All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. .NO ONE in this country should be homeless regardless of what choice you think they made. Because we all make bad choices during our lives.NC

Once again pay for it yourself..

I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

Who is paying the rich? You can't comprehend tax breaks from real money handed to the poor?

It's all the same thing. You want to pretend it's different, but when you pay the rich out of YOUR pockets, then talk to me about paying for welfare out of mine.

I don't pay the rich out of my pockets..

You can't comprehend tax breaks..

No one gives the rich money fool

But we give money to welfare hores

Yes you do give the rich money. That's the problem with your ignorance in this regard.

Stupid liberal drivel is so WRONG, and where do you even begin to fantasize with the numbers you post, MORE complete lunacy and lies by the leftist communist. This is the same stupid moronic shit your wanna be dictator that just left office and the shitbitch you ran last wanted, it was rejected.
I
Your kin d took us to the brink of a depressi on and record deficits.

Once again you want to play the victim and claim barney Frank had no say..

Greenspan did not say anything about liberals and he was in charge of monetary policy for this country. You are not and never were.

Kids like you are hilarious on these boards... Continue..

.Apparently you did not read the testimony from Greenspan. Hey it's rather nice to be called a kid at age 56. Thanks. :badgrin:

Your a liberal and never grew up..it's not our fault is it?

Once again pay for it yourself..

I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

Who is paying the rich? You can't comprehend tax breaks from real money handed to the poor?

It's all the same thing. You want to pretend it's different, but when you pay the rich out of YOUR pockets, then talk to me about paying for welfare out of mine.

I don't pay the rich out of my pockets..

You can't comprehend tax breaks..

No one gives the rich money fool

But we give money to welfare hores

Yes you do give the rich money. That's the problem with your ignorance in this regard.

How?

I
Your kin d took us to the brink of a depressi on and record deficits.

Greenspan did not say anything about liberals and he was in charge of monetary policy for this country. You are not and never were.

.Apparently you did not read the testimony from Greenspan. Hey it's rather nice to be called a kid at age 56. Thanks. :badgrin:

I wouldn't have guessed higher than 13

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

Yes......says the left winger....

This is the difference between the left and the right in this country....

The Left.....all homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...

The Right....all homeless people deserve to have a place to live, and a way to make a living.....now how do we actually pay for it........

The Left...doesn't care about actually making it happen......they have the easy part of just demanding that it happen....and if pressed, they simply state...take the money from the rich.......you know...steal it, so that the left wingers can feel good.....

fucking morons.

I wouldn't have guessed higher than 13

I am surprised he can even tie his shoe strings together with out tripping over them..

Yeah and we've done that. What has it produced. Record deficits, no jobs, and almost sent us into a depression.

I'd rather pay the poor because the poor will actually spend the money and by spending that money it stimulates economic growth and creates jobs.

Agsin, i would prefer that no private citizen of ang age or wealth level be able to draw money from public coffers.

My mother-in-law is the director of a trio of public assistance programs to house the homeless. I see and hear the stories of her "clients" on a regular basis. For the most part thise funds would be bdtter spent on a mass grave field for the losers and fhe bullets necessary to put them there.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

Well... I'm not sure I agree with this.

People deserve to have a change to get back up again and I think there should be things in place for homeless people who are willing to try and get up. But not all of those who are homeless are willing to do so. If you're homeless because of drugs and you continue to use drugs and you're not willing to work etc etc, then why should anyone pay anything for you? A safety net for those who are unfortunate, yes, a safety net for the bone idle? No.

Sometimes you have to realize that some people will just head straight towards rotting, and that people need to see that there are consequences to bad actions, especially kids.

If a peons actually heads towards rotting after all help has been given, it's on them. But we should do what we can to try to make it so they don't . Because there are not sufficient numbers of those doing this to even try making this argument.

Yes, I mean there are certain issues which can force people into homelessness that shouldn't happen. Like people losing their homes because of unscrupulous banks, or people losing their jobs because people are trying to make a killing on the stock market and the like.

