ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If that isnt a statement I dont know what is. I hope they continue to ignore the voting block that is huge and growing. That'll help

Democrat or Republican it don't matter, if you ain't Hispanic the race don't like you.

Last edited:
What a bunch of dumb ass fucking right wing morons.

Not ALL Hispanics belong to La Raza.

This was put together by "Hispanic Republicans". Hilarious. Right wingers show their true colors, "white and white".

2012 GOP hopefuls skip Hispanic Leadership Conference | The Washington Independent

The Conservative right just has to slap another minority with a shit pie. And their base cheers and cheers and shrinks.

pie%20in%20face%20throwing.jpg

If that isnt a statement I dont know what is. I hope they continue to ignore the voting block that is huge and growing. That'll help

Well gawddamn.... Next you'll tell me they didn't attend the KKK rally either...

Imagine, failing to attend a racist organizations hootenanny celebrating their racial supremacy?

I'll bet the fascist democrats were there, though!

Racism, it's just part of being a leftist!

Why should they bother.... The Hispanic crowd drank the Kool Aid the Libs sold them about the GOP and they hate the Right.

And why on earth would any candidate visit a racist organization?

Ask Republican presidential hopefuls. They visit the Republican Party.

And they don't visit the Democrat Party.

Proving my point.

This conference was put together by Hispanic Republicans. Not all Hispanics belong to La Raza. If you aren't white, you must not be right.
These Hispanic Republicans are learning. Republicans are teaching them well.

Considering the Democrats are black, brown, white and everyone in between, I think it's fucking hilarious the lily white Republican Party would call them racist. Truly hilarious.

Why would a Republican Candidate attend a Hispanic KKK Rally? It really is so sad that our corrupt Liberal MSM has Mainstreamed Racist groups like LaRaza. This President should be ashamed of himself for attending this rally. But then again,he's known for associating with radical Marxist loons. So this really isn't surprising. Seriously,how did an inexperienced Marxist Community Organizer become President? Man,what a Nightmare. See ya in 2012 America.

Forum List

Back