All I know is......

How old are you?

Old enough to remember 90% tax brackets on the well off.

Is that what you consider "Great Again"?
I asked how old you are. lol
How old are you?

So you remember tax brackets from 70 years ago, when you were a baby or child at best?

The top tax bracket in 1960 was 91%.

You know, back in the day when America was Great.
You grew up in the days when men were men and ladies were ladies?

Do any of you young people ever consider that if there was no SS that your elderly grandmother mother old aunt or uncle would be living in your house. or grandma would have been living with your parents so they could not afford to help you with college, childcare or money.

I asked how old you are. lol

So you remember tax brackets from 70 years ago, when you were a baby or child at best?

The top tax bracket in 1960 was 91%.

You know, back in the day when America was Great.
We got along quite well with those tax brackets

Yes, we did.
People reinvested in their businesses instead of taking big profits out.

And moms stayed at home to take care of the house and kids and, of course, dad after a hard days work.

I had my dad, but thanks to SS & his other income we where able to keep him in the same style he was accustomed to.

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

the consensus is

that leftists love taxes

oh yeah i forgot

they only love

taxes on "other people "
How are you going to reduce our national debt, Einstein?
quit spending like drunkin sailors asswipe

RWs don't think to ask where the cheeto is getting the money for all the stuff he wants to buy. He's slashing taxes for himself and his 1% owners and raising the working class' taxes.

Do you really think that will be enough?

Did you forget he said he loves debt and would borrow more. He also said he loves war. Where's the money coming from?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

the consensus is

that leftists love taxes

oh yeah i forgot

they only love

taxes on "other people "

RWs don't think to ask where the cheeto is getting the money for all the stuff he wants to buy. He's slashing taxes for himself and his 1% owners and raising the working class' taxes.

Did you forget he said he loves debt and would borrow more. He also said he loves war. Where's the money coming from?

^^^obviously butt hurt^^^

Funny how some people default interpreting "Make America Great" as "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.
like?

Like social security, medicare, medicaid, state pensions etc.
ss is their own money.

insurance all use

earned as job benefit.

next?

And medicare is paid for.

RWNJs - Theres a reason they're called "entitlements".

People are entitled to them.

Do any of you young people ever consider that if there was no SS that your elderly grandmother mother old aunt or uncle would be living in your house. or grandma would have been living with your parents so they could not afford to help you with college, childcare or money.

The RWs want to end SS but it has done exactly as it was intended.

They won't tell the truth but most of them haven't saved or invested anything - unless it was done for them.

That's what SS is and they'll be damn glad to have it when they want to retire.

My 401k is making me bookoo bucks and CD rates are climbing. No complaints...
We can all give a big shout out to former President Obama for that.

Yeah, he stagnated the economy for 8 years so once he was gone it went off on it's own.

Yeah, it was so much better when bush was losing us almost a million jobs every month. More than 40K factories closed thanks to him.

But it's all better now because the cheeto has created hundreds of thousands of jobs everywhere EXCEPT the US.

[emoji849]

IOW, I nailed it and you can't refute one word.

Typical coward.

Something else you can't deny - Repubs run up the debt by screeching CHARGE IT and then stick it on the next guy's tab. Like the shrub did.

cry cry cry some more

--LOL Loser

Face facts. Neither trumpery nor the Rs are looking out for the working schlub. If you're not already saving and investing every cent you can, get started now. Call names all you want but you know they'll screw you to the wall.

You know what they say- If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat.

[emoji4]

Eh, lots of unnecessary govt spending and you want to give them more? I don't think so
Billions upon billions could be saved by making the defense department more efficient and more transparent.
Entitlements are by far the biggest expenditure. I agree the DoD is inefficient but so is every government department and agency. That is the nature of government when you hand over money without oversight.

And by 'oversight' I mean a free and independent press that would be a watchdog for the American People instead of a mouthpiece and attack wing of the Democratic Party.

Oversight, that's the missing piece of the puzzle. remember if we are busy calling each other names lapping up all the negatives Our side throws out we don't tend to notice when our plutocracy driven nation picks our pocket.

IOW, I nailed it and you can't refute one word.

Typical coward.

Something else you can't deny - Repubs run up the debt by screeching CHARGE IT and then stick it on the next guy's tab. Like the shrub did.

cry cry cry some more

--LOL Loser

Face facts. Neither trumpery nor the Rs are looking out for the working schlub. If you're not already saving and investing every cent you can, get started now. Call names all you want but you know they'll screw you to the wall.

You know what they say- If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat.

[emoji4]

leftard facts are not facts

Forum List

Back