All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Israeli soldiers harass students on US campus

Really? You have an anti-Israel week, and then you are mad that some Israelis were offended by that, and now you want to cry?

Um... yeah, I can believe it, and I support it, and we need more of it.

You know, when a bunch of Christian idiots went to a Islamic celebration, and starting an anti-Islam side protest, I called them out for being the brainless idiots they were.

When some Muslims started chunking stuff at the Christians, I supported it. They were idiotic for picking a fight, and then crying and whining when the other side fought back.

When you pick a fight against Israel, and then some Israelis fight back, that makes you the moron.

You provoke people, you can't complain that they act provoked. You brought it on yourself, so stop being an idiot.

It's the unconditional self -righteous indignation, reliance on verbal and mental abuse, refusal to debate anyone of with pro-Israel views, that usually exposes these characters. They usually reserve to triggering crowd loud responses to dismiss any arguments or facts presented contrary to their agenda..
Very common among Palestinian activists - they know they lie and they do it passionately.

Geogre Galloway attempts to cover for Nazi antisemitism
at the Palestinian demonstrations.

Could you take this idiot seriously?

:eek2:
Where do I find the words..Adolf and Eva come to mind.....probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen, and really, I don't want to know what followed that prelude.

It's sitra ahra's vivid display of moral degradation trying to play cute , and the most disturbing thing is that it looks so evil and disgusting without showing anything graphic.

Realizing that this is the nature of the enemies that Israel had to face for the last 3000 years while bearing the light of the Torah in the world, leaves no questions as to why certain cultures were ordered to be eradicated from the human collective. If this is a modern "man", just imagine what was going on back then when such men worshiped idols. Even when Nebuchadnezzar turned into a beast he had more human image in him than Galloway, at least because he was conscious and disgusted with his condition.

Q. This disturbed degenerate sits in a UK parliament???

He's a former MP.

He was appearing in a British TV reality show called "Big Brother".

Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Really? You have an anti-Israel week, and then you are mad that some Israelis were offended by that, and now you want to cry?

You know, when a bunch of Christian idiots went to a Islamic celebration, and starting an anti-Islam side protest, I called them out for being the brainless idiots they were.

When some Muslims started chunking stuff at the Christians, I supported it. They were idiotic for picking a fight, and then crying and whining when the other side fought back.

When you pick a fight against Israel, and then some Israelis fight back, that makes you the moron.

You provoke people, you can't complain that they act provoked. You brought it on yourself, so stop being an idiot.

Were the blacks in South Africa provoking the whites when South Africa was under white rule? Were they idiots?

Were the blacks in South Africa provoking the whites when South Africa was under white rule? Were they idiots?

You obviously know nothing about Israel if you’re making a comment like that

DrHGrRgX4AAKBju.jpg

Last edited:

I have no idea what you are talking about, or how it was related to the current topic.

You seem to be comparing an Apple to a John Deere Tractor.

Britains Legacy In Palestine Conference: Jeremy Corbyn's FULL SPEECH For Proper Context

Corbyn fails to mention that Arabs got 99% of the land in the middle east, and more than 80% in Mandatory Palestine, and the fact that prior to Jewish development, the place was the most neglected and underdeveloped region in the Ottoman empire.

Why do you bring in South Africa?

There's no comparison.

In Paris today, Algerian and Tunisian activists took down the Israeli flag and raised the Palestinian one over the zionist consulate.

In Paris today, Algerian and Tunisian activists took down the Israeli flag and raised the Palestinian one over the zionist consulate.

Your hypocrisy is astounding! On another post, you linked an article innocently claiming "From the river to the sea doesn't mean what you think it means" and then here you post a video demonstrating that it means EXACTLY what we think it means -- the erasure of the State of Israel and its replacement with a State of (Arab) Palestine.

Your hypocrisy is astounding! On another post, you linked an article innocently claiming "From the river to the sea doesn't mean what you think it means" and then here you post a video demonstrating that it means EXACTLY what we think it means -- the erasure of the State of Israel and its replacement with a State of (Arab) Palestine.

Interesting Israeli talking point.

Israel Said a Palestinian Was Killed in Clashes. A Video Shows He Was Shot in the Back
While the army says Mohammad Khossam Khabali was shot during violent clashes, video shows him walking with friends on a main street

A video of the fatal shooting of a Palestinian shows that he was shot in the back and contradicts the Israeli military's claim that the incident occurred during violent clashes. The army has opened an investigation into the shooting, which occurred Tuesday in the West Bank city of Tul Karm.

Video of Palestinian shot in back contradicts Israel's claim

Forum List

Back