All that I know is that Baltimore needs me..

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
A real leader with Calvary to get the cattle in line and under control. Apparently, there's a lot of stupid leaders elected by stupid people. Declare martial law and just let the military have control for 1 hr and then we can all sleep very well tonight.

Not very hard..

A real leader with Calvary to get the cattle in line and under control. Apparently, there's a lot of stupid leaders elected by stupid people. Declare martial law and just let the military have control for 1 hr and then we can all sleep very well tonight.

Not very hard..

Now there's a solution Judicial review
Go ahead. Go step out in front of a mob in Baltimore.
Many people might applaud that move on your part!

• Banned

Not very hard..

If I had the power I'd threaten to take their welfare benefits away if they didn't go home.

Not very hard..

If I had the power I'd threaten to take their welfare benefits away if they didn't go home.

Just show up. And show them who has the bigger wee wee and bigger balls.
Just like your GF fled, I'm sure the crowd will run away also.

• Banned

Not very hard..

Just show up. And show them who has the bigger wee wee and bigger balls.
Just like your GF fled, I'm sure the crowd will run away also.

If I do that martial law would be declared.

Not very hard..

No.

The military has done FAR above their duty in the rest of the world. They dont deserve to have this shit sandwhich put on their shoulders as well. When they're home...they deserve to be at peace.

Police, SWAT, etc can handle this IF they're allowed to.

Not very hard..

No.

The military has done FAR above their duty in the rest of the world. They dont deserve to have this shit sandwhich put on their shoulders as well. When they're home...they deserve to be at peace.

You don't think the sight of Judicial review would send everyone fleeing?

Not very hard..

Actually, you're partially right. First time for everything, right?

Local govt has escalated this. Martial law would further exacerbate it.

I have said many times that the US govt would indeed fire on US citizens and that they have done it several times before. And how they may again.

Junior - don't forget to take your tennis racket, your vacuum cleaner and your typewriter.

:rolleyes:

• Banned

Not very hard..

No.

I'll give you 4 hrs to change your mind...

Not very hard..
You weapon is ready for riot control.....
th

Not very hard..

Calvary? or Cavalry?

Calvary is a place that is often called Golgotha.

Cavalry is a motorized military unit.

Not very hard..

Calvary? or Cavalry?

Motirized? Was thinking horses, rope and swords bro..

Not very hard..

Calvary? or Cavalry?

Motirized? Was thinking horses, rope and swords bro..
I prefer an epee..

Forum List

Back