Yeah and we've done that. What has it produced. Record deficits, no jobs, and almost sent us into a depression.

I'd rather pay the poor because the poor will actually spend the money and by spending that money it stimulates economic growth and creates jobs.

Agsin, i would prefer that no private citizen of ang age or wealth level be able to draw money from public coffers.

My mother-in-law is the director of a trio of public assistance programs to house the homeless. I see and hear the stories of her "clients" on a regular basis. For the most part thise funds would be bdtter spent on a mass grave field for the losers and fhe bullets necessary to put them there.

Then move to North Korea where their values represent yours.

/----- How many trailers have you put on your property to hose the homeless. And did you ever stop to think that not everyone is capable of going to college? And who will pay for it? You Libtards just spew emotions with no thought or reasoning.
libtard.jpg

People deserve to have a change to get back up again and I think there should be things in place for homeless people who are willing to try and get up. But not all of those who are homeless are willing to do so. If you're homeless because of drugs and you continue to use drugs and you're not willing to work etc etc, then why should anyone pay anything for you? A safety net for those who are unfortunate, yes, a safety net for the bone idle? No.

Sometimes you have to realize that some people will just head straight towards rotting, and that people need to see that there are consequences to bad actions, especially kids.

If a peons actually heads towards rotting after all help has been given, it's on them. But we should do what we can to try to make it so they don't . Because there are not sufficient numbers of those doing this to even try making this argument.

Yes, I mean there are certain issues which can force people into homelessness that shouldn't happen. Like people losing their homes because of unscrupulous banks, or people losing their jobs because people are trying to make a killing on the stock market and the like.

What so you don't want people to lose everything because they took a risk at pocket and lost?

So you saying they should be forgiven..

Weltching on gambling?

or people losing their jobs because people are trying to make a killing on the stock market and the like.

/---- Are you like 9 years old?
confused.jpg

What so you don't want people to lose everything because they took a risk at pocket and lost?

So you saying they should be forgiven..

Weltching on gambling?

or people losing their jobs because people are trying to make a killing on the stock market and the like.

^ this sounds personal to me, people rolled the dice and lose on the stock market... Now you don't want them to pay there debts?

I do all the time. Their companies provide me with services and products. I purchase them snd the profits end up in the hands of the rich (and the middle class workers).

I get nothing out of giving money to the homeless man.

Really? So then we should never have faced a depression in 2007. And all those lost jobs some people cried about that got Trump elected would not exist.

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. I was homeless for a year and a half. I now own 2 houses, and am completely self sufficient. And I never took a hand out, or hand up. You have no idea what your talking about. Period. If they rot on the sidewalk, then it's by choice, or they deserve it. End of story.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. I was homeless for a year and a half. I now own 2 houses, and am completely self sufficient. And I never took a hand out, or hand up. You have no idea what your talking about. Period. If they rot in the sidewalk, then it's by choice, or they deserve it. End of story.

You got help from somewhere.. Stop lying.

I do all the time. Their companies provide me with services and products. I purchase them snd the profits end up in the hands of the rich (and the middle class workers).

I get nothing out of giving money to the homeless man.

Really? So then we should never have faced a depression in 2007. And all those lost jobs some people cried about that got Trump elected would not exist.

I am going to have to steal cell blocks meme here.

What do you even mean?

confused.jpg

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

Reply for Geaux

Go over to single payer = pay about half as much in healthcare compared to today.
Cut military to 400 billion per year
Stay out of wars

Hell, yes we can afford it....I aint saying we should go invade a middle eastern country and blow 6 trillion there. jeezzz.

Stupid liberal drivel is so WRONG, and where do you even begin to fantasize with the numbers you post, MORE complete lunacy and lies by the leftist communist. This is the same stupid moronic shit your wanna be dictator that just left office and the shitbitch you ran last wanted, it was rejected.

Your kind took us to the brink of a depression and record deficits.

Your kind?

As our Representatives get rich, from both parties, and you blame an individual who has had enough of the billions in waste and fraud and the demand that we don't give the Government enough money.

Get off of your ass and get a job.

Or mooch off of your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back