All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

• Banned

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

Reply for Geaux

Go over to single payer = pay about half as much in healthcare compared to today.
Cut military to 400 billion per year
Stay out of wars

Hell, yes we can afford it....I aint saying we should go invade a middle eastern country and blow 6 trillion there. jeezzz.

-Geaux

Reply for Geaux

Go over to single payer = pay about half as much in healthcare compared to today.
Stay out of wars

Hell, yes we can afford it....I aint saying we should go invade a middle eastern country and blow 6 trillion there. jeezzz.

Preach!

-Geaux

Reply for Geaux

Stay out of wars

Those wanting to cut our military funding by 1/2 best be careful or those who hate us will rule the roost. And if that happens, gays think things are bad here now......

Watch what you wish for

-Geaux

-Geaux

:rolleyes:

Another one that claims my money is his, so in this world of yours who is going to protect you?

Well... I'm not sure I agree with this.

People deserve to have a change to get back up again and I think there should be things in place for homeless people who are willing to try and get up. But not all of those who are homeless are willing to do so. If you're homeless because of drugs and you continue to use drugs and you're not willing to work etc etc, then why should anyone pay anything for you? A safety net for those who are unfortunate, yes, a safety net for the bone idle? No.

Sometimes you have to realize that some people will just head straight towards rotting, and that people need to see that there are consequences to bad actions, especially kids.

-Geaux

Another one that claims my money is his, so in this world of yours who is going to protect you?

We fool my money is in the pot too. So then I can say that we can defend ourselves with what we have very well. People will be just as dead if they get hit with a bomb made in 1995 as they would by one made this year. Therefore the same people will protect me and you a do right now. Your ass sits there supporting paying a billion dollars for a fucking bomber but yet the very soldier who fights for us can't make a decent wage. Spare me your spend my money crap, Its ignorant.

Do you conservatives ever really think about just how stupid and ignorant the crap you post sounds?

-Geaux

We fool my money is in the pot too. So then I can say that we can defend ourselves with what we have very well. People will be just as dead if they get hit with a bomb made in 1995 as they would by one made this year. Therefore the same people will protect me and you a do right now. Your ass sits there supporting paying a billion dollars for a fucking bomber but yet the very soldier who fights for us can't make a decent wage. Spare me your spend my money crap, Its ignorant.

You ever hear of charity fool?

You are freely to give more, the IRS excepts donations moron..

So give them more of your money.. Leave me out of it.

Well... I'm not sure I agree with this.

People deserve to have a change to get back up again and I think there should be things in place for homeless people who are willing to try and get up. But not all of those who are homeless are willing to do so. If you're homeless because of drugs and you continue to use drugs and you're not willing to work etc etc, then why should anyone pay anything for you? A safety net for those who are unfortunate, yes, a safety net for the bone idle? No.

Sometimes you have to realize that some people will just head straight towards rotting, and that people need to see that there are consequences to bad actions, especially kids.

If a peons actually heads towards rotting after all help has been given, it's on them. But we should do what we can to try to make it so they don't . Because there are not sufficient numbers of those doing this to even try making this argument.

The loserterians have one focus and that is to bring the united states to the standards of the third world. They're archaist at heart.

Once we're a third world country the rich will have it all and freedom will be over for the little guy...One big christian taliban shithole.

The loserterians have one focus and that is to bring the united states to the standards of the third world. They're archaist at heart.

Once we're a third world country the rich will have it all and freedom will be over for the little guy...One big christian taliban shithole.

By losertarians I assume you mean liberals. They are the ones who try to import the 3rd world here. They also see the 3rd world culture as just as capable, in fact, even better!

-Geaux

You ever hear of charity fool?

You are freely to give more, the IRS excepts donations moron..

So give them more of your money.. Leave me out of it.

As long as my money is in the pot, I want more than bombs being made and more military buildup . And I damn sure don't want my money being given to some rich asshole who has enough money to live 7 lives without working. So you give the rich more of YOUR money OK? Then begin the routine you losers always pull off, whining abut how you are left behind because the rich just took your money and got richer and none of it trickled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back