BooBoo as my avi. because she reminds me of the American public. Easily misdirected, as she wasn't totally blind, but her nose would never fail and alway find the truth out. (That truth being where I threw her pull-toy)

Forum List

Back