All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

What the fuck?

Is everyone having trouble reading just because I am arguing in favor of something left wingers think right wingers do not understand?

If modern humans left Africa 80,000 years ago, a date which has been disputed, and interbred with Neanderthals from that time until the disappeared, that was the entirety of human migration because, by that point in time, we had effectively reached everywhere we were going to reach. There were other waves of migration that occurred after that, but those were just humans replacing other humans.

Perhaps you should learn to be more precise. :thup:

Using projected rates of genetic mutation and data from the fossil record, the researchers suggest that the interbreeding happened about 60,000 years ago in the eastern Mediterranean and, more recently, about 45,000 years ago in eastern Asia. Those two events happened after the first H. sapiens had migrated out of Africa, says Long. His group didn't find evidence of interbreeding in the genomes of the modern African people included in the study.

The researchers suggest that the population from the first interbreeding went on to migrate to Europe, Asia and North America. Then the second interbreeding with an archaic population in eastern Asia further altered the genetic makeup of people in Oceania.
Neanderthals may have interbred with humans : Nature News

Still does not change the fact that it occurred throughout the entire history of human migration.

Really? You claimed earlier that this didn't happen until humans migrated as far as they could get.

And yet no human remains have been found in North or South America that date back that far.

Like I said, "he was referring to Aristotle's idea of Spontaneous generation which had been around since about 300 BC".

I'm not responding to you anymore on this thread because you aren't making sense. I have no mystical nor occult beliefs. Not one. I have no belief in anything supernatural. In fact it's laughable to me. So I'm not sure what you are accusing me of. Have a nice day.

I am sorry if I am talking above your comprehension level.

Spontaneous generation had been disproved 200 years before Darwin, why would he feel a need to address it?

You are trying to argue that we interbred with Neanderthals after they disappeared. How is that not a mystical or magical belief?

The Microbial World :: A look at all things small

Francesco Redi in 1668 with a classic experiment. Redi suspected that flies landing on the meat laid eggs that eventually grew into maggots. To test this idea he devised the experiment shown in Figure 1-20. Here he used three pieces of meat. One piece of meat was placed under a piece of paper. The flies could not lay eggs onto the meat and no maggots developed. The second piece was left in the open air, resulting in maggots. In the final test, a third piece of meat was overlaid with cheesecloth. The flies were able to lay the eggs into the cheesecloth and when this was removed no maggots developed. However, if the cheesecloth containing the eggs was placed on a fresh piece of meat, maggots developed, showing it was the eggs that "caused" flies and not spontaneous generation. This helped to end the debate about spontaneous generation for large organisms. However, spontaneous generation was so seductive a concept that even Redi believed it was possible in other circumstances.

------------------------------
Aristotle's idea of Spontaneous generation was actually put to bed by Louis Pasteur, a contemporary of Charles Darwin. So unless Charles Darwin lived for hundreds of years, you might reconsider your false statement.

Oops.

I might, if you could prove me wrong.

Spontaneous Generation

Unless Darwin was born hundreds of years earlier than he was, or he was a complete ignoramus, he knew spontaneous regeneration was not possible. Just because some other people did not believe this does not mean it was not a scientific fact.

Like I keep telling you, I do not mock your education, I mock the obvious fact that it had no affect on you. I can find people that still write about the Earth being flat, that does not mean that scientists believe that. If science was not a mystical belief system to you you would understand that.

Still does not change the fact that it occurred throughout the entire history of human migration.

Really? You claimed earlier that this didn't happen until humans migrated as far as they could get.

And yet no human remains have been found in North or South America that date back that far.

No I did not. I pointed out that by 30,000 years ago we had effectively populated the entire planet, including North and South America.

Human migration was driven by population pressure, and the people on the forefront of it were able to move into lands that were unknown to humans. At some point, somewhere around 45,000 years ago humans had expanded to everyplace we could inhabit. Migration after point was different because it had to kill people that were already there.

Don't misunderstand me, it still occurred, but the result was not us expanding into new territories, it was war.

I am sorry if I am talking above your comprehension level.

Spontaneous generation had been disproved 200 years before Darwin, why would he feel a need to address it?

You are trying to argue that we interbred with Neanderthals after they disappeared. How is that not a mystical or magical belief?

