36 dead on Maui, fires and hurricane destruction

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
sounds like hell in maui

At least 36 killed on Maui as fires burn through Hawaii and thousands race to escape

Maui launches mass evacuation effort for people stranded north of wildfire. Follow live update​

th

A Cat 4 hurricane to their south colliding with a high over them produced the strong winds.....The rest is piss poor land management and drought.

HI done went and CAed themselves.....Liberal policies always have the same results.

A Cat 4 hurricane to their south colliding with a high over them produced the strong winds.....The rest is piss poor land management and drought.

HI done went and CAed themselves.....Liberal policies always have the same results.
Damn that liberal Mother Nature.

Fingers crossed they were all MAGA
That is the difference between me, who is maga, and you. I see a fire and I worry about the people, even though I know that Hawaii is a Democrat state.

You on the other hand, while democrats burn to death, wish they were MAGA

this is why democrats have no place in the world, they have too much hate

That is the difference between me, who is maga, and you. I see a fire and I worry about the people, even though I know that Hawaii is a Democrat state.

What I find amusing is the demofascists thinking that using MAGA as an epithet is somehow insulting to us.

What could possibly be wrong with wanting to make America Great Again?

Unless your goal is to destroy it.

Then their insults make absolute sense.

Last edited:

If you cared you wouldn't troll your own thread

The left has a blanket prediction for climate change: Any changes in the climate are the result of climate change.

This is Kamala Harris approved!
I was watching a documentary on Venus. Scientist believe, or theorize that Venus at one time, was much like the earth. But for some reason, is now a desolate hot stormy uninhabitable planet. And to think, not one car contributed to the natural events that changed that planet.
I'm all for responsible stewardship of this planet, but the narrative usually dismisses that the earth and most planets go through their own geological changes with no outside interventions.

Forum List

Back