ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

How do republicans claim any organization that has a common race of it's members be racist?

See that's what happens when you dont know what words mean.

Ask Republican presidential hopefuls. They visit the Republican Party.

And they don't visit the Democrat Party.

Proving my point.

This conference was put together by Hispanic Republicans. Not all Hispanics belong to La Raza. If you aren't white, you must not be right.
These Hispanic Republicans are learning. Republicans are teaching them well.

Considering the Democrats are black, brown, white and everyone in between, I think it's fucking hilarious the lily white Republican Party would call them racist. Truly hilarious.

No one, but you, is claiming that anyone has said that all hispanics belong to La Raza. Are your positions so pathetically weak that you have to make up crap?

it would be nice if the OP posted a link to the conference having taken place so we can judge for ourselves?

I posted a link to it. It's all Republican Hispanics minus lily white Republican candidates. Hilarious. What a slap in the kisser. And read what all these "shit for brains" right wingers are saying. They assume all Hispanics belong to La Raza. Ha ha ah ha ha, ho ho, tee hee, giggle, giggle, burp. 'scuz me.

From the link:

Yet, when former Gov. Jeb Bush, former Sen. Norm Coleman and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez open the first Hispanic Leadership Network conference next month in Miami, the only potential presidential candidate confirmed to attend — so far — is Minnesota Gov. Tim

You are seriously arguing that an organization named "The Race" isn't racist?

Are you arguing that a name that says "the race" is racist? Proof please..

The name itself is proof. You don't name an organization "The race" if racial bigotry isn't the purpose.

Oh you got that confused with the other organization "The racial bigots". This one we're talking about is called "The Race". where is that proof again?

Why should they bother.... The Hispanic crowd drank the Kool Aid the Libs sold them about the GOP and they hate the Right.

The secret is that there is no such thing as "Hispanic."

Cubans are generally conservative as are Puerto Ricans. Mexicans are more left leaning, but there is a HUGE evangelical movement, which is VERY conservative (due to the abortion issue.)

democrats cater to Mexicans, not Spanish speakers in general. They have no appeal to South Americans or the islands.

The racist group "La Raza" is a Mexican supremest organization, it does not include Guatemalans, Salvadorians, etc.

And they don't visit the Democrat Party.

Proving my point.

This conference was put together by Hispanic Republicans. Not all Hispanics belong to La Raza. If you aren't white, you must not be right.
These Hispanic Republicans are learning. Republicans are teaching them well.

Considering the Democrats are black, brown, white and everyone in between, I think it's fucking hilarious the lily white Republican Party would call them racist. Truly hilarious.

No one, but you, is claiming that anyone has said that all hispanics belong to La Raza. Are your positions so pathetically weak that you have to make up crap?

Well you better go back and tell your friends. This is a conference of Republican Hispanics and Jeb Bush. I didn't bring up La Raza.

it would be nice if the OP posted a link to the conference having taken place so we can judge for ourselves?

I posted a link to it. It's all Republican Hispanics minus lily white Republican candidates. Hilarious. What a slap in the kisser. And read what all these "shit for brains" right wingers are saying. They assume all Hispanics belong to La Raza. Ha ha ah ha ha, ho ho, tee hee, giggle, giggle, burp. 'scuz me.

From the link:

Yet, when former Gov. Jeb Bush, former Sen. Norm Coleman and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez open the first Hispanic Leadership Network conference next month in Miami, the only potential presidential candidate confirmed to attend — so far — is Minnesota Gov. Tim

I read the 'link", it was from December of 2010, read wtf I said not what you want me to say.

You are seriously arguing that an organization named "The Race" isn't racist?

The name itself is proof. You don't name an organization "The race" if racial bigotry isn't the purpose.

I notice your focus is blantanly racist.

It could be a race to the election top.
It could include all races of voters.

But in your bigoted racist mind it is something evil. :cuckoo:

What a bunch of dumb ass fucking right wing morons.

Not ALL Hispanics belong to La Raza.

This was put together by "Hispanic Republicans". Hilarious. Right wingers show their true colors, "white and white".

2012 GOP hopefuls skip Hispanic Leadership Conference | The Washington Independent

The Conservative right just has to slap another minority with a shit pie. And their base cheers and cheers and shrinks.

pie%20in%20face%20throwing.jpg

Do you understand that this conference was held 6 months ago? Do you understand what that means? There were no Presidential hopefuls then....... You guys are just so full of hate. And the OP is even worse. La Raza is another racist organization and I hope to hell that no one running for president has anything to do with them.

What a bunch of dumb ass fucking right wing morons.

Not ALL Hispanics belong to La Raza.

This was put together by "Hispanic Republicans". Hilarious. Right wingers show their true colors, "white and white".

2012 GOP hopefuls skip Hispanic Leadership Conference | The Washington Independent

The Conservative right just has to slap another minority with a shit pie. And their base cheers and cheers and shrinks.

pie%20in%20face%20throwing.jpg

Do you understand that this conference was held 6 months ago? Do you understand what that means? There were no Presidential hopefuls then....... You guys are just so full of hate. And the OP is even worse. La Raza is another racist organization and I hope to hell that no one running for president has anything to do with them.

exactly, thats why I keep asking for a friggin' link to THE MEETING;):lol:

I notice your focus is blantanly racist.

It could be a race to the election top.
It could include all races of voters.

But in your bigoted racist mind it is something evil. :cuckoo:

I tend to disagree with racist organizations. That comes from belief that all men are created equal regardless of race. And that race is meaningless.

if this, is the conf. its still going on...hello

NCLR Annual Conference
July 23-26, 2011

The 2011 NCLR Annual Conference will take place at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on July 23–26 in Washington, DC. For more than 30 years, the NCLR Annual Conference has represented the largest and most important gathering of the nation’s most influential individuals, organizations, institutions, and companies working with the Hispanic community. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn about ongoing and emerging issues in the Hispanic community, connect with key community leaders, and generate partnerships with Latino-serving community-based organizations. Register now! Read More

National Council of La Raza | Take Action

LaRaza should be labelled a 'Racist Terrorist Organization.' I'm shocked this President is sniffing their butts for Votes. Shame on him. Can he really sink any lower?

I'm sure all Republicans will turn down the invitation from the NAACP, too! That's the African American analogue for La Raza. "The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is a non-profit and non-partisan advocacy group in the United States, focused on improving opportunities for Hispanics."

National Council of La Raza | Take Action

Sort of amazing seeing some posters here DEFENDING this kind of behavior among ALL Republican candidates. Speaks VOLUMES about bias and bigotry.

What is so amazing about defending Republicans who refuse to visit racist organizations?

LaRaza is a hateful Racist Organization. This President should be roundly condemned for kissing up to them for Votes. It really is shameful.

Forum List

Back