The United States has been meddling in other countries' elections for at least 100 years...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...we can't be all upset and angry if Russia did the same to us.

I'm not saying it happened, only if it did, we're pretty hypocritical to get outraged over it.

I'm not saying it happened, only if it did, we're pretty hypocritical to get outraged over it.
You got some evidence we hacked into a foreign country's emails and got agents to open accounts on social media pretending to be voters from that country in order to spread confusion and arguments? I'm waiting for a link.

Using this logic we cannot be upset if we are invaded by a hostile military since we did the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You got some evidence we hacked into a foreign country's emails and got agents to open accounts on social media pretending to be voters from that country in order to spread confusion and arguments? I'm waiting for a link.
Read the entire history of the CIA if you don't believe me. I believe there are thousands of books and articles about what the CIA has been doing.

Read the entire history of the CIA if you don't believe me. I believe there are thousands of books and articles about what the CIA has been doing.
If you have read them (which I have not) I am sure you can at least describe a couple of examples you remember.

I have no solid evidence, and neither do you, that Russia meddled in the last election and helped get Trump elected as president.

But if Russia did.

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! .... :thup:

The Democrats can't admit that their ideas and candidates were rejected by the American people, so they blame Russia.

You should instead blame Obama and Hillary Clinton, they're the losers that caused most of the damage to your party.

You are right. We've stuck our noses in the affairs of other countries ever since WWI.

That's why so many in the State Department and other Deep State types hate President Trump so much. He's turning our foreign policy completely around and it directly threatens their baliwicks.

It's why we hired him!

We don't bother with elections, we use drones and bomb strikes to get a government we like.

We don't bother with elections, we use drones and bomb strikes to get a government we like.
Yes. I think when we "interfere" it is not secret.

What we need to do is abolish the CIA, then move its intelligence gathering function (its own legitimate function) to other agencies that aren't so politicized and anti-American.

Forum List

Back