ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

I'm sure all Republicans will turn down the invitation from the NAACP, too! That's the African American analogue for La Raza. "The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is a non-profit and non-partisan advocacy group in the United States, focused on improving opportunities for Hispanics."

National Council of La Raza | Take Action

Sort of amazing seeing some posters here DEFENDING this kind of behavior among ALL Republican candidates. Speaks VOLUMES about bias and bigotry.

What is so amazing about defending Republicans who refuse to visit racist organizations?

Try reading the definition of racist. You will be humbled that you've been using it wrong for so long

After asking for a link ClosedCaption provides one

Republican Presidential Candidates Skip Latino Group Conference

And quickly found out that no link will ever be good enough for the right wing

I see so asking for a link actually speaking to you own OP is what? out of bounds?:lol:

and I love the way huff po frames things;

Ducking minority forums like the La Raza event is not entirely a new feature of the GOP presidential primary. In 2008, all major candidates skipped a GOP presidential debate hosted by PBS at a historically black college in Baltimore.

why yes of course, they ducked it because it was at a black college and of course the inference is what exactly? .....what trash...

Ask Republican presidential hopefuls. They visit the Republican Party.

And they don't visit the Democrat Party.

Proving my point.

This conference was put together by Hispanic Republicans. Not all Hispanics belong to La Raza. If you aren't white, you must not be right.
These Hispanic Republicans are learning. Republicans are teaching them well.

Considering the Democrats are black, brown, white and everyone in between, I think it's fucking hilarious the lily white Republican Party would call them racist. Truly hilarious.

Are hispanic Republicans mocked and ridiculed in the same manner as black Republicans are?

Ask Republican presidential hopefuls. They visit the Republican Party.

And they don't visit the Democrat Party.

Proving my point.

This conference was put together by Hispanic Republicans. Not all Hispanics belong to La Raza. If you aren't white, you must not be right.
These Hispanic Republicans are learning. Republicans are teaching them well.

Considering the Democrats are black, brown, white and everyone in between, I think it's fucking hilarious the lily white Republican Party would call them racist. Truly hilarious.

Liberalism 101 ... make sure you divide your constituents into the appropriate color groups. Haha. Rdean why must you project your own racism onto others?

if this, is the conf. its still going on...hello

NCLR Annual Conference
July 23-26, 2011

The 2011 NCLR Annual Conference will take place at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on July 23–26 in Washington, DC. For more than 30 years, the NCLR Annual Conference has represented the largest and most important gathering of the nation’s most influential individuals, organizations, institutions, and companies working with the Hispanic community. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn about ongoing and emerging issues in the Hispanic community, connect with key community leaders, and generate partnerships with Latino-serving community-based organizations. Register now! Read More

That's not it, the conference that rdean was talking about was 2 days last January. And it had no connection to La Raza.

Just like a klan meeting without the murders and hatred of other races...so yeah just like that

Yeah right. it don't sound like you don't hate other races..

I really dont know what you're trying to accuse m of here. Why are you accusing at all attack dog?

Just pointing out that you are defending a racist organization. Why would any GOP hopeful go hang out with racists? We'll leave that to the Libs.

if this, is the conf. its still going on...hello

NCLR Annual Conference
July 23-26, 2011

The 2011 NCLR Annual Conference will take place at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on July 23–26 in Washington, DC. For more than 30 years, the NCLR Annual Conference has represented the largest and most important gathering of the nation’s most influential individuals, organizations, institutions, and companies working with the Hispanic community. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn about ongoing and emerging issues in the Hispanic community, connect with key community leaders, and generate partnerships with Latino-serving community-based organizations. Register now! Read More

That's not it, the conference that rdean was talking about was 2 days last January. And it had no connection to La Raza.

:lol:

I see so asking for a link actually speaking to you own OP is what? out of bounds?:lol:

Ducking minority forums like the La Raza event is not entirely a new feature of the GOP presidential primary. In 2008, all major candidates skipped a GOP presidential debate hosted by PBS at a historically black college in Baltimore.

why yes of course, they ducked it because it was at a black college and of course the inference is what exactly? .....what trash...

Asking for a link is perfectly fine but dismissing every link provided is a little....common. Thats why I knew any link provided would be attacked. Of course you'll probably ask for another link, then another, then....

Use the google...I'm sure you can find a link to your liking there

I really dont know what you're trying to accuse m of here. Why are you accusing at all attack dog?

Ya'll call Black Republicans Uncle Tom's, what do you call Hispanic Republicans? Aunt Burrito?

Oh I get it...you're doing that reverse victim thing. Where you pretend you are concerned about the treatment of other races from imaginary attackers while demonizing that same race. hahaha...sigh...typical

Asking for a link is perfectly fine but dismissing every link provided is a little....common. Thats why I knew any link provided would be attacked. Of course you'll probably ask for another link, then another, then....

I don't recall you posting a link, can you point me to it other than huffpo?. Dean posted a link form December 2010, hello.

Just pointing out that you are defending a racist organization. Why would any GOP hopeful go hang out with racists? We'll leave that to the Libs.

You have the same reading assignment. Read the definition of racist. Its always good to know what a word means before throwing it around.

Ya'll call Black Republicans Uncle Tom's, what do you call Hispanic Republicans? Aunt Burrito?

Oh I get it...you're doing that reverse victim thing. Where you pretend you are concerned about the treatment of other races from imaginary attackers while demonizing that same race. hahaha...sigh...typical

Which doesn't address the fact that you are racist toward Black Republicans.. do a reach around.

I found your link, Huffpost. La Raza is most definitely a racist organization.

My wife is Mexican, none of her family would belong to the organization. My Brother In Law is Puerto Rican and none of his family would belong to the organization. Why? Because they are American, and not racists.

It's like going to a Mexican klan meeting.

Hey, their Mexiklans.

Just like a klan meeting without the murders and hatred of other races...so yeah just like that

You are seriously arguing that an organization named "The Race" isn't racist?

LOL, you nailed it.

I'm not sure but it seems like the OP was trying to make out the people running for president on the Republican side seem racist for not trying to appeal to a self described racist organization. I’m not sure if that’s the case but if it is it would seem it just backfired.

Next we’ll see someone criticize the Republicans for not going to a KKK meeting?

Which doesn't address the fact that you are racist toward Black Republicans.. do a reach around.

Prove it liar....I always suspected you were a sniveling liar but now I know. Show me ONE post where I was racist to one black republican? Since your definition of racist is anything you want it to be it should be easy, right liar?

C'mon liar, show me your proof? Never have never will fibbing liar

Forum List

Back