All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
So when the libtards on the forum call him a rapist is that gun in their mouths?

Who?

Take your pick.
Search Results for Query: Kavanaugh is a rapist | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But do dodge the question you hear?

You think basquebromance is a "libtard"?

Are you on drugs?
I expect that Willow thinks that for the very same reason I think you are pussy-whipped. Nothing personal mind you.

Get back to me when the peyote wears off, K?
Peyote? God,the only time I tried that was about 40 years ago and for some reason I was enthralled by my TV for 8 hours. Now, back on topic, are you actually going to claim you're not pussy-whipped (or gay or something)?

Bill O? Lol!

Another righty perv that conservatives defended all along .

Kinda like the left and Bill Clinton wouldn't you say??
^ Another conservative now perfectly fine with rape because Bill Clinton.
Clinton, Weiner, Biden, Booker, Weinstein.

Who’s the party of abusing women?
Trump, O'Reilly, Farenthold, Ailes, Meehan, Franks.

You really need to leave your echo chamber once in a while.
Any of them yelling about how much democrats hate women?

You just did.

Moving the goalposts now, eh? :lol:

Recent events beg the question. However flimsy, should every allegation of sexual assault be investigated? If some skank who you might have known or had no recall of 30+ years ago said you tried to rape her, would she have the veracity to do so?
Republicans seemed to think so when it was the women accusing Clinton. Now, all of a sudden, accusers are skanks.

Are you on drugs?
I expect that Willow thinks that for the very same reason I think you are pussy-whipped. Nothing personal mind you.

Peyote? God,the only time I tried that was about 40 years ago and for some reason I was enthralled by my TV for 8 hours. Now, back on topic, are you actually going to claim you're not pussy-whipped (or gay or something)?

Why don't you give us a definition. While digging ever deeper. :dig:

Attacking the messenger instead of the message?

This is NOT the Flame Zone.

Get on topic

Speaking of attacking, Ford Marched in the Leftist Marxist Pussy hat Trump hating march on Washington, and her lawyer is a far left wingnut who works for George Soros, and who attacked Paula Jones Mercilessly when she came out with her accusations against Bill Clinton.

Are you on drugs?

Why don't you give us a definition. While digging ever deeper. :dig:
"Pussy Whipped" is a term referring to a man who is essentially emasculated by his gf or wife. Good enough?

She is now completely disgraced.

3 Witnesses who The Libtard Bitch claimed were there, not only said they were not at this party but said Kavanaugh was not there either.
Has she identified the date and place of the party, finally? Because how else could anyone say they were not at THIS party and neither was Kavanaugh?

Can you name the date time and place I was not in your panties?
Technically it was rape since you forced my hand down there.

You, raping me, that is.

How about just post the year, this didn't happen.
So, no, then.

Recent events beg the question. However flimsy, should every allegation of sexual assault be investigated? If some skank who you might have known or had no recall of 30+ years ago said you tried to rape her, would she have the veracity to do so?

I'm inclined to say if it's not relevant to the job, then it's not relevant, period.

But when you use the term "skank" you stick a pistol in your own question's mouth and pull the trigger.
So when the libtards on the forum call him a rapist is that gun in their mouths?

Who?

Take your pick.
Search Results for Query: Kavanaugh is a rapist | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But do dodge the question you hear?

Are you on drugs?
Keep dodging asswipe!

3 Witnesses who The Libtard Bitch claimed were there, not only said they were not at this party but said Kavanaugh was not there either.
Has she identified the date and place of the party, finally? Because how else could anyone say they were not at THIS party and neither was Kavanaugh?

Can you name the date time and place I was not in your panties?
Technically it was rape since you forced my hand down there.

You, raping me, that is.

How about just post the year, this didn't happen.
So, no, then.
So you admit it, you did rape me.

Kinda like the left and Bill Clinton wouldn't you say??
^ Another conservative now perfectly fine with rape because Bill Clinton.
Clinton, Weiner, Biden, Booker, Weinstein.

Who’s the party of abusing women?
Trump, O'Reilly, Farenthold, Ailes, Meehan, Franks.

You really need to leave your echo chamber once in a while.
Any of them yelling about how much democrats hate women?

You just did.

Moving the goalposts now, eh? :lol:
Am I on that list you give? No. You’re an idiot.

When you have a group of teenagers at a keg party both the males and females probably did a lot of groping. She claims she was groped and she probably felt up a number of guys too. It’s part of being a teenager and she knew what kind or party she was going to. It’s funny how when the girl is drunk she is excused from any responsibility for her behavior but if the guy is drunk it is his responsibility to use good judgment. Teenages grope each other, its part of growing up.
Liberals are a strange bunch. They expected kids in the 80’s to keep their hands off each other but now that they control education they teach kids how to put on condoms and that anal is just fine. They’re a bunch of two faced perverts.

Haha. What does your OP have to do with it’s title? Damn, can you sound any more stupid?!

Recent events beg the question.
"Should" doesn't matter.

Anyone will now say or do anything at any time if they perceive potential political advantage. There are no more rules. There is no bottom. There is no shame or guilt. There is no fault, it's all the other guy's. Intellectual honesty is entirely optional. It's tribe vs. tribe to the death. The end justifies the means.

This is evidently what we want, so this is what we're getting.

Why do "conservatives" participate, through membership in cults, the grooming of little girls to be sex objects for fundia-male hound-dogs, keeping these little girls ignorant of anything to do with sex until their fathers are able to sell them and they end up bed with the filthy leach their fathers have sold them to? "Purity rings" and then "daddy told me to walk down the aisle in a white dress and then spread my legs WIDE"?

What filth.
Bill Clinton is a conservative?

To get back on topic, McConnell said that Kavanaugh will be seated on the USSC and that as they say is that. Period. End of story, Fini.

Now that Dr. Ford and her attempted rape allegations are falling apart, what will the Dems try next to sink Kavanaugh's confirmation?
Here is the question:

Well, no, either they won't recruit another perfect storm victim weaponized to perpetuate baby killing, or they'll recruit a bullet to bypass any more middle (women) and take aim at the source of their biggest obstacle to the continuation of worshipping their eonian child eating dark god.
It's more than abortion, it's about the left stacking the court with activist leftist judges who will rule every one of their abuses of power constitutional. If Hillary Clinton had won, and appointed 2 judges, we would be saying goodbye to the second amendment and pretty much the first. And that would only be the beginning.

Yes, a radical Leftist judicial dictatorship--what we've been experiencing from the Left in a discount version for sixty years. I hear you. Let's hope the benevolent powers that be do as well.

Forum List

Back