All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

The Hamas Charter makes no comment about self determination. The contents address Arab-Moslem past conquest, colonialism and fulfillment of a promise by your "prophet" that all lands conquered by Arabs-Moslems are forever a part of the Ummah.

Do you additional help understanding the details of your politico-religious ideology?

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: First Intifada
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(SHORT NOTE)

Again, The First Intifada (1987) was overtaken by events. Many things changed since then.

3286064_orig.jpg

This is an abbreviated Timeline>. Many Important things happened since then. But since I
already mentioned the international borders agreements, I eliminated the clutter.
This history is about the self-determination of the Arab Palestinians.
While the Hostile Arab Palestinians could have made a Statehood Proposal in 1987 three decades ago, they did not make such a proposal for Statehood for another two decades. In fact, I could have put in the 1988 PLO Declaration of Independence but I'm not sure, other than for Historical purposes, what relevance it has.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(SHORT NOTE)

Again, The First Intifada (1987) was overtaken by events. Many things changed since then.

View attachment 559065
This is an abbreviated Timeline>. Many Important things happened since then. But since I
already mentioned the international borders agreements, I eliminated the clutter.
This history is about the self-determination of the Arab Palestinians.
While the Hostile Arab Palestinians could have made a Statehood Proposal in 1987 three decades ago, they did not make such a proposal for Statehood for another two decades. In fact, I could have put in the 1988 PLO Declaration of Independence but I'm not sure, other than for Historical purposes, what relevance it has.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
For John Quigley, Palestine's existence as a state predates the 1988 declaration. Tracing Palestine's status as an international entity back to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, he recalls that the Palestine Mandate (1918–1948), an arrangement made under Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, held as its "ultimate objective", the "self-determination and independence of the people concerned." He says that in explicitly referring to the Covenant, the 1988 declaration was reaffirming an existing Palestinian statehood.[137] Noting that Palestine under the Mandate entered into bilateral treaties, including one with Great Britain, the Mandatory power, he cites this as an example of its "sovereignty" at that time. He also notes the corollary of the Stimson Doctrine and the customary prohibition on the use of force contained in the Restatement of Foreign Relations Law of the United States, "[a]n entity does not necessarily cease to be a state even if all of its territory has been occupied by a foreign power".[81]

For John Quigley, Palestine's existence as a state predates the 1988 declaration. Tracing Palestine's status as an international entity back to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, he recalls that the Palestine Mandate (1918–1948), an arrangement made under Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, held as its "ultimate objective", the "self-determination and independence of the people concerned." He says that in explicitly referring to the Covenant, the 1988 declaration was reaffirming an existing Palestinian statehood.[137] Noting that Palestine under the Mandate entered into bilateral treaties, including one with Great Britain, the Mandatory power, he cites this as an example of its "sovereignty" at that time. He also notes the corollary of the Stimson Doctrine and the customary prohibition on the use of force contained in the Restatement of Foreign Relations Law of the United States, "[a]n entity does not necessarily cease to be a state even if all of its territory has been occupied by a foreign power".[81]
Has Quigly confirmed that the "country of Pal'istan" was invented in 1924 by the Treaty of Lausanne?

Trot that Zebra back out.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The League of Nations Covenant is an agreement between the signatory. It does not include the Arab Palestinians. It makes no promise to the Arab Palestinians.

The Treaty of Lausanne (1924) is an agreement between the Allied Powers and the Turkish Republic. It did not include the Arab Palestinians. It makes no promise to the Arab Palestinians.

The various Arab Palestinian factions did not follow any principle pertaining to the well-being and development of such peoples they purport to represent.

The various factions of the Arab Palestinian rejected and denied the tutelage of such peoples of advanced nations.

The various factions of the Arab Palestinian were unable to assemble a viable government that could reach a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized.

The various factions of the Arab Palestinian were unable to could not stand alone.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Israeli Police Assaulted a Palestinian Man and His Mom as His Friends Watched on Facebook Live​

Marwan al-Husseini and his mother Raisa were traveling to see relatives when undercover police stopped their car and dragged them from it violently. The officers beat Marwan and strip-searched Raisa before releasing them. The police later lied about what happened - but the incident was caught on video

Secret Israeli dossier provides no proof for declaring Palestinian NGOs ‘terrorists’​

Israel hoped a classified Shin Bet document would convince European governments to stop funding Palestinian rights groups. +972 and Local Call got hold of the dossier's testimonies — and found no real evidence to justify Israel's claims.​

Forum List

Back