All I know is......

Just sayin'

Either you left off the last three months of the term of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama or you left off the rest of the fiscal year running through this coming September.
I got tired of looking at charts. Even the libs know B.O. was horrible and unamerican....

Just sayin'

Either you left off the last three months of the term of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama or you left off the rest of the fiscal year running through this coming September.
I got tired of looking at charts. Even the libs know B.O. was horrible and unamerican....
Why don't you just say BLACK, this what it all about with your kind of dreck

Just sayin'

Wha? That's a huge leap :laugh:

Just sayin'

Not for your kind, sweetie

Just sayin'

Not for your kind, sweetie
Eh ok....

RWs don't think to ask where the cheeto is getting the money for all the stuff he wants to buy. He's slashing taxes for himself and his 1% owners and raising the working class' taxes.

Do you really think that will be enough?

Did you forget he said he loves debt and would borrow more. He also said he loves war. Where's the money coming from?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
^^^obviously butt hurt^^^

IOW, I nailed it and you can't refute one word.

Typical coward.

Something else you can't deny - Repubs run up the debt by screeching CHARGE IT and then stick it on the next guy's tab. Like the shrub did.

cry cry cry some more

--LOL Loser

Face facts. Neither trumpery nor the Rs are looking out for the working schlub. If you're not already saving and investing every cent you can, get started now. Call names all you want but you know they'll screw you to the wall.

You know what they say- If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat.

[emoji4]

leftard facts are not facts

The finest President in 100 years put it this way:

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.
We need more and higher taxes, not less of them.

The answer isn't higher taxes any more than the answer is tax cuts -

The answer remains: Fair and simple tax codes, public budgets that are balanced by law and transparency in public spending. Then, build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

Still not rocket science, y'all. :smoke:
None of that will do much to reduce our deficit

You don't know that. We, The Peeps have never been taxed fairly, so there is absolutely no basis for comparison.

Obviously, for the same reason I don't know that it would.... but I'll bet $1 that if We ever were taxed with across the board fairness, We'd be profoundly surprised at what our economy is actually worth.

^^^obviously butt hurt^^^

IOW, I nailed it and you can't refute one word.

Typical coward.

Something else you can't deny - Repubs run up the debt by screeching CHARGE IT and then stick it on the next guy's tab. Like the shrub did.

cry cry cry some more

--LOL Loser

Face facts. Neither trumpery nor the Rs are looking out for the working schlub. If you're not already saving and investing every cent you can, get started now. Call names all you want but you know they'll screw you to the wall.

You know what they say- If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat.

[emoji4]

leftard facts are not facts

The finest President in 100 years put it this way:

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

that is indeed true

Forum List

Back