All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ā€˜nuanceā€™ however does not include any background information whatsoever and so the images and narrative are presented to BBC audiences in an entirely context-free manner.

On the second page audiences find a video in which Habjouqa states:

ā€œā€¦Palestine was home. And I was the one sitting at checkpoints and experiencing this Kafkaesque realityā€¦ā€

In the video appearing on the fifth page Habjouqa tells the story behind some of her photographs concerning a story from 2013.

ā€œThere had been a wedding and Iā€™d missed it. There was a woman who had come in, in a wedding dress and had the wedding party because she hadnā€™t been given permission to access Gaza because of the blockade. [ā€¦] And then he paused and he said the most sobering sombre thing, he said ā€˜you know no matter what they do to us, we will always find a way to live, to love, to laugh.ā€

BBC audiences are not told that the Egyptian girl had been denied entry to the Gaza Strip by the Egyptian authorities or of the Palestinian terrorism that made the blockade necessary.

On page nine audiences find a video in which an image of ā€œFurniture makers in the West Bank, with Israelā€™s separation barrier behind themā€ with no explanation of why the anti-terrorist fence had to be built.

The narrative advanced in this feature is glaringly obvious: Habjouqa states in the last video that her work relates to people who ā€œrefuse to let suffering be the definition of their existenceā€.

How that suffering is related to their leadersā€™ choices and how those choices brought about the ā€œcheckpointsā€, ā€œblockadeā€ and ā€œseparation barrierā€ of course goes completely unexplained in this latest chapter in the BBCā€™s drip fed narrative of Palestinian victims completely devoid of agency and responsibility.

(full article online)

BBC Culture joins the drip feed of narrative

That is because you do not understand anything. So, as long as you do not understand it, you like it :)
I understand lying when I hear it.
Yes, as long as it is the Muslims and Christians lies against the Jews. You understand and USE them very well.

That is because you do not understand anything. So, as long as you do not understand it, you like it :)
Yes, as long as it is the Muslims and Christians lies against the Jews. You understand and USE them very well.
What has Israel ever said that was not a lie?

Gosh, how you endlessly repeat your endlessly "I know the answer, but I am going to ask them and piss them off " questions just to continue to show us what a dope you can and intend on being for the rest of your life.

Very entertaining

:iyfyus.jpg:

Thank you. I always enjoy Dershoputz shoveling shit.
Gosh, how you endlessly repeat your endlessly "I know the answer, but I am going to ask them and piss them off " questions just to continue to show us what a dope you can and intend on being for the rest of your life.

Very entertaining

The usual duck.

Very entertaining

The usual duck.
You are the duck, Tinmore. Keep missing the meaning of ducking.

He, he, he

[ Worth repeating ]

Once the real costs are calculated, the largest aid recipient is revealed to be Japan, where 48,828 US military personnel are stationed. This translates into a US military aid package of over US$27 billion (calculated according to Vineā€™s lower estimation). Germany, with 37,704 US troops on its soil, receives aid equivalent to around US$21 billion; South Korea, with 27,553 US troops, receives over US$15 billion; and Italy receives at least US$6 billion.

If Vineā€™s estimate is correct, Japanā€™s US military aid package is nine times larger than that of Israel, Germanyā€™s is seven times larger, and Italyā€™s is twice as large. The multipliers are even greater for Egypt. Even the Lilliputian Gulf states, Kuwait and Bahrain, whose American bases are home to over 5,000 US military personnel apiece, receive military aid almost equal to what Israel receives.

Yet even these figures grossly underestimate the total costs of US aid to its allies. The cost of maintaining troops abroad does not reflect the considerable expense, deeply buried in classified US military expenditure figures, of numerous US air and sea patrols. Nor does it reflect the high cost of joint ground, air, and maritime exercises with host countries (events only grudgingly acknowledged on NATOā€™s official site).

(full article online)

Myth: Israel Is the Largest Beneficiary of US Military Aid

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
āœā†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

I think we all get it! We all understand your position. Your pro-Arab Palestinian presentations are not very persuasive. Oh, they are salted with a few truths, just enough to make it sound real, but at the end of the day, your presentation does not win any new followers, and cannot convert followers from the pro-Israeli camp.

... Very entertaining
The usual duck.
(COMMENT)

ā€¢ I will admit that you are very skilled and very frustrating when you use these little uninformative comebacks (as an example):

ā—‹ You are ducking the question.
ā—‹ Links?
ā—‹ How does this refute my post?
ā—‹ Indeed!
ā—‹ That doesn't say anything.​

ā€¢ I also have enjoyed you many pieces of insight. My favorite was in 2017 when you argue that:

ā—‹ Nobody, not even the PA, represents the Palestinians.​

But you never stick around to faces the consequences of your outlandish (but not entirely unique) pronouncements. You derail the conversation and push it in another direction.

THEN, one of the more effective derailment is the insertion of a complex question using undefined terms (as an example):

ā€¢ Interesting. Are illegal settlers innocent civilians?​

Questions, such as this, are very important and critical to the overall "Question of Palestine" and yet through the argument into chaos of the territories.

Most Respectfully,
R

but at the end of the day, your presentation does not win any new followers,
Actually, the Palestinians are gaining a lot of new followers.

And that is driving Israel nuts.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha......Oh, geesh !!!

All they are gaining is free money from Qatar and others to continue their barbaric lifestyles at the cost of underaged minors they insist in bringing to the border with Israel, and to teach all, including minors to go kill Jews.

This vicious cycle the Arab Palestinians live in will not end until Israel and others put an end to it.

All they are gaining is free money from Qatar and others to continue their barbaric lifestyles at the cost of underaged minors they insist in bringing to the border with Israel, and to teach all, including minors to go kill Jews.

This vicious cycle the Arab Palestinians live in will not end until Israel and others put an end to it.
The most dangerous Palestinians do not live in Palestine.

Yes, they HIDE like the cowards they are. Like Mashaal.

But, just another idiotic saying out of your fingertips.

If, with the term "followers" you mean the iranian Mullocrats, you should consider that the opportunistic Shia Iranians are hardly followers. The 1,400 year old blood feud that divides the two versions of Muhammud worshippers burns as brightly today as it did in the 7th century. We see that routinely with these fine folks redecorating each others mosques and shopping areas with bright orange flashes of explosions followed by shrapnel flying through the air at supersonic speeds.

The Shia see an opportunity to expand their influence in the region and they are exploiting the vulnerability of Hamas which is strapped for UNRWA welfare fraud dollars. The Iranian sponsored Islamic Jihad terrorist franchise is also operating in the area and will likely become competition for Hamas.

You will choose to ignore it but the majority Sunni islamic middle east has, for at least a decade, expressed its fear of a "Shia Crescent". It's just possible that the "Pal'istanians" may find themselves as ground zero in a turf war between the Shia and Sunni tribes.

Here's some fun news: islamic terrorists don't play the game of gee-had governed by rules that include "proportional response".

Last edited:

Do you realize you may be the single worst islamic supremacist the so-called "Pal'istanians" have available.... beside the other more vocal islamic supremacists.

But yes, so many of you are as great a danger to others as you are to yourselves.

Yes, they HIDE like the cowards they are. Like Mashaal.

But, just another idiotic saying out of your fingertips.
Actually, they tour the world selling Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back