All the debate in here about climate change but.....

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So-called "Climate Change" is currently 16th on the list of items of concern by the American public.

The leftist dems better start paying mind to the real issues Americans care about given most of it is clearly the dem's fault.....Their gas lighting not withstanding.

So-called "Climate Change" is currently 16th on the list of items of concern by the American public.

The leftist dems better start paying mind to the real issues Americans care about given most of it is clearly the dem's fault.....Their gas lighting not withstanding.

the first four on the list, seems to be related to Climate Change, and the effects of the policies made in the name of climate change

I disagree ... communities that embrace urban forestry are prettier and the locals take better care of public lands ...

Trees do matter ... plant one per year ... that's all we ask ...
Trees are great, MMGW is bullshit.

The leftists try to tie anything that happens to the farce of climate change, more grift that way.

Anything and everything ... as a regular NPR listener ... I can assure you that TEENAGE ACHE IS EXASTERBATED BY CLIMATE CHANGE .... or some such tofu vomit ...

... rhymes with masterbated ...

the first four on the list, seems to be related to Climate Change, and the effects of the policies made in the name of climate change

1691682130782.png

Related how?

the government is funding research and the building of wind turbines to fight climate change, that is poor leadership

The policies to fight climate change effect the economy, wasting tax dollars, subsidizing failing solar and wind, rules and regulations making everything from fossil fuels more expensive

with everything being expensive, because of climate change policies, the burden of illegal immigration makes it worst. I am not sure why it says, immigration. people are concerned about illegal immigration

the government is funding research and the building of wind turbines to fight climate change, that is poor leadership

The policies to fight climate change effect the economy, wasting tax dollars, subsidizing failing solar and wind, rules and regulations making everything from fossil fuels more expensive

with everything being expensive, because of climate change policies, the burden of illegal immigration makes it worst. I am not sure why it says, immigration. people are concerned about illegal immigration

Their poor leadership is widespread. Not just related to "climate change".
Their expensive, wasteful spending is widespread. Not just related to "climate change".

Their poor leadership is widespread. Not just related to "climate change".
Their expensive, wasteful spending is widespread. Not just related to "climate change".
yet, climate change is being pushed, to spend $200 trillion. The inflation reduction act includes provisions to increase climate change spending to $1 trillion.

I disagree ... communities that embrace urban forestry are prettier and the locals take better care of public lands ...

Trees do matter ... plant one per year ... that's all we ask ...
I know of a small city (population about 3500) whose terraces (the strip between the street and the sidewalk) are so narrow that trees can't be planted there. This was by design, so the city didn't have to deal with leaves, dead trees, etc.

I suppose that for some, all the debate in this forum is compelling and all but outside of this forum, is it really mattering?

The answer is.........its not.

If nothing significant changing on the energy landscape, how is all the "science" mattering in the real world??

Welp......turns out its not mattering for DICK :abgg2q.jpg:

https://www.euci.com/world-energy-consumption-to-rise-50-percent-by-2050-with-fossil-fuels-still-dominant-eia-says/
Let's be clear. Most people don't care about anything except themselves, and they do a poor job of that.

I know of a small city (population about 3500) whose terraces (the strip between the street and the sidewalk) are so narrow that trees can't be planted there. This was by design, so the city didn't have to deal with leaves, dead trees, etc.

Police will have all the trees cut down so they can see criminals better ... I won't live in a place like that ...

Forum List

Back