ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

The corrupt Liberal Media has been criminal in the way they have tried to Mainstream a hateful Racist Organization like LaRaza. I guess we'll see in in 2012 if the People stand with this President and the racists in LaRaza.

:lol:
Oh I get it...you're doing that reverse victim thing. Where you pretend you are concerned about the treatment of other races from imaginary attackers while demonizing that same race. hahaha...sigh...typical

Which doesn't address the fact that you are racist toward Black Republicans.. do a reach around.

Prove it liar....I always suspected you were a sniveling liar but now I know. Show me ONE post where I was racist to one black republican? Since your definition of racist is anything you want it to be it should be easy, right liar?

C'mon liar, show me your proof? Never have never will fibbing liar

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hit the old achilles heel huh.. so the dimocrats have never called black Republicans Uncle Tom? huh? :lol::lol: never told em to go "sit on da porch" :lol::lol: if you belong to the dimocrat party you are guilty. a true not racist would not abide a party that does such a thing.

BTW, friggin wiki lol...

Definition of the phrase "La Raza"

In the context that NCLR uses it, “La Raza” it means “the people,” or “the Hispanic people of the New World”[7] — people of Chicano (i.e. Mexican American) and Mexican descent and the Hispanic world, as well as mestizos who share Native American or national Hispanic heritage.

Game over man, Game over....

Which doesn't address the fact that you are racist toward Black Republicans.. do a reach around.

Prove it liar....I always suspected you were a sniveling liar but now I know. Show me ONE post where I was racist to one black republican? Since your definition of racist is anything you want it to be it should be easy, right liar?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hit the old achilles heel huh.. so the dimocrats have never called black Republicans Uncle Tom? huh? :lol::lol: never told em to go "sit on da porch" :lol::lol: if you belong to the dimocrat party you are guilty. a true not racist would not abide a party that does such a thing.

Like since you are a christian you are guilty of doing meth and taking it in the hiney like Ted Haggard?

Like that?

BTW, friggin wiki lol...

In the context that NCLR uses it, “La Raza” it means “the people,” or “the Hispanic people of the New World”[7] — people of Chicano (i.e. Mexican American) and Mexican descent and the Hispanic world, as well as mestizos who share Native American or national Hispanic heritage.

and that means what?

BTW, friggin wiki lol...

and that means what?

It literally can't be spelled out any better/simple for you, sorry.

Like since you are a christian you are guilty of doing meth and taking it in the hiney like Ted Haggard?

Like that?

No.. not like that. I'm not a christian.

I don't think any racist organizations should have politicians attending their events. La Raza "The Race" is little more than the Mexican version of the Klu Klux Klan. Racism is racism, even when the people acting racist are brown.

Like that?

No.. not like that. I'm not a christian.

Ok let me rephrase. Why do you suck the toes of street walkers? Any respectable person who does not suck toes and takes it in the pooper wouldnt belong to a party like that

Would you support a candidate who showed up to a meeting of a white organization called "The Race?"

If that isnt a statement I dont know what is. I hope they continue to ignore the voting block that is huge and growing. That'll help

The only Mexican and Latinos elected to congress in 2010 were republicans. Maybe your topic is completely pointless to all except partisans looking for more mud to sling.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Thread Killer for sure. lol! LaRaza is a racist organization. I just don't get why this President is kissing their asses. I guess he thinks he's gonna get some Votes. But some Votes aren't worth begging for. Shame on him.

I don't think any racist organizations should have politicians attending their events. La Raza "The Race" is little more than the Mexican version of the Klu Klux Klan. Racism is racism, even when the people acting racist are brown.

wow, you would feel pretty stupid if you knew what the word racist meant? But since you dont you open you mouth and prove your ignorance. Not unlike others here

wow, you would feel pretty stupid if you knew what the word racist meant? But since you dont you open you mouth and prove your ignorance. Not unlike others here

I know that Hispanics are an ethnic group, not a race - if that is what you are driving at....splitting hairs IMHO.

Just like a klan meeting without the murders and hatred of other races...so yeah just like that

You are seriously arguing that an organization named "The Race" isn't racist?

Are you arguing that a name that says "the race" is racist? Proof please..

do you even know what La Raza is?.....if you did you would not be asking that Question....because many of their members.....are pretty fucking Racist......

it would be nice if the OP posted a link to the conference having taken place so we can judge for ourselves?

I posted a link to it. It's all Republican Hispanics minus lily white Republican candidates. Hilarious. What a slap in the kisser. And read what all these "shit for brains" right wingers are saying. They assume all Hispanics belong to La Raza. Ha ha ah ha ha, ho ho, tee hee, giggle, giggle, burp. 'scuz me.

From the link:

Yet, when former Gov. Jeb Bush, former Sen. Norm Coleman and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez open the first Hispanic Leadership Network conference next month in Miami, the only potential presidential candidate confirmed to attend — so far — is Minnesota Gov. Tim

Dean.....the key words here ....SO FAR....

I know that Hispanics are an ethnic group, not a race - if that is what you are driving at....splitting hairs IMHO.

it's not...I mean the actually definition of the word racist.

it's not...I mean the actually definition of the word racist.

By all means, please enlighten us with your wisdom.....

Forum List

Back