All out firearm confiscation...

The opening ceremonies of the first annual Great American Purge will commence the instant that they declare all guns must be turned in. If they think 80 million law abiding American gun owners are dangerous, wait until they see what 80 million pissed off American gun owning patriots are like!

"Oh, I'm wetting myself. The government wants to take our guns!" Not likely, just military-grade weapons of war that spew hundreds of rounds a minute. There is no need of them here in the U.S. What more does a person need to defend a household from a home invasion than a .22 or a .38? Pictures of male prostitutes parading on Texas street corners in camouflage diapers brandishing AR 15s and AK 47s, and people spraying bullets in public places and mowing down the people inside did not help the cause of those sluts who insist on keeping these things.

It’s amazing how the Democrats show they have no knowledge of guns and gun violence. We can’t own military grade weapons unless you steal them like the inside job at Fed Ex where several large crates of military weapons were stolen. How that happens is beyond me. Plus the ATF weapons storage facility has thousands of guns stolen and they had no idea until a police department called them and they recovered a gun that states it was destroyed by the ATF. If the used our AR 15’s in combat, they’d be in big trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, I'm wetting myself. The government wants to take our guns!" Not likely, just military-grade weapons of war that spew hundreds of rounds a minute.

If you believe they'll go to a home and remove the AR15s and the AK47s, and allow the people to KEEP the rifles, shotguns and handguns, then you really do not have a flipping CLUE about the real world.

"Oh, I'm wetting myself. The government wants to take our guns!" Not likely, just military-grade weapons of war that spew hundreds of rounds a minute. There is no need of them here in the U.S. What more does a person need to defend a household from a home invasion than a .22 or a .38? Pictures of male prostitutes parading on Texas street corners in camouflage diapers brandishing AR 15s and AK 47s, and people spraying bullets in public places and mowing down the people inside did not help the cause of those sluts who insist on keeping these things.

99.99999% of gun owners never perpetrated a mass shooting and never will but you wanna turn innocent people into criminals overnight.

Wow, I'm in luck, non of my weapons are military grade.

99.99999% of gun owners never perpetrated a mass shooting and never will but you wanna turn innocent people into criminals overnight.

Explain the need for military-grade fire power. The Russians ARE coming, but they are doing it through their puppet, the orange whore, not by having U-Boats cruise along Long Island or the West Coast. No one needs a high-powered weapon to defend against a home invasion.A handgun or a hunting rifle will do nicely.

That is the goal of all of these clowns on the debate stage fuck progressives

So what'd they say? Got a link?

Only thing I could find. . .

Thanks, but they were a waste of time related to the topic.

IMHO?

I don't think the corporate establishment really wants their DNC candidates on record, over and over again, on and on about gun confiscation.

There are folks in their own party that aren't hot on that idea, so why have it posted on the internet when Trump is stronger on that issue?

:dunno:

I mean, look at that loony Lysistrata Canadian broad. . . . like she has any idea how Americans feel?

She actually believes that we have the 2nd Amendment for, what, just home invasion? :auiqs.jpg:

Explain the need for military-grade fire power. The Russians ARE coming, but they are doing it through their puppet, the orange whore, not by having U-Boats cruise along Long Island or the West Coast. No one needs a high-powered weapon to defend against a home invasion.A handgun or a hunting rifle will do nicely.

You must be a fucking city boy.

That is the goal of all of these clowns on the debate stage fuck progressives

So what'd they say? Got a link?

Only thing I could find. . .

Thanks, but they were a waste of time related to the topic.

IMHO?

I don't think the corporate establishment really wants their DNC candidates on record, over and over again, on and on about gun confiscation.

There are folks in their own party that aren't hot on that idea, so why have it posted on the internet when Trump is stronger on that issue?

:dunno:

I mean, look at that loony Lysistrata Canadian broad. . . . like she has any idea how Americans feel?

She actually believes that we have the 2nd Amendment for, what, just home invasion? :auiqs.jpg:

That's a female, figures, no clue about guns.

The need, is in case the Deep State continues with it's relentless tyrannical brainwashing of half the population or more, and ends up putting the population into martial law over some stupid ass lie. . . .

Like AGW or some other stupid ass non-sense.

Explain the need for military-grade fire power.

Explain how the word "need" comes into play in a free society. I own hundreds of T-shirts and many, many dozens of jeans. I have 35 computers, and my tool shops could put Home Depot to shame. Do you believe I must explain a "need" for all of these things? Perhaps you believe I don't "need" so many jeans, or computers, or tools.

By the way, FEW Americans have "military grade fire power." We have AR15s. We have AK47s. We have 30-30 rifles, 30-06 rifles, .308 rifles, and even .50 Caliber rifles. Ask any REAL soldier if he/she would go into combat with an AR15. They'd laugh you back into your mother's basement safe space.

Aside from that, the RKBA is all about the average citizen owning and maintaining the same firepower that the ordinary foot soldier would carry. So when you bother to study the supporting documents, and EDUCATE yourself about the true meaning of the Second amendment, you will ask, "Why CAN'T American citizens own M16s, 60 caliber belt fed weapons, and flamethrowers?"

Don't feel alone. Lots of people have a fetal underdeveloped childish fear inanimate objects like guns. They are called HOPLOPHOBES. You might even count yourself among them.

Your to stupid to understand. AR 15’s and AK 47’s aren’t Assault Rifles. There is no such thing as an assault rifle idiot. Plus they save more lives then they take. Liberal scum media doesn’t put it in the news because that would go against there agenda. What happens when 3 or 4 armed guys break into your house. Do you think you or your family is going to live Wrong they are going to kill you and your family while your holding your dick. A handgun will help but most likely your dead. AR 15 gives you more rounds so you don’t have to reload which is time where they can shoot you. Guns will always be available to bad guys. They don’t buy them at the LGS. They steal them, buy them on the black market or buy them on the street. So gun banning will let the bad guys have a feel day. What’s to stop them. Maybe we should send them to your house and the other like minded morons and see how you make out. So until you know about firearms and the 2nd Amendment STFU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
Over the counter ARs are not military grade... not Even close you fucking retard.
Lawnmowers more people...

If stupid were money you'd be one of those billionaires you hate so much

What a pointless and useless response.

An AR-15 is not a machine gun.

Lol, try defending yourself from a guy jacked on PCP with a 22 pistol. you might as well be using a BB gun.

Explain the need for military-grade fire power.

Explain how the word "need" comes into play in a free society. I own hundreds of T-shirts and many, many dozens of jeans. I have 35 computers, and my tool shops could put Home Depot to shame. Do you believe I must explain a "need" for all of these things? Perhaps you believe I don't "need" so many jeans, or computers, or tools.

By the way, FEW Americans have "military grade fire power." We have AR15s. We have AK47s. We have 30-30 rifles, 30-06 rifles, .308 rifles, and even .50 Caliber rifles. Ask any REAL soldier if he/she would go into combat with an AR15. They'd laugh you back into your mother's basement safe space.

Aside from that, the RKBA is all about the average citizen owning and maintaining the same firepower that the ordinary foot soldier would carry. So when you bother to study the supporting documents, and EDUCATE yourself about the true meaning of the Second amendment, you will ask, "Why CAN'T American citizens own M16s, 60 caliber belt fed weapons, and flamethrowers?"

Don't feel alone. Lots of people have a fetal underdeveloped childish fear inanimate objects like guns. They are called HOPLOPHOBES. You might even count yourself among them.
Yep,
Progressives don’t understand anything about firearm ownership, Saturday morning cartoons have more reality to them

Forum List

Back