Francesco Redi in 1668 with a classic experiment. Redi suspected that flies landing on the meat laid eggs that eventually grew into maggots. To test this idea he devised the experiment shown in Figure 1-20. Here he used three pieces of meat. One piece of meat was placed under a piece of paper. The flies could not lay eggs onto the meat and no maggots developed. The second piece was left in the open air, resulting in maggots. In the final test, a third piece of meat was overlaid with cheesecloth. The flies were able to lay the eggs into the cheesecloth and when this was removed no maggots developed. However, if the cheesecloth containing the eggs was placed on a fresh piece of meat, maggots developed, showing it was the eggs that "caused" flies and not spontaneous generation. This helped to end the debate about spontaneous generation for large organisms. However, spontaneous generation was so seductive a concept that even Redi believed it was possible in other circumstances.

Aristotle's idea of Spontaneous generation was actually put to bed by Louis Pasteur, a contemporary of Charles Darwin. So unless Charles Darwin lived for hundreds of years, you might reconsider your false statement.

Oops.

Spontaneous Generation

Unless Darwin was born hundreds of years earlier than he was, or he was a complete ignoramus, he knew spontaneous regeneration was not possible. Just because some other people did not believe this does not mean it was not a scientific fact.

Like I keep telling you, I do not mock your education, I mock the obvious fact that it had no affect on you. I can find people that still write about the Earth being flat, that does not mean that scientists believe that. If science was not a mystical belief system to you you would understand that.

From your own article:

By 1860, the debate had become so heated that the Paris Academy of Sciences offered a prize for any experiments that would help resolve this conflict. The prize was claimed in 1864 by Louis Pasteur, as he published the results of an experiment he did to disproved spontaneous generation in these microscopic organisms.

Oops.

Spontaneous Generation

From your own article:

By 1860, the debate had become so heated that the Paris Academy of Sciences offered a prize for any experiments that would help resolve this conflict. The prize was claimed in 1864 by Louis Pasteur, as he published the results of an experiment he did to disproved spontaneous generation in these microscopic organisms.

What is your point? Are you aware that there is currently a prize out there for proving evolution? Does that mean that scientists do not believe it?

There was a times when some thought blacks were "less" than human. Hilarious.
you are absolutely correct humans are descended from neanderthal it's a proven fact.and blacks are descended from homo erectus this also a proven fact.EVER SEEN A GRAPHIC OF HOMO ERECTUS????:muahaha::dance::dance::muahaha: YOU JUST STEPPED KNEE DEEP INTO SOME SHIT YOU DON"T WANT TO STEP INTO HA HA HA!!!!
here's a picture of your ancestor LADIES AND GENTLE MEN R DEANS GRANDFATHER!!!

Attachments

• $th_homo_erectus_olduvaiensis_1972x.jpg
    $th_homo_erectus_olduvaiensis_1972x.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
you are absolutely correct humans are descended from neanderthal it's a proven fact.and blacks are descended from homo erectus this also a proven fact.EVER SEEN A GRAPHIC OF HOMO ERECTUS????:muahaha::dance::dance::muahaha: YOU JUST STEPPED KNEE DEEP INTO SOME SHIT YOU DON"T WANT TO STEP INTO HA HA HA!!!!
!![/QUOTE AND THIS IS ALSO ONE OF RDEANS DISTANT RELATIVES !!!!YOU STARTED IT !!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Attachments

• $th_erectus100x100.jpg
    $th_erectus100x100.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Be careful what can 'O worms you open dean. Actually it was the democrat party that subscribed to that theory well up to modern times. Al Gore's father for instance.

!![/QUOTE AND THIS IS ALSO ONE OF RDEANS DISTANT RELATIVES !!!!YOU STARTED IT !!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
WHERE YA AT R DEAN????:lol::lol:

that the last remnants of Neandertals (sic) were on the Iberian penninsular and mixed with homo-erectus, I'm sure there was a study on bones found there and it had both dna!!??:cool:
Africans are not another species. It just means that after 'man' migrated out of Africa, apparently some cross-breeding occurred with Neandertal.

Perhaps we came from North Africa (eg, Egypt). Since that fits better with the Creation/Bible story, I'm sure Christians would appreciate that theory. :)

"This confirms recent findings suggesting that the two populations interbred," Labuda was quoted as saying in a press release. His team believes most, if not all, of the interbreeding took place in the Middle East, while modern humans were migrating out of Africa and spreading to other regions.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

Is this why only 6% of Scientists are Republican?

because if you shake any tree a few scientist Will fall out of it... Republicans are big Idea guys and... deciders.. a rarer breed...if A Republican needs a scientist, he will seek one on the open market for hire, delegate a task and expect results or he will cut funding or fire the little lefty egg head...fueling a competitive,profit driven and result orientated scientific research environment.....go USA !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back