All this angst about Trump's s-hole comment ...where were you people when Bill approved oral sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Wow... that nasty president using foul language! What a role model! Plain disgusting...
“Trump attacked protections for immigrants from African countries, which he called s-holes,” Jost said. “That's what NBC asked us to say, by the way. S-holes. Even though the President can say shithole. Oops.
“I feel bad for parents with young children. Every word you tell your kid not to say, they can be like, ‘Well, the President gets to say it.’ ”
SEE IT: Sam Rockwell drops F-bomb in ‘SNL’ flub
I've yet to hear of any person getting diseases or dying from using foul language!

BUT will it cause deaths from oral cancer? Get mouth diseases?
Where were all you sanctimonious people when Bill Clinton popularized oral sex?
"When I read the story, this morning, the first thing I thought of when I read the headline, “Throat Cancer Linked to Virus,” and the first paragraph about how the cancer is linked to HPV, the sexually transmitted human papillomavirus, is that it’s probably because of an increase in oral sex. Bill Clinton dismissed it as not sex and something far more casual and less intimate. Thereafter, the numbers of people engaged in it went up. And with the feminist ethos that now dominates America (including in the Republican Party), the women insist on being, um, “equally serviced” (Bill Clinton’s cigar is no longer enough). Thus, the increase in throat cancer for men. And the scientists agree with me. Well, some of their findings do. Look at the years for when HPV-related throat cancer in men went up: 1988-2004. Yes, four years before Clinton/Monica and many years during and beyond.
Another Bill Clinton Dividend: Throat Cancer Rises in Men

There are already about a hundred stupid threads on Trump's "shithole" comments.

We don't need anymore. Please, just pick one of them and post your thoughts there.